2nd Coffee : Folded Paper

Coffee Shop

 

Just like usual, every morning he will visit the Coffee Shop. A frown appeared on his face as he stepped in the Coffee Shop. It’s not because his favorite seat occupied by someone, but because he couldn’t found the guy from yesterday, Jungkook.

He landed his on his favorite seat, after that he ordered his usual coffee. He put his elbow on the table while placing his chin on his palm, thinking.

Since yesterday, he couldn’t stop to think about the guy, Jungkook.

Jungkook’s voice is the same as him… How could it be?

He sipped his coffee fastly, as soon Kai placed the coffee in front of him. A little feeling in his heart hoping that ‘his missing piece’ will came and scolded him for drink his coffee so fast, just like before. Before ‘his missing piece’ gone.

He shook his head wildly tried to distract his own mind about Jungkook. He tried to recalled his memory with ‘his missing piece’.

Failed.

He kept thinking about Jungkook.  

Jungkook...

 Jungkook...

 Jungkook…

That guy’s name echoed in his head. He tapped his finger on the table, feel bored. It’s kinda rarely that he feel bored. Usually when he’s on that Coffee Shop he always felt that he want to spend the rest of his life in there.

But today, he felt bored.

 

A guy with black coat walks passed him. “Jungkook-ah, you already want to go?” Zelo heard Kai’s voice. Jungkook?

He quickly looked at the source of the voice. That guy with black coat is Jungkook. Zelo saw Jungkook nodded at Kai before heading away, he quickly got up from his seat tried to follow Jungkook.

He saw a folded paper on the floor that fall from Jungkook’s pocket. Zelo pick it up and stepped out from the Coffee Shop. He looked around, but he can’t found Jungkook anywhere.

With a heavy sigh he came back to the Coffee Shop to pay for his coffee. He shoved the refund along with the folded paper from Jungkook’s pocket.

Zelo rode his skateboard to home. He’s planning to take a bath as soon he arrived at home.

So quiet. That’s what he thought when he opened his house’s door.

Choi Junghong or well-known as Zelo lived alone in Korea, his parents is in Manhattan, that’s why his house is so quiet. Usually his house isn’t felt this quiet before ‘his missing piece’ gone.

No. ‘His missing piece’ isn’t death. But he’s nowhere to be found.

They usually spent a lot of time in Zelo’s house. Chatting, Playing, Cooking, Sleeping.. and many more. He felt so lonely now.

He walked toward his bathroom, started to taking of his clothes. The folded paper and the refund fall from his pocket as he hung his jeans.

He picked it up. He placed the refund on the dry place beside the wastafel. But the folded paper caught his attention. It opened a bit when it fell.

The curiosity may kill a cat…

Zelo decided to open the folded open. His body froze as looked at the paper.

It can’t be..

It can’t be..

Zelo body become weak and he fall down on his knees. He shook his head didn’t believe what just he saw. How can Jungkook have this? How?

The paper is filled of drawing. A sketch of his ‘dear missing piece’.

 

 

Yeah, his missing piece.

Luhan.

***

I hope you didn't shock when i said that Luhan is Zelo's missing piece.

Luhan with his red hair.

 

Btw, thanks for reading!

Subscribe and comment :D