UPDATE!!! IMPORTANT RULES

— ❛♥ { k i y o m i b a t t l e }┊CLOSED┊Check out S2: Royal Battle~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rules~!

For Participants:

You can share this contest to your blog, stories, etc. to increase your votes! However, you cannot make a new account just to vote for yourself. If found out, then you will be immediately disqualified. Forcing people just to vote for you is considered as breaking the rules. I hope you won't force people to do something that they don't want to... :C Advertise, share, I don't care how, but as long as the person that is voting for you has an AFF account, then it's fine. To see if you read this, please comment below saying, "Thank you" The Form will be right here. Password is your contestant name.

For Voters:

You must be subscribed to this contest in order to vote~! Upvote will be appreciated (I'm sure it doesn't cost kp lol) You can vote for multiple people :) (MAX: 5 people; Do not vote more than 5 people) Please vote only during the voting session. Do not vote before or after the voting session!! Please do not subscribe then unsubscribe once you voted, or else the votes won't count. To see if you read this, when you vote, please mention the words, "ulzzang" and "AsianFanFics" in your comment.

Okay. If anyone does not understand the rules, please comment below, I will reply to you ASAP. Bye guys~!!

~ Admin BeBi

 

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter