Sehun (Lay and Luhan) 4th of July Oneshot - Fluff~~

Exo - Contest Thread Inspirational Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

th of July fluff ~ Just to make you feel good

---------------------------------------

'_______-shi we're going to be late for the fireworks!' Luhan pouts as he stamps his foot lightly out the doorway of your house.

'Yes, yes I'm coming!' you shout down the landing as you walk as fast as you can down the stairs. It was nearly night time, the sky was orange as the sun was setting, you could see it out the doorway where Luhan impatiently stood. You chose to wear a simple but stylish outfit this day:

'Oh we're fine we're not even la-' You trip on your maxi dress on the last few steps, flinging your arms in front of you. You hear Luhan shout your name, but you feel a pair of arms wrap around you, cushioning your fall. You look up to see Sehun holding you against his chest as you lie on the floor, you stare at him wide-eyed in surprise.

'Se-sehun-ah, thank you so so much!.' You exclaim slightly winded. You knew Sehun and Luhan as they were in the came class as you.

You three and Lay (from a different class) had planned a weekend to get away and relax, to celebrate the fireworks at a famous park in Ggamjong. 

Luhan lifts you off Sehun, gently placing you on your feet. 

'You ok now?' Luhan asks casually.

'Yeah im fine, Sehun are you ok?' You look to see him get up perfectly fine, just a little flustered.

'Oh yeah im fine, it's not problem by the way.' he replies quietly.

Luhan pats him on the back 'Oh Sehun you're such a hero.' Sehun blushes, stealing a gaze at you.

'By the way ______-shi, you look really nice~.' Luhan says smiling at you.

'Oh thanks! I thought I'd dress up for today.' you reply smiling.

'Wait, where's Lay?' Luhan asks, starting to feel annoyed.

'I think he went to the kitchen to get our sandwiches.' Sehun mutters. 

'Aish more like he forget where he put them...that good for nothing Unicorn...' And with that Luhan walks out of the hallway to the kitchen, leaving you and Sehun alone. He clears his throat and looks at everywhere but you.

'Did you bring any bags?' He asks softly.

you immediately begin to fluster as he takes the courage to look at you in the eye, you melt inside.

'Um- yeah I brought a few- but Luhan already took them, I just have this one case-' You say pointing at a trolley bag.

With one glance Sehun picks it up as if it weighs nothing and takes it to the car you were taking to get to the fireworks site.

'Oh Sehun-shi, isn't it heavy, I don't want you to hurt your back...' you ask concerned.

'It's ok I can handle it.' he says in that adorable slight lisp he has, you cant help but take your hat off and fan yourself with it as he loads the trolley into the car.

He's so cute You think to yourself as you get in the car. Sehun sits next to you as Luhan is the one that can drive. 

'I forgot to say, you do look really pretty today.' Sehun says looking right at you.

'Oh thanks so much Sehun.' You reply dying inside.

After a good 10 minutes and lots of shouting, you hear Luhan and Lay emerge from the house, locking it and then entering the car; you hear Luhan mumbling some curse words and Lay looking happy. You roll your eyes.

Oh boy

After an hour or so, Luhan pulls up at the site. It's evening and dark, but there's lots of lights at the park and many people and, oh great; couples everywhere, just to make you feel better about yourself that you're alone and single on the 4th of July. You try to ignore them as you step out the car, Sehun reads your body language and knowing something's off, calls your name.

'_____shi.'

'Yes Sehun-ah?' you ask half smiling. Sehun starts singing a familiar song you used to both sing together:

'1 plus 1 equals Gwiyomi...' You immediately crinkle your nose and your toes curl as you recognize the song immediately. Luhan starts laughing so loudly, people are turning around, and Lay looks confused.

'2 plus 2 equals Gwiyomi...' you start laughing as Sehun continues his aegyo act, you cant help but hate and love it at the same time.

jeez how old is this boy?

'6 plus 6 equals chu chu chu chu chu chu Gwiyomi~' Sehun ends it, turning bright red. You and Luhan clap, laughing at S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter