Chapter 1

Sweet taste of love

CHAPTER 1 ~

DARA's POV

 

I am all prepared to go out with my boyfriend, first of all I thought I was just really excited to see him again after being away from him for days so I leaved my office as faster as I can and meet him on the spot, I thought he already read the text message I sent to him this morning that I want to have dinner with him, But I didn't get any reply from DongYun, So I was kinda worried that he didn't see my text but I miss DongYun so much and DongYun being my first boyfriend I always want to spend my day with him. 

 

 

"Why is that guy taking so long??" I said to myself though I don't know if he will meet me, I been waiting here on the coffee shop for 2hours and the waiters already told me that I've been overstaying and that I just ordered a one coffee. 

 

So I decided to leave, maybe DongYun didn't receive or read my message to him, so I decided to call him, While walking on the streets on the way to mall nearby, it took  7 rings before he picked up his phone

 

 

"Yah? what now Dara?" He said, Well he sounds like he is in the middle of something important, Maybe I interrupted him in the middle of his meeting.

 

 

"Ohh, I just want to ask if you received my text and if you can have a dinner with me tonight?" I asked him, well I was just curious because im his girlfriend and he didn't even tried to text me or ask me if I am doing fine.

 

 

"Yah, Didn't  tell you that I will call you once im done with my work? and no I can;t have dinner with you, as you can see I been working hard!" He said, well actually he yelled at the last word, well maybe its my fault, Yes he did told me that I should just wait for his call when he is done with his work. 

 

 

 

So I decided just to walk around the mall since I left Bom alone at her office and didn't tell her that I'd be going out, While I was looking for some stuffs nearby this restaurant, I saw DongYun, I was about to go inside and say hello to him when I saw him with a girl and that girl is feeding DongYun!! 

 

 

without saying a word, I went inside the restaurant and slapped DongYun. "Dara! What do you think you're doing?" He yelled,

 

 

"thats for lying to me that you're in business meeting and that you're very busy" I told him without saying a word I slapped the girl infront of me.

 

 

''YAHHH, OPPA WHATS HAPPENING HERE?!!!" The girl yelled! Oppa? what is this??!!  is DongYun cheating on me?! 

 

 

 

''YAH DARA, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" He said, well after What I see, how can I not be out of my mind? Seeing my boyfriend with another girl.

 

 

 

"Oppa.. Dongyun, whats the meaning of this?" I asked him, While I was about to cry and the girl just in and said " are you that stupid? I am DongYun's Girlfriend and DongYun is just playing a bet on you, Do you think someone will fall in love with you, with the ahjumma style?" the girl said, well that hurts and I just feel my self seating on the floor and crying.

 

 

 

"Yah, Dara I am so sorry but you're not the type of the girl that I want,  I been tolerating your attitude and behavior for 2 months and I am so over it!" he said then he left me seating on the ground, he just gonna leave me like this? 

 

 

since people around me is looking at me because of the scenario that just happened a moment Ago, I decided to leave already and call bom, but that girl isn't answering my calls and messages? where is that girl? I really need her, Can't you see guys I am in the middle of a heartbreak!! I was crying so hard that I can't help myself it was my first time to love someone that I never thought that will never love me back,  am I that kind of a girl? that guys just gonna play bet on me and If I fall I will be the one who will lose at the end? 

 

 

I was out of my mind, I was walking and drop myself infront of a barbeque tent. I ordered Soju and I without noticing I was drinking a lot of beers infront me, well beers effects really, I was so drunk that I never thought that will lead me waking up into someones apartment and get that someone into a big trouble. 

 

 

JIYONG's 

 

I decided to eat at the nearest barbeque stand or tent since I am hungry and I haven't eaten lunch, I was seated in the bar near this drunken ahjumma and this ahjumma started yelling and saying words so I put my eyes on her and I tried to make a view of what this girl look like with her fashion I can she is weird and has no taste of fashion, Aigoo how can this girl with this look get drunk? people this days.

 

 

 

I was about to leave when the owner of the tent I entered yelled at me.

 

 

"HEY, What do you think you're doing? leaving your girlfriend here huh?" the old lady said, What is she saying? what girlfriend? the last time I check I was single!! 

 

 

 

"grandma, what are you talking about? she?--.. " I told her and pointed at the drunk ahjumma who is starting to dance infront many people. omg who is this human being...

 

 

 

"Aigoo, that is an old excuse" She yelled and dragged the drunken girl infront of me and pushed us outside.. well what is this? 

 

 

 

I was about to leave this girl infront of the tent but she was about to make another scene and people were looking at me and started making a comment

 

 

"Aishh this guy don't know how to treat a girl"

 

 

 

"What a poor girl"

 

 

"Hey how there you leave your girlfriend in this moment where she needs you" ok that last think is making me angry, what is that girl saying? girlfriend in your dreams guys I would rather kiss a someones feet than being with this weird ahjumma.

 

 

But half of my kind heart, My conscience just made a move and I just drag this girl in my apartment.

 

 

 

 

after few minutes when we entered our apartment she started yelling and vommits everywhere, wow this girl is getting me pissed off  and I hope someone will stop me from throwing this girl outside my windows, because if she did another move I am sure I will be sent to jail for throwing a girl outside my window.

 

 

 

 

Morning............... 

 

 

 

someone knocked at my door at this early and while I was walking out of my room I saw the mess that drunk girl did last night, remembering the things that happened last night was worst than a nightmare.

 

 

 

so I opened my door and it was the land lady.. well I just paid the bills yesterday? or maybe the happenings last night. Ooh 

 

 

 

"YAH, Mr. Kwon, this girl just broke my windows, she just throwed rocks at my windows" she yelled at me, 

 

 

 

"I DON'T KNOW THAT GIRL" I said, Well I honestly don't know her and I have no interest in knowing that girl.

 

 

 

"stop lying, you were caught last night, I put a hidden camera in front of my house and last night the two of you were together and you didn't even tried to stop her" the land lady explained, Now I am in trouble

 

 

 

"Well..." I said but I was interrupted when the land lady start yelling again

 

 

"Stop saying an excuse, get out of this apartment" the land lady said, now what? I just been kicked out from my apartment and I have no money to find another because I just paid all the bills and this happens!! aigooo why did I even helped that girl

 

 

"YAH WHATS HAPPENING! CAN'T YOU SEE SOMEONE SLEEPING" well the center of trouble just woke up.

 

 

 

"yah you broke my windows last night" the land lady said again

 

 

 

"yah, you can't accuse me from doing that kind of thing that I didn't even d-" the girl said but yeah she's too late the land lady already kicked us out of my apartment and this is because of this ahjumma who I just helped last night TT.TT

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Hey guys thanks for reading the first chapter,  I hope you guys enjoyed and I hope you will stay tuned for the next chapter.

 

Janey xx