You and me. Kyungsoo and Noemi.

For My Wonderful Friends

A/N: for noemi

 

 

You cough into your elbow, trying to be inconspicuous. You can't let him see.

"...park later, do you want to come?" he asks.

"Oh, what was that?" When you turn back to him, he's looking at you strangely. "What?"

"Why didn't you tell me you're sick?" He raises his hand to your forehead. "You're hot."

Your face burns – not from the fever, but from his poor choice of words. "I didn't want to worry you."

"I'm your friend, how could I not worry?"

He takes your hand and pulls you in the direction of your apartment. He ignores your protests. When you open the door for him, he quickly pushes you inside.

"Take off your clothes."

"Excuse me?"

"You know, the things that keep you warm in cold weather?"

He takes off your scarf and pushes your coat off of your shoulders. He kneels and unlaces your boots. You blush, stepping out of them. You cough again, harder this time. He quickly takes off his coat and shoes. His expression is sympathetic as he drags you back to your room.

"You don't have to do this. It's your birthday. I can take care of myself." You pull your hand out of his.

He narrows his eyes. "What happens if your fever gets worse and you die?"

You snort. "That escalated quickly."

He sighs and suddenly raises a hand to your cheek.

"I'm going to be here to take care of you and you're going to like it," he says quietly, his voice deeper than before.

Your eyes widen. "Um. Ok."

"I'm going to get some wet cloths. Change into a tank top and shorts. I don't want you to get too warm." He leaves the room.

You stumble on your way to get your clothes. You change and turn suddenly at the sound of the door opening. Swaying, he rushes to catch you before you fall. You giggle. Too late, you think as you feel his hands burning through the thin fabric of your shirt. The same hands holding your waist. He helps you to your bed and gently lays you down onto it. He grabs the chair from your desk as you move under the blankets. Placing a cool cloth on your forehead, he smiles.

"You should rest. Try to sleep," he says.

"Oppa." You try to look cute. It probably doesn't look that way but you try your best. "Will you sing for me?"

He chuckles. "What song?"

"Angel."

He moves his hand over your eyes. "Close your eyes and I will."

You obey and he starts.

You've always loved this song. The emotion. The way he sings it. It almost sounds as if he has a special someone. And you know that 'special someone' could never be you. He only sees you as a friend. He probably doesn't even see you as a girl. Your love for him has been unnoticed for years. It won't ever be noticed. With that thought, you fall asleep to his voice.

 

 

You cautiously open your eyes. Looking around, you see Kyungsoo is still there.

"Hello, sleeping beauty."

You grin. Your brain is foggy. The fever must have stayed the same.

"Oppa," you whisper.

"Yes?" He looks amused.

"Does Exo have in the dorm?" you ask.

You've been wondering for a while. He laughs and you smile. You love it when he laughs.

"No, we don't."

You pout. "Are any of you dating? They must be having ."

"Are you sure you can keep it a secret?" he asks quietly.

You nod excitedly. "I promise."

"Me and Jongin."

You gasp. "What?"

He only grins.

You have to be happy for him no matter what if he's happy. "Have you had with him yet? Was it good? Who was bottom?"

"We haven't yet."

You grow bold. "I always thought you were gay. What would our OTPs be if you weren't?"

He laughs again. "Which ones do you ship?"

"Mainly kaisoo and kyungmi." You giggle. "Do you want to have with him? Would you be top or bottom?"

"What's kyungmi?" His expression changes to one of confusion.

You reach out to his hands and grab one. Trailing your fingers lightly across his, your vision blurs.

"You and me. Kyungsoo and Noemi."

You don't notice as he smiles. "Oppa, I'm tired."

He smoothes your hair back with his other hand. "Sleep then, jagiya."

Your eyes close and you smile slightly in contentment.

"Will you be here when I wake up?" you ask him before you drift off.

"Of course." He kisses your forehead. "I'll always be here."