1st Coffee : Voice

Coffee Shop

 

He blinked for a few time before opened his eyes fully, just woke up from his white dream. Grabbing the phone next to his pillow to checked the time.

7.00 AM

He smiled slightly seeing the wallpaper on his iPhone, a picture of him and a guy shorter than him. The shorter guy has the same features like him, white skin like milk and slim body. The difference is their hair, he has blonde hair but the shorter guy has red hair and beside the shorter guy’s chin is more pointy than him.

He brushed his delicate finger through the iPhone screen, "I missed you," said him. A single tear escaped from his eyes, proofing how hurt his heart could be for missing him.

He wiped his tear quickly and got up from the bed. He walked out from his house with a skateboard on his hand. Riding his skateboard to the place that always he loves, not caring about the fact that he even haven’t take a bath and still the clothes he wore last night, a t-shirt with elbow-sleeves length and knee-length jeans.

He stopped as he reached the place,

Coffee Shop.

Their coffee shop, the one they used to visited together to get two cups of hot coffee in the morning. He lifted his skateboard and walked in to the coffee shop. He drew a sharp breath as the strong scent of coffee burst into his nose.

The scent of coffee always made him remember about someone. A frown appear on his face as he saw there’s a guy that sit on his favorite place, their favorite place, the table in the corner of room near the window.

He dragged his feet toward the guy, and stopped in front the guy who’s staring at his half fill cup of coffee. “Excuse me,” called him. The guy raised his head, staring at his eyes, “Can I sit here?” the guy nodded his head a little and back staring at his coffee.

‘Weirdo,’ thought him.

A waiter named Kai walked toward him, “What do you want to drink today?” asked Kai. He sighed silently, “The usual one,” said him which earning an amused shaking head from Kai.

“You should just forget him, Jun Hong. You know, you only hurting yourself if you keep doing like this. Forget him, Jun Hong. Forget him…” With that Kai leave him, his face darkened hearing Kai’s suggestion. Forget him? How could he do it?

 

He hated Kai for talking like this.
He hated Kai for suggesting him.
He hated Kai for knowing him so well.
And he hated Kai for calling him by his real name, Choi Jun Hong.

No one can call him like that. His name is Zelo, and the only one who can call his real name is… ‘him’.

 

He ruffled his hair in frustration not realizing that the guy in front of him staring at him. “What?” snapped him in annoyed. He cursed mentally for snapping at the guy. The guy shook his head slightly, stay silent but still staring at him.

“You know, it’s rude to stare someone like that,” Said Zelo. Ignoring what Zelo said, he still staring at Zelo. The annoyed Zelo gritted his teeth, “Stop staring, will you?”

The guy blinked his eyes once before looked down at his own coffee, again. “What a jerk,” cursed Zelo mentally.

 

“Your coffee,” Kai placed a cup of black coffee in front of Zelo. He looked at the weird guy, “You want me to re-fill your coffee, Jungkook?” asked Kai with a smile.

‘Jungkook,’ echoed Zelo at his mind. The weird guy’s name is Jungkook.

The guy shook his head without looking at Kai. Kai sighed and said before leaving, “Just tell me if you need something, kay?”

Zelo eyed them weirdly, “What?” snapped Kai. “Nothing..” Zelo just shrugged his shoulder carelessy.

 

Zelo lifted his cup in front of his nose, smelling the scent of his coffee. He closed his eyes, his brain replaying his precious moment with him, his missing piece.

He opened his eyes and sipped fastly his coffee, leaving that liquid half of cup. The feel of hot and bitter taste of coffee filled his mouth. He cringed as the feel it, “Don’t drink too fast, you could choke…” said the weird guy named Jungkook before he got up and walked out from the Coffee Shop.

Zelo froze on his position. His brain seems stop working for a while, couldn’t process about what just happened.

Don’t drink too fast, you could choke…

Don’t drink too fast,

You could choke…

 

That voice.

That word.

 

He blinked a few times, his brain just start to working again. He got up from his seat, looked around, searching for the weird guy, Jungkook.

He sits again, weakly, when he can’t find that guy. Jungkook is nowhere to be seen. Sighed loudly, he placed his right hand on his chest feeling his heartbeat.

So fast.

His heartbeat is so fast.

It’s weird, his heart never beat so fast except when he with ‘him’, his missing piece. He recalled again that Jungkook guy’s voice.

Same.

That Jungkook guy’s voice is the same as his missing piece’s voice.
And what Jungkook said to Zelo is the same when 'his missing piece' scolded him.

 

How could?

Could it be only coincidence?

Or have another meaning?

 

***

TA-DAH! So here's the first chapter, i dunno what i feel right now... I'm happy, i guess.

So, what do you think about the first chapter? I sorry, if it's not catch your interest...

And you ard read this right,

Who do you think about Zelo's missing piece?

Btw, i have to disappear now! I'll update the second chapter tomorrow :D

Subscribe and Comment!

Ppyong~