Gongchan's New Toy

Stuffed Stalker

 

Mace's Story: Minhyo
 
"Good morning Squishy!!! Did you sleep as well as I did? I am PUMPED for today! I'm going to make this house shine!" I looked over at Squishy to see what appeared to be a mocking smile, "Hey! Don't look at me like that! It's not like it's the first time I've decided to clean." Psh Squishy is such a smart aleck (Yes, I talk to my toys). Skipping merrily out of my bedroom, I happily made my way to the kitchen for breakfast. Looking at the coffee on the counter, I decided a pick me up wasn't needed. I am full of energy today. Actually, I've been hyped up since I bought my Squishy last week. I think the thrill of beating that boy in the 'Great Stuffed War' has really been a boost for my ego 😄. I feel like I can accomplish anything I set my mind to! Munching on an apple, I began picking up loose objects around the kitchen. Might as well start the cleaning process here. 
 
                 -2 Hours Later-
 
"I have finished!" I yelled, pumping my fist into the air *sense of accomplishment* . My house *sniffle* is so beautiful! Now... What should I do? Although it took me a long time to clean, I still have a couple hours left in my day. I should watch a movie! I haven't been able to sit and relax for a while because of work. Besides, I've been DYING to see Smurf's 2 and since I now own the movie,  I think it's time to watch it. First movie preparations! Skipping around the house gleefully, I gathered up some snacks and drinks for the movie. After placing my loot on the coffee stand near the couch, I made my way to the supply closet for a blanket to get comfy with. For some reason, my livingroom gets really chilly and watching anything without a source of heat results in week long colds. I just can't deal with sickness at anytime, and today definitely isn't an exception. After everything was set, I snuggled under my blankets and picked up the remote. Just as I was about to click play, the doorbell rang. *Groan* Why now? "Stupid doorbell, stupid person ringing it" I mumbled under my breath as I dejectedly shuffled towards the door. Grabbing my bandana, I tied it over my face before answering the door. "What do you want?" I grouched, looking at the feet of my visitor. "Hello again Minhyo." Looking up, I gasped in shock at a familiar face. "You!" I yelled as I took a step back, pointing an accusing finger at his face. "Yes, me" he said with a wide grin, taking a giant step that landed him right in front of me.
 
 
 
 
Boy's POV
 
 
There's NO WAY I'm letting this 'Minhyo' person win! I will find her and retrieve the Tofu pillow I rightfully deserve. Calling up my bodyguards, I gave them what little information I had on the girl and sent them to locate her. *Chuckle* Now all I have to do is wait for the guards to return with her address. I don't want them to retrieve the pillow however, I want the pleasure of doing that. There is no way I'm going to miss seeing the shock and defeat in the eyes of that girl, when the Tofu pillow is taken away from her. "Don't you think you're going a little overboard Gongchan?" Jinyoung asked, worry written all over his face. "Of course not! She humiliated me in a public area! Minhyo deserves everything that's coming to her" I fumed while impatiently pacing around the kitchen. What's taking them so long? They're the best guards I have, so it shouldn't be taking them this long just to find ONE GIRL. The kitchen door burst open as one of my men came charging in, "We've located the target", he wheezes breathlessly. Hmm, he must have ran all the way here to give me that little bit if information. I have such reliable bodyguards! *Proudness* "Good, prepare the car for my departure. I'm going to get my tofu back." 
 
               -20 Minutes Later- 
 
Wow, I had no idea she lived so close to me! With our houses being so near, I can have my surveillance team keep an eye on her. Maybe if we get some cameras secretly installed in her house, I can find out what she's hiding under that mask! *Victory Dance* Okay, enough! I can't be caught acting like a total fool in front of her house. That would be embarrassing! Casually straightening out my clothes, I glanced around to make sure no one had seen my freak out. To my relief, I found not a person in sight. Actually, this road itself seems really deserted, it's kind of creepy. Fighting down the chills brought on by the silence, I brought up my hand and rang the doorbell. I heard shuffling around, signaling that soneone was home, so I took a step away from the door and anxiously waited for Minhyo to grace me with her presence. Hopefully, this is the right house... No! Don't jinx it!! Just as my patience wore thin and I was about to bang on the door, it opened, revealing my masked toy napper. "Hello again Minhyo" I said gleefully to the top of her head. Slowly, she brought her head up until she was gazing at me with wide eyes, "You!" she yelled in shock. "Yes, me" I grinned as I shifted so I was standing directly in front of her, "miss me?" Narrowing her eyes in suspicion, she looked around me, "why are you here and what's with the suited entourage you brought with you?" "These, my dear, are my bodyguards and there here to assure the retrieval of a certain tofu pillow you STOLE from me." Gasping in outrage at my statement, Minhyo then proceeded to try and shut the door in my face. Already anticipating her reaction, I grabbed the door and pushed my way inside. Minhyo yelped in shock and dashed up the stairs. She's probably going to go and hide the pillow... "Come on guys, lets go retrieve what's mine" I said as I motioned the guards inside. Following the path Minhyo took, I made my way upstairs. Two doors stood ajar at the top of the stairs and further down the hall was one other door, firmly shut. Hehe, I bet I know what room she ran too. Tip toeing over to the closed door, I pressed my ear against the wood to try and hear what was going on in the room. Not a sound came back to my waiting ears. Frowning, I turned around just in time to see Minhyo dashing down the stairs, tofu pillow at hand. "STOP HER!" I yelled to my bodyguards. Quickly they went in pursuit of the runaway and caught her just before she ran out the front door. "Well well well, thought you could escape, huh?" I snickered as I stalked over to the struggling girl. "You can't have Squishy!!!" she yelled as she struggled pathetically in the guards tight hold. "Oh, but I think I can" I snickered as I plucked the tofu pillow from her hands. "I HAVE SUCCEEDED!! No one can beat Gongchan!" I yelled in victory as I did a little happy dance in front of her. 
 
 
 
 
Regular POV
 
 
He stole Squishy right out of my hands!! THEIF! And now this... GONGCHAN has the audacity to brag about it in front of my face! If he wasn't so cute, I'd kick that boy in the face... Actually, kicking isn't such a bad idea! Quickly, I wiggled my way out of the guards grip and kicked them in the shins, effectively toppling them off their feet. "What kind of pathetic guards are you? Getting beat by a mere girl!" Gongchan yelled incredulously, as he slowly backed away from me. "Give me back Squishy" I said menacingly,  approaching the slowly retreating boy. "No!" he yelped stubbornly, lip pushed out into a defiant pout as he clutched Squishy closer to his chest. So cute- NO! Don't let your guard down Minhyo! There will be no feelings, other than strong dislike, for the enemy! With a swift lunge, I tackled Gongchan to the floor. We rolled around on the ground, wrestling for the pillow between us. "He's mine!" "I bought it so Squishy's mine!" "I saw it first! You STOLE the pillow from me!" "DID NOT! NOW LET GO!" I yelled with and with one last tug, Squishy was in my arms again. No time to celebrate, must escape!! Pushing Gongchan away from me, I once again sprinted for the door. Dodging the arms of the guards, I flew out the front door and across the yard. Where should I go? Neighbors!! I'll run next door, since its pretty close. Before I even left my front yard, however, I was swiftly tackled to the ground. Gah, this boy is RELENTLESS!! "I will not be beat by a girl!" Gongchan roared furiously, full of renewed energy for the fight. He flailed his arms around wildly, trying to get a hold of Squishy as moved it out of his reach. Suddenly, I felt a cool breeze on the bottom half of my face. He must have pulled my mask off during our struggle! Freezing in shock, I stared up at an equally startled Gongchan. "Ya know what" he said slowly as he climbed off me. "What?" I asked suspiciously, standing up to face him, Squishy hidden behind my back. "You can have the pillow!" he stated with a creepy smile. "Really?" I asked excitedly, mind not processing the fact he was moving closer. "Yeah, I don't need it anymore" he said, staring down at me with a strange gleam in his eye. "Why?" I asked, suddenly suspicious of his sly grin. "'Cause I have something better" he whispered, beckoning me closer, as of he was going to tell me a secret. Cautiously I moved forward, tilting my head so Gongchan could whisper in my ear. I stood still, with his breath hitting my ear, waiting anxiously for the secret. I know I should get away while I can, just in case he turns on me and steals Squishy back, but curiosity held me in place. Finally, after what felt like hours, Gongchan leaned in closer to tell me his secret. "You" he said suddenly, throwing his arms around me and pulling me against him. "WHAT?" I screeched, struggling for freedom so I could run away. Tightening his grip, Gongchan leaned closer so that his cheek was pressed against mine and there wasn't even a slight gap between our bodies. "You're gonna be my new TOY. I'm never gonna let you go, you'll be with me FOREVER." "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That's all folks XD. The rest is left to your imaginations. Sorry it took so long to finish this, but I struggled to come up with a way to end the story. I hope you liked your story Mace! And of course I hope you enjoyed too, my loyal (and new) readers ;)