11 a.m.

11 a.m.

"Who it is?"-Yoochun asked Junsu,pointing at he picture at album.

"A girl.”-Junsu answered,looking  at the picture.

“Aish,I see that she’s not a guy.”

“That’s the most beautiful and kind girl, that I had ever known.”

“Is she..?”-Micky started uncertain.

“She was my best friend. We met when we were 9 years old. And since then we were always together. Just two of us.” – There was something in Junsu’s voice that shocked Yoochun. He never heard that Junsu talk about someone like that…it seems they were really close.

“Did you love her?” Junsu didn’t expected that question. He looked at Yoochun, and Yoochun saw a palette of emotions in Junsu’s eyes. There were pain and guilt.

“Yes..It was 11:05 a.m.,Yoochun-a..”
“What? What are you talking about?”

“11:05 a.m. It was the time we first met.”

“Junsu-a, what happened?”

“I lost her…with all this celebrity life. Her parents took her to USA, when we were at Germany. Maybe, I lost her a long time ago..but that was the moment, when  I lost her forever.”

Yoochun didn’t  know what to say.

“Su-a..” – Micky tried to say something.

“Don’t call me like that, please, Yoochun-a..She used to call me like that.”

Junsu stood up, and walked away.

And Yoochun saw the peace of paper, he took it to look closely:

  ‘There is no you.

    I love you.

    I love you. ‘

But before Junsu could left the room, JaeJoong came in, and with look of wonder said:

“Junsu, there is a girl..”

“And? Who is she?”

“She told me, that she’s your old friend.” – JaeJoong shrugs his shoulders. And he said leaving the room,”And, yes, she’s from USA as she told me.”

Junsu dart off, and ran downstairs to the hall.

And there she was. Standing in the white beautiful dress. She looked like an angel to him.

“Am I dreaming?” asked Junsu himself.

And at that moment she turned around, and saw him. She smiled brightly and happily waved to him,and called:

“Su-a!” – Junsu ran up to her, and hug her firmly.

“Min A..”-whispered Junsu. “How…?What..are you doing here?”

Girl smiled to him.

“Silly Su-a..Don’t you remember? It’s 11:05 a.m.,-Junsu’s eyes widely opened in shock,-“I missed you too much,oppa.”

He smiled happily through tears.

“I missed you too, Min A, it was too long…”

And he hug her one more time.

She was real. He can see her,her charming smile. She wasn't some kind of his imagination. No. She couldn't. Or..can she?
"Min A,am i dreaming? Are you a ghost?" -she laughed.
"Junsu-a, you watch too much movies these days. I'm real, just as you are. I'm here.I'm here with you. Forever and ever."
"Forever and ever." - he repeat with big smile.


“It was 11 a.m. I love you. I love you.”