YunHo Must Go Home

YunHo Must Go Home

Hi everyone, here's my long update, Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm gonna knock on your door, ring on your bell

Tap on your window too

If you don't come out I will break your door :P

I'm gonna knock and ring and tap until you do

 

“who in the right mind’s will visit us, as early as 7:30 in the morning?” said YooChun angrily as he made his way towards their front door so he will open it to see who this most annoying person that doesn’t know the word wait or coming.

 

“this better be important” added YooChun as he opened the door, and as soon he opened the door, YunHo stood in front of YooChun.

 

“finally..sheesh it’s not like your house is that big for you to take this long to open the door” said YunHo as he handed his back pack to the confuse YooChun.

 

“I’l be staying here for *thinking pose* forever *smiles*” added YunHo as he walked past YooChun and made himself comfortable on the couch. YooChun on the other hand blinked twice or trice until his mind was functioning well again. With that, he turned his attention to his hyung.

 

“EH? What do you mean staying here forever?” asked YooChun as he made his way towards his couch and sat beside YunHo.

 

“I got an argument with JaeJoong, and I don’t want to go home…im not important to him anymore, so it’s better this way” said YunHo as he stood up and looked at the still confused YooChun.

 

“EH? I still don’t get it hyung, mind explaining it me again in whole detail?”

 

“I’ll explain later, so you have a spare room for me?” said YunHo as he looks around.

 

“no hyung, the guest room is full of our old thing’s from our previous house”

 

“I see, then I’ll sleep in your room” said YunHo as he made his way towards YooSu’s bedroom.

 

YooChun on the other hand unconsciously nodded his head, but then stopped as what YunHo told him processed on his brain. With that, he run after his hyung whom just entered their bed room.

 

“HYUNG!!?” JunSu’s yell can be heard all over the house, and with that, YooChun entered their bedroom, revealing JunSu whom was covering his body and YunHo who was just standing on the side of their bed, like nothing while he only moves his head together with his eyes roaming around the room.

 

“so where shall I sleep here?” asked YunHo like JunSu wasn’t there.

 

“EH?” JunSu then looked at YooChun like he’s asking what’s going on, in which YooChun mouthed that he’ll tell him later.

 

“hyung, you can’t stay here..this is our bedroom you know?..” YunHo on the other hand nodded his head in which YooChun sighed in relief.

 

“your right, it’s not like the three of us can fit on the bed…and I won’t sleep on the floor.. and this room doesn’t suit my style” said YunHo as he left the room, the last two statement’s made JunSu’s blood boil.

 

“even if he’s my hyung I can kill him..he’s so demanding and what does he meant by it doesn’t suit his style? aish”

 

“just try to understand baby, hyung is just having a big problem right now…anyways I’ll talk to you later…. and *looks at his still angry spouse* wear your clothes ne?” with that, YooChun left to find his hyung.

 

 

Meanwhile…

YunHo reached the kitchen by looking for a room he’ll stay.

 

“aish, how come this house has no more room? *pouts*” YunHo then stopped in front of the food storage.

 

“hmmmmm” with that, YunHo opened the door.

 

The room has cabinets on the left side, the right side has an empty space which on YunHo’s thought would be good enough to place a bed. YunHo then entered the storage room, and continued to look around. Inside the cabinet was an organized set of food supplies.

 

“I won’t be having food problem here, all my fave’s were inside” said YunHo to himself. He then turn around and faced the empty space.

 

“this is really perfect, it maybe a little small, but the place is comfortable for sleeping”

 

“hyung what are you doing here?” hearing YooChun’s voice made YunHo to turn his attention to his dongsaeng whom was looking at him with curiousness.

 

“this will be my room from now on” with that, YunHo smiled.

 

“EH?.... but this is our food storage room” said YooChun as he was still shock with his hyung’s statement.

 

“it’s okay, there’s a space for bed and also there’s food here” said YunHo as he took his bag from YooChun whom were still staring at him like he’s some kind of a crazy person.

 

With one last smile, YunHo placed his bag on the floor and left the place with a smile plastered on his face.

 

 

Lunch time….

“eat up hyung” said JunSu as he placed the plate full of fried chicken on the center of the table. YunHo on the other hand nodded his head.

 

“thank you Su” said YunHo as he scooped himself a portion of rice on his plate.

 

“let’s all eat” said JunSu in which everyone nodded their heads.

 

On the half way of their lunch, YunHo cleared his throat and told the reason why he left home, in which the YooSu couple find their hyung stupid for his lame reason.

“seriously hyung, you and Jae hyung needs to talk…. Like you said you both kept having unstable connection during your phone call so it’s understandable that hyung doesn’t know about the Uknow time you told him” said YooChun as he took his spoon and fork, as he eyes the last piece of chicken on the plate, with that he moved his arms together with his spoon and fork at his hands to take the chicken, but YunHo was faster than him.

 

YooChun on the other hand, just watched his hyung as the latter placed the chicken on his plate.

“no he’s just denying it..he doesn’t love me anymore….i love your chicken’s Su” said YunHo as he continues to eat, with YooChun still staring sadly at the chicken on YunHo’s plate.

 

“aish that was the last piece….”

 

“oh come on, hyung….Jae hyung loves you so much, try to understand the situation” said JunSu and drinks water from his cup.

 

YooChun on the other hand, while waiting for YunHo’s response, he decided to eat the dessert since the last piece of chicken was now on his hyung’s plate. With that, YooChun moved his hand to reach the small plate of salad but then again, YunHo was faster than him. YooChun on the other hand, like the previous moment, watched as YunHo placed the plate with salad on his side.

 

“seriously?....aish hyung”

 

With a pout, YooChun then moved his hand once again to reach the last small plate of salad but this time JunSu was faster than him.

 

“dang….not you too?” said YooChun to himself as he watched JunSu whom was busy putting mayonnaise on his salad.

 

“I guess only coke is for me” with that, YooChun moved his hand to reach the bottle of coke but once again, YunHo’s hand faster than him. And with that, YooChun angrily stood up, making a loud creech sound coming from his chair that end up with YunHo and JunSu staring at him with worriedness visible on their faces.

 

Without saying anything, YooChun left.

 

“what happened to Chun?” asked YunHo worriedly.

 

“I don’t know hyung, I’ll ask him later…let’s finish the dessert first” said JunSu in which YunHo nodded his head, and they continued eating.

 

 

After the horrible lunch for YooChun…

The trio decided to watch some movies.

 

“are you a fan of horror movies hyung?” asked JunSu as he rested his head on YooChun’s shoulder.

 

“im okay with anything” said YunHo as he open the bag of lays chips. With that, YooChun freed JunSu from his hug and puts the dvd on the player.

 

“kaja hyung” said YooChun as he sat beside JunSu, he was about to put his arm around JunSu’s shoulder but was stopped when YunHo sat in-between them.

 

“move a little guys, I can’t fit” said YunHo in which the two angrily scooted away to give space for YunHo to sit on.

 

“let’s watch” cheered YunHo as he offers the two his bag of chips, in which the two declined.

 

On the half of the movie, the white lady suddenly appeared on the screen that made JunSu to hug YunHo and burried his face on YunHo’s chest. Seeing this made YooChun jealous because it was supposed to be him being hugged not his hyung.

 

“ya..hyung let’s switch sits” said YooChun but YunHo was too engrossed to the movie to care about his surrounding’s especially JunSu whom was hugging him.

 

“hyung!!!..let’s switch sits” continued YooChun but he still didn’t get any response from his hyung.

 

“baby!!!” called YooChun as he tries to remove his baby from his hyung, but the latter was too scared to care about YooChun and just continued hugging YunHo.

 

“Chun I can’t see…move” said YunHo as he motioned YooChun to move, in which the latter poutingly agreed. And in the end, even though YooChun wants to kill his hyung, he just lets his hyung watch the horror movie with his baby hugging his hyung, and as for him? Since he lost his mood to watch the movie, he just stared at their front door like it’s the only thing that cares about him. (poor YooChun)

 

 

Later that night…

JunSu was facing the other way, he was so mad about their bed. Why? Because their bed was now placed on their guest room for YunHo to sleep on, and as for them? They’re both lying on their futon. And aside from that, they were also tired from taking out all the un-needed things from the guest room and cleaned it, to be a room for YunHo.

 

“baby this is just temporary…tomorrow I assure you, hyung will be back in their home” said YooChun as he tries to hug JunSu whom was pushing his arms away.

 

“just shut up Chun… I told you to call Jae hyung but you didn’t….this is our home but look at us and look at the mess at our living room”

 

“he’s our hyung and don’t forget he helped us and let us stay at his home when we got no place to live during our college days”

 

“of course I know that, we’re forever in-debted for everything that he had done to us, but don’t forget we’re not a brat like what he’s doing today”

 

With that, YooChun sighed and turned the other way as he tries to get some sleep. A minute later he felt JunSu hugged him from the back in which he smiled and holds JunSu’s hand.

 

“aish I still love our bratty hyung, so I’ll try to understand more…. Sorry we have to have a fight because of”

 

“Su? Chun? Are you guys already sleeping?”

 

*knocks* *knocks* *knocks*

 

“no hyung we’re still awake….” answered YoChun. With that, JunSu freed YooChun from the back hug and roused from the futon.

 

“yes hyung we’re still awake wae?” said JunSu and opened their door.

 

“it’s freezing in the guest room, can I have another blanket?” asked YunHo as he hugs himself.

 

“sure hyung” said JunSu as he made his way to their cabinet to get YunHo a piece of blanket, after that he handed the blanket to his Hyung.

 

“thank you guys and good night” said YunHo as he took the blanket and left, in which JunSu closed the door and lyed back with YooChun.

 

“like I was saying Chun, sorry if I acted like”

 

“SU? Chun?”

 

*knocks* *knocks* *knocks*

 

“aurgh….” JunSu massaged his forehead.

 

“I’ll get that” said YooChun as he roused from the futon and opened the door.

 

“yes hyung? What can I do for you?”

 

“can I have another extra pillow?...i love sleeping with 3 pillows” with that, YooChun tooked his pillow and handed it to YunHo in which the latter happily accepted it.

 

“thanks *smiles*, night you two” with that, YunHo left. YooChun on the other hand, after closing the door lyed back on the futon, and hugged JunSu.

 

“let’s just forget our small argument..night baby” said YooChun in which JunSu nodded his head, with a quick peck they started to let slumber took over them.

 

10:30 pm…

“SU? Chun?”

 

*knocks* *knocks* *knocks*

 

“aurgh what now?….” said JunSu as he covered himself with the blanket.

 

“sleep baby, I’ll get it” said YooChun as he roused from the futon and opened the door.

 

“yes hyung? What can I do for you?”

 

“I can’t open this bottle of water” said YunHo as he handed the bottle of water to YooChun in which the latter accepted it and opened it.

 

“thank you” said YunHo as he took the bottle of water from YooChun’s hand and left.

 

“seriously? *shooks head*” with that, YooChun lyed back on the futon.

 

*.*.*~~YunHo Must Go Home~~*.*.*

“SU? Chun?”

 

*knocks* *knocks* *knocks*

 

 “=.= yes hyung? What can I do for you?”

 

“can I have another blanket?”

 

*.*.*~~YunHo Must Go Home~~*.*.*

“SU? Chun?”

 

*knocks* *knocks* *knocks*

 

 “=.= yes hyung? What can I do for you?”

 

“your bathroom door is stuck, I need to pee?”

 

*.*.*~~YunHo Must Go Home~~*.*.*

“SU? Chun?”

 

*knocks* *knocks* *knocks*

 

 “=.= yes hyung? What can I do for you?”

 

“can I cook ramen?”

 

*.*.*~~YunHo Must Go Home~~*.*.*

“SU? Chun?”

 

*knocks* *knocks* *knocks*

 

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!.....baby call Jae hyung now!!” with that, YooChun harshly opened the door revealing a shock YunHo.

 

“hyung this is enough, you’re going home now!!” said YooChun as he walked past YunHo and onto the guest room.

 

“but Chun I don’t wanna go home” whined YunHo as he followed YooChun like a little kid.

 

“you have to go home…your argument with Jae hyung is just silly, you two can just talk about it and do, or fix whatever is needed” said YooChun as he puts bambi inside YunHo’s bag.

 

“but there’s nothing to talk about…JaeJoong doesn’t love me anymore *pouts*

 

“aurgh….he loves you okay?..your just being a brat” said YooChun as he handed the bag to YunHo whom refused to take it.

 

“im not a brat, you just don’t understand *pouts*

 

“=.= whatever hyung…Jae hyung’s on his way now” said YooChun as he drag’s the whining YunHo to the living room.

 

“please don’t make me go home” pleaded YunHo but YooChun ignored him. Once they reached the living room, JaeJoong was already there with JunSu.

 

“here’s your husband…please take him, im begging you” said YooChun as he handed YunHo’s bag to JaeJoong, in which the latter accepted it.

 

“but I don’t wanna go home *pouts*” whined YunHo.

 

“ya Yunnie!!...your being too much here, look im really sorry okay?....i just don’t remember about our talk, please forgive me ne?....and let me make it up to you, your also being a bother to our dongsaengs” said JaeJoong as he offered his hand towards his pouting husband.

 

“just take his hand and forgive him…please hyung” said JunSu as he pulled YunHo’s hand and placed it on JaeJoong’s.

 

“now go home with your wife hyung” added YooChun in which YunHo stared at JaeJoong then went to his thinking mode.

 

“aish, fine I’ll go home” said YunHo that earned a sigh of relief from both YooChun and JunSu.

 

“Boo mianhae for my childish behavior…it’s just that I prepared so much for our Uknow time”

 

 

Flashback….

 

*.*.*~~YunHo Must Go Home~~*.*.*

 

End of flashback….

 

YooSuJae’s eyes went wide as they imagined YunHo’s preparation for the so called Uknow time. And also, what will happen on YunJae’s Uknow time.

 

“don’t worry Yunnie, you’ll have your Uknow time when we get home *winks*” hearing JaeJoong’s word’s, puts sparks on YunHo’s eyes.

 

“jinja? Yay…let’s go home Boo…” said YunHo cheerfully as he intertwined his and JaeJoong’s hands.

 

“thank you guys for taking care of my Yunnie” said JaeJoong as he smiles at his two dongsaeng’s.

 

“no problem hyung…it’s our pleasure…*whispers* not *smiles*” YooChun then patted his spouses shoulder.

 

“well be going now” added JaeJoong as they waved goodbye and walked out.

 

“bye hyung’s” said JunSu as they waved goodbye at their hyung’s. Seeing as the two were far, they both smiled at each other.

 

“finally” said YooChun.

 

“let’s go to sleep we got a lot of things to do tomorrow” said JunSu as he closed the door.

 

“your right…kaja” said YooChun as they walked back to their bedroom.

 

*.*.*~~YunHo Must Go Home~~*.*.*

“SU? Chun?”

 

*knocks* *knocks* *knocks*

 

Hearing YunHo’s calls and knocks made YooChun and JunSu’s eyes wide.

 

“run and hide” said YooChun panickedly as they run to their bedroom and locked it.

 

“let’s ignore the call’s and knocks” said JunSu in which YooChun nodded his head as they lye down on their futon while praying for their hyung to leave.

 

 

Meanwhile…

“let’s just get your blankey tomorrow” said JaeJoong.

 

“but you know I can’t sleep without my blankey” whined YunHo.

 

“ya!, Which is more important your blankey or Uknow time?”

 

“like I said, who cares about that stupid blankey…let’s go Boo I’m so excited” with that, YunHo dragged JaeJoong to the direction of their house.

 

 

Jung’s household…

Hearing his parent’s bedroom door slammed closed made ChangMin to roused from his bed and walked towards his desk.

 

“better prepare my ears” said ChangMin as he puts the earphone’s on his ears.

 

“night everyone” with that, ChangMin turned the lights off and lyed back on his bed. Soon ChangMin was drifted to dreamland, oblivious from the noises and groans coming from his parent’s room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was my long update? hope you guys enjoyed it... our YunHo is so cute ne? lol XD anyways, i would like to thank all my subscriber's, readers and supporter of my drabble's, you guys are the best. Love love you all, promise to make more fic's and update my chaptered one's. Anyways will be waiting for those cute comments hehehe ^-^