Kris Oneshot - 'They just fall head over heels for me because I'm so hot~.'

Exo - Contest Thread Inspirational Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forward - Just some fluffiness regarding the Krisus himself :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris was your closest friend - heck you were best friends. You'd known each other since forever - you knew him probably better than he knew himself. You'd helped each other through anything and everything. But things were changing as you got older, you'd both never been beautiful...until puberty hit - Kris seemed to sprout into some gorgeous prince from a fairy tail - especially after he dyed his hair and turned it blonde. High school became different as you pretty much stayed the same and Kris became more and more popular - gaining more attention from girls. He was so famous at school - girls followed him around like a celebrity, it was ridiculous, you felt more like his manager, having to fight girls off him whenever you two went anywhere. 

What also annoyed you was Kris's personality change, his ego was swelling to the size of Asia as he received a thousand confessions a day and was pretty much a celebrity at your high school. 

The thing was, you stuck with Kris because he was lovely, more than that; he was amazing - he was the nicest and best person you'd ever met. He was the one to always protect you from bullies when you were younger, he helped you through your parents divorce as his parents went through the same thing. He was so so selfless and caring; every Saturday he accompanied you to the children's orphanage you volunteered at, and he always brought gifts for the kids. Deep down you knew he only acted arrogant and egotistical because he was scared of being vulnerable, of being hurt by others not accepting him - but you knew he was beautiful, inside and out. 

Of course you were in love with him, you'd been in love with him so long you didn't really know a time when you didn't. but you'd suppressed the feelings as best as you could as you just knew deep down he didn't feel the same way - especially because now he was ridiculously popular, he had his pick of the girl's and why would he ever choose you?

Initially you always called Kris Wu Fan, and you still slip in and out of it, calling him Ben Ben as well, but the name Kris was made up by the girl's at school because he looks so western he deserves a western name - probably has something to do with the fact he has blonde hair....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You sprint into the car at full speed as fast as your legs can take you as you hear the girls behind you charging towards it as well. 

Kris keeps the door open for you as you jump in, slamming it shut behind you. You turn to see out the window, Kris's back turned towards you as he consoles the swarm of girls out the car. You start coughing from how dry your throat is, you aren't a sprinter, gasping for breath and wiping the sweat off your forehead. 

'Girls girls, one at a time~' you hear him say smoothly as he calms them down. 

You breath a sigh of relief as Kris manages to dispel the crowd a little, the girls act more organised, forming a queue to see Kris, he waves at them like some sort of celebrtiy, opens the car door, enters it, blowing a kiss to the crowd (you swear you see some girls faint) and then he closes the door, grinning.

'What, in the hell was that.' you say through deep breathes, your eyes as wide as saucers.

Kris closes his eyes, relaxing into his seat, rubbing his temples as the car starts moving. 

'They just fall head over heels for me because im so hot....' Kris mutters doodling something that looks like a donkey on the window with his finger absent mindedly. 

You whack him over the head with your textbook, he jumps up and bangs his head with a jolt.

'YA what was that for!?!?.' he exclaims angrily rubbing his head, his eyes closed. But you cant reply as you are crying with laughter silently, your head bangs against the car window as you fall off your seat laughing. 

Now it's Kris's turn to laugh - he grins at you.

'Karma .' he says smiling at you rubbing your bruised head. 

you stick your tongue out at him angrily.

'Whatever pretty boy' you mutter getting back on your seat.

'Ha ha, let me see-.' He holds you hand, rubbing the area where you bumped your head with the other. 

You squirm in your seat, feeling yourself blush profusely as he tries to rub out the pain, you stare at him, unable to look anywhere else - entranced by his concentrated face, biting his lip. 

He catches you staring at him and let's go of your hand, sitting back in his seat. 

'Be careful or you might fall for me too...or have you already~?'

You sat up straight in your seat, feeling incredibly flustered, but then regained your composure as you remembered a memory of Kris when you were 9 years old, choking on his chocolate milk after basketball practice and it squirting out his nose.

You rolled your eyes.

'As if.' you muttered looking out the window, heart thumping a bit faster.

-------

Watching Kris play football was always fun

'Be careful, you might fall for me~' Kris said sleaking his hair back, the sweat dripping down his body. Once again you rolled your eyes.

'Yah ______-ah, how are things with Kris going? Made a move yet?'

You nearly choked on your water, spluttering out

'WHAT?' Chanyeol broke out into fits of laughter.

'Why so shocked? I thought you had a thing for him?' Chanyeol said eyeing you.

'What, what no...I mean..we're just friends...' You gazed over at Kris, his little fanclub of girls flocked over him, fanning him and offering him a towel and water. He was smiling, talking away happily.

'Yeaaaaaahhhh right just friends my arse. But you better hurry up - that one's got her eyes on him, and if you're not careful, he'll be snatched up.' Chanyeol said pointing at Kim Yuna, one of the prettiest/iest girls in school - it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter