Chapter 2

It Takes Two *Under Construction*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jessica, get up!” Her manager said trying to wake her up.

 

“5 more minutes...” Jessica said covering herself with her bed sheets.

 

“Jung Jessica! There’s no more time for sleeping!” Her manager said yanking off her sheets.

 

“Unnie~” Jessica whined.

 

“No more buts, i want you ready in 10. Were meeting up with a producer for your new album.”

 

“Fine...” Jessica said rubbing her eyes as she got up and was handed an outfit for today.

 

“Unnie do i look good~” Jessica said coming out of her room with the outfit on.

 

“You always look good sica!” Her manager said smiling at how grown up Jessica was now. She’s been working with Jessica since she was 13. Jessica has always been like a daughter to her, she has always had a special space in her heart.

“Let’s go!” Jessica shouted cutely as she linked arms with her manager and walked out of her dorm with her bodyguards waiting for her at the car.

 

“Were heading to YG Entertainment building, to meet up with Producer Teddy Park.” Her manager said checking her phone for the schedule.

 

“Oh Teddy Park? The one that worked with 2NE1!” Jessica said in excitement.

 

“Yeah, so be a good girl okay? Don’t be an ice princess.”

 

“Neh!”

 

 

They arrived at YG building, and parked their car.

 

“Let’s go!” Jessica said about to get out of the car but was stopped.

 

“Jessica! You can’t go without your the bodyguards you don’t know what could happen, and you forgot your hat.” Her manager said putting the hat on Jessica’s head, while fixing her hair.

 

“Okay now can we go?”

 

“You are so hyper these days.” Her manager said with a smile.

 

 

They walked out of the car with Jessica’s bodyguards were by her side. They walked into the building to see it beautifully designed.

 

“Wow, it’s so pretty.” Jessica said in English, amazed at the building.

 

 

The receptionist saw Jessica and was star struck.

 

“Ah, Jessica Jung right this way.” The receptionist said leading them to the recording studio.

 

 

Teddy was working on a new song, when they came into the studio.

 

“Ah Hello Jessica, I’m Teddy Park.” Teddy said in English, making Jessica feel at easy.

(Note: Teddy and Jessica are talking to English in the whole conv.)

 

“Hello Teddy, it’s nice to meet you.”

 

“Wow you look prettier in person!”

 

“ Ah no, i’m not pretty!” She said blushing.

 

“That’s not what the world says.” He said laughing.

 

 “So Jessica, can i hear you sing? You know... just to see what i’m working with.” He said with a smile.

 

 

 

Jessica smiled and then she took a deep breath and started to sing “Almost” By Tamia. Her voice was so sweet and soft yet has so much power at the same time. She is very strong in the solo area and can reach a nice height with the pitch of her voice.

Teddy was speechless.

 

“I have a perfect song for you.” Teddy said quickly looking through his laptop for the lyrics.

 

“Ah here it is! This song is soothing and goes perfectly with your voice!” He said with a smile, as Jessica looked at the lyrics she also smiled.

 

“Should we try it out then?” Jessica asked.

 

“Of course, i'll play the instrumental and i’ll tell you when to start.”

 

 

Teddy played the instrumental and motioned Jessica to start singing, she sang and it turned out beautiful. Her delicate voice suited the song very well.

(The song is “Because Tears Are Overflowing” By Jessica Jung, i used it before in my other fanfic but hey, i love the song and i’m going to use it again LOL)

It’s been 4 hours in the studio, and they’ve finished half the recording. In those 4 hours, Teddy and Jessica have become very close friends.

 

 

“Jessica, it’s so nice getting to know you!”

 

“You too Teddy, we should hang sometimes!”

 

“Of course! Let’s take a picture, i want to show off to my friends that you're my friend.” Teddy said smiling making Jessica laugh.

 

“Okay~”

 

 

Teddy took out his phone and they both posed cutely, he took the picture and they both laughed at it.

 

“We're overly cute~” Jessica said giggling.

 

“Let’s exchange phone numbers!”

 

 

They exchanged phone numbers, Jessica’s manager and bodyguards came in. Jessica and Teddy said there good-byes, then she was escorted out of the studio.

Teddy smiled at the thought of his new friend, he posted the picture on his instagram saying: “Meet my new friend Jessica Jung~ Aren’t we cute? Kekekeke~”

 

 

Jessica was walking out of the studio when she bumped into someone, making her fall to the floor.

 

 

It was Jiyong.

 

“Ow!” Jessica said as she was pulled up by her bodyguards.

 

“Watch where your go-“ Jiyong was cut off when he saw who he bumped into.

 

“Jessica?” Jiyong thought confused.

 

“Jessica shi are you okay?” said one of her bodyguards.

 

“Neh~ Don’t worry.”

 

“Are you okay?” Jiyong asked.

 

 

Jessica looked up, to see the guy from last night.

 

“Ah it’s you. The birthday boy!” Jessica said with a smirk.

 

“So you remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter