CHAPTER 6 I can't face the reality

Stupidity

Red means  Author's comment

DARA POV 

2 weeks passed after the conversation we had and as like what i expected they really did become a couple. There were some speculations that maybe one of us cheats but it was easily forgotten... People called them the "Skydragon" (i don't know why keke) ans say that they were cute and like a match made by heaven... I tried my best to regain myself but i just can't... good thing Seunghyun is always by my side....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nearing for the comeback, the girls are very busy to prepare.. they stayed until midnight just to perfect their song and steps....

"UWAAAH~~~ im so tired!" minzy shouted as she lay down on the floor

"me too! my feet are sore i feel that i can't move my body anymore im hungry~" bommie said searching for the corn she carried with her

"Guys im just gonna meet someone outside okay?" CL said looking at the girls except dara who was leaning at the extreme left wall listening to her ipod

"N..ne Unnie" both the girls replied while making short sympathetic glances to Dara... They were also shocked when they heard about the revelation of CL about his relationship with Jiyong... They started to hate her but Dara told them not to because it will affect their relationship as a group...

"Im just going for a walk.." Dara said while going straightly to the door not looking to anyone...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARA POV 

 

i wanna clear my mind for now...

"Im just going for i walk" i said not looking at anyone...

i don't know where to go but my feet lead me to a small park near YG Building...

Its so called that the air breeze gives me chills and chicken skin *Damn why did i not brought my jacket?"

I saw that no ones around so no need for a disguise...

As i sat at the swing i remember some memories of me and jiyong...

(FLASHBACK)

"Ji where are we? could i remove the blindfold now? because i swear if i tripped i would make you bald!" I said frightened to tripped and also curious to our where abouts

"Easy baby where here!" he said while removing the blindfold in my eyes

At first All i could see was lights... its so bright that i felt that i could actually be blind... There were lights all over the swing and petals of roses was falling from above...

"Happy Birthday Baby" he said holding a boquet of roses and kissed me in the lips

I almost forgot my own birthday....

"You made all of these?" i asked him forcing my tears back

"uhmmm kinda keke~ i asked helped from the other members to set this place up.. i know that you like Parks so i think to surprise you" He said smiling sweetly to me and wrapped his arms around my waist giving me another long sweet kiss

"Thanks Ji" i said my tears started to flow from happiness

"My pleasure baby I love you!" he said wiping my tears away

"I love you too,," leaning against his shoulder as we made our way to the swing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My tears started to flow again unintentionally remembering all the things we had done in our relationship i know i should stop but i just can't....

I stayed their for a few more minutes then started to walk again to a place i also don't know...

I was in my own world again not minding the people staring and bumping me... i don't care about anyone right now because i felt that  thats what they also have done to me... JIYONG, CL and those other persons who accepted them easily... 

I didn't know where i was going until i saw a light and heard a crash! and after that i don't remember...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP POV

i have been watching her for weeks following her everywhere she goes... then today i noticed that she was thinking deeply within herself so i decided to follow her... I hide behind the big tree near the Park it's really very cold and i saw her only in her baggy shirt and pants i know that she too felt the coldness of the sorrounding *aisssh this girl.. is she really killing herself? she knows its cold yet she didn't bring her jacket? tsk! and she's to skinny no wonder she would catch a cold*... I contemplated within myself if i would approach her or not... But as i saw her cried it makes my knees weak and my feet rooted on the ground.. i felt that i should stay away first and wait for her next movement...

I saw her standing up and started to at to walk.. i know she's not in herself because she keeps bumping anyone and didn't mind the stares on her... Then i saw her crossing a the streets.. i saw a car moving at a very fast speed... i started running but the streets were crowded that made me slow down.. as i glance again at the car i saw it near her ... that the moment that i ran very fast not caring for people i bumped and cursed me...but unfortunately..

I... was...

too...

late...

I saw her lying on the ground blood can be found on her head knowing that it is banged with great impact...then people started sorrounding her some are just their to see who it was but some where asking for help...

I went to her and tried to wake her up but she didn't... I started to carry her and called a cab and went to the hospital... 

As i arrived their i started to call my friend including Jiyong and CL... I noticed that when i told him about the accident there was a tone of worry in him *maybe he still cared*

As they arrived they asked me how she was and i said i don't know...

Many hours passed and we are still waiting outside the operating room...

Then finally the door opened revealing Dara with a bandaged around her head and stiches on her arms and neck. she was asleep and the doctor said it would take time for her to wake up...

there was still hope... when she wokes up i'll promise to not let her hurt again...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you would like this chapter i assure you that every chapter will be exciting

uhmmm for the poll the result will be revealed as the story goes on.. well you would now it as you follow the story :)

I hope some would not be dissapointed at the result because its also hard for me to decide keke~!

NEXT CHAPTER: TABISAN CHAPTER~