Tofu Pillow

Stuffed Stalker

AAHH!! This is such a cute doggy! Oooo, I LOVE this Panda ! *Gasp* OMG I want this bear! Which to choose! I want to take this whole box of stuff animals, but I can only purchase one.... Arg! It's too hard to just pick one! Curse my inability to make decisions! I continued to poke around in the box, trying hard to find that one perfect stuff toy. I could feel my frustration growing until I saw it. The most cutest, perfect, little tofu pillow sitting in the box. It had a smiling face that was practically screaming for me to take it home. "That's the one I want" I whispered to myself as I reached for the pillow. At the same time I grabbed the tofu, I saw another hand latch onto my prize. I tried to pull my pillow towards me, but the other hand wouldn't let go. "Hey! I saw the pillow first! It's MINE!" I snapped at the tofu snatcher while continuing to pull it to me. The stranger said nothing, but also continued to pull the pillow towards himself/herself. A sort if tug-a-war contest broke out in between us in the store. Neither party willing to surrender the tofu. I began to get really annoyed and looked up to yell at the pabo who seems to he/she is gonna get MY pillow. *Gasp* Oh my God! He's so CUTE !! Such an adorable baby face! If he was a toy I'd TOTALLY buy him... no that just sounds creepy. The boy fell onto his , wincing in pain. At that moment, I came out of my daze and realized I had let go of my pillow. The enemy has it now!! "What the heck! Why'd you let go so suddenly?" the boy whined. "I'm so sorry" I said with false sincerity while carefully inching closer to him. Maybe if I'm quiet enough, I'll be able to snatch my pillow from him and make a run for it. "Sure you are.... I think you broke my tailbone." The boy continued to whine, not paying any attention  to the fact that I was slowly closing in on him. When I was close enough, I reached down and snatched my tofu pillow from him. Turning quickly on my heel, I sprinted towards the check out line. I could here the boy cursing me under his breath from his position on the floor. I just need to get my pillow through check out and I'll be safe. *Pitter Patter* Oh no! He's chasing me down ! Must...get...to... CHECK OUT! Glancing behind me, I found the boy quickly gaining on me. Arg! Curse my these short legs! I need a distraction.... AH HA! I pushed over the bucket of water I spotted as I ran by it. *THUMP* Ooo, that sounded like it hurt.... Can't look back. Must get to check out! I finally arrived at my desired destination, sweaty and out of breath, and practically threw my pillow at the check out girl. Just as I received my receipt, the boy arrived, panting. I stuck out my tongue at his furious face and then proceeded to slip out the automatic doors. I have succeeded !!

 

Boy's POV

I need a new stuff animal. My others need a new pal to hangout with. I quickly grabbed my jacket and ran out the door, BEFORE my hyungs could question me. They all think I own enough stuff animals and constantly point out that my room looks like a hotel for lost toys. I can't help it if I adore cute things and don't resist the urge to buy them! Looking at my growing collection makes me happy. When I arrived at the store, I saw someone already looking through the stuffed toys bucket. Wow! Look at all these cute animals! I began digging through the box, trying to find a toy worthy enough to purchase. Hmm... who should I add to my collection... That one!! I don't have any cute stuffed pillows, so that tofu pillow will make an amazing addition to my stuffed cutenesses (if that's even a word ). I grabbed the pillow and pulled on it, only to discover I couldn't move it. Someone else had a hold on the other side of the pillow. The other person tried to pull the pillow from me, but I refused to let go, "Hey! I saw this pillow first" a girls voice said. Great, I'm having a tug-of-war contest with a girl . I know I should be the man, and let her have the pillow, but.... Nah. I WANT this pillow. We continued to fight over the pillow until I heard a 'gasp' and the girl let go of the pillow, causing me to fall on my . "What the heck! Why'd you let go so suddenly?" I whined to the girl. "I'm so sorry" I heard her say. Psh, I'm sure she is. She's probably enjoying the pain I'm feeling right now, laughing at me in her mind. "Sure you are... I think you broke my tailbone" I whined while rubbing my sore bottom. Suddenly, the pillow was yanked from my grasp. Why that little-! I looked up to see the girl running from me, short legs moving as fast as they possibly can. Haha, so you think you can outrun me? I jumped up and began running after the girl, slowly gaining ground. She quickly peeked at me while running, her hair covering her face so I couldn't see what she looked like, and then snapped her head forward again. The next thing I knew, I was flat on my back in a puddle of water. That pabo girl is gonna pay for this ! I struggled up, dripping, and continued my pursuit of the girl to the check out lane. Just as I had arrived, the girl was receiving the receipt to the pillow. I glared at her as she turned towards me. What the- why is she wearing a mask and sunglasses?! Even though her face is completely covered, I have this distinct feeling she's childishly sticking her tongue out at me . As she was skipping out of the store, I noticed what appeared to be her name printed on the back of her jacket. "Hmm... Don't worry, we'll meet again Minhyo."

 

So, who do you think the mysterious boy is? Will MinHyo see him in the future? Who knows ! I hope you enjoyed my first chapter! Don't fifer to comment and tell me what you thought. Subscribe if you like !!!