Time and Memories.

Don't Mess With Me

Your POV

"KRING KRING!"

I heard the sound of the alarm clock was roaming my earlobe that supposed to be calmed since yesterday. I'm groaning unsatisfiedly to touched the header of the annoying clock that sitting next to my beloved bed.

"Aishhh..." I hate noises in this early morning, especially when it is my weekend day for not having any classes. But something catches my mind as fast the thunder and lightening matched themselves into one souls; today is the day when I will make a came back to Seoul after the long time of changing my roles and that's all thanks to my father. Although, he is oftenly went to Australia for working his business in there. Also, with his mafia's male members, I can gained more energy and skills afterwards.

My eyes fluttered opened to see the first thing that caught me too much - the messy bedroom of mine was never leaving me alone there. I remembered how excited was am I last night. I could get some rests and such to prepared for my bad day in the next morning. Meanwhile, I have booking the flight's tickets and the pay was claimed by my father and I had to left my grandmother behind again. 

With my lazy attitude, I dragged myself into the bathroom and soon enough, I do my daily routine in every morning days. It is not bored and didn't bother to changes them. I was totally casual into it and felt more comfortable. As I brushed my teeth, someone knocking on the door and I could guess, it is none other than my grandma because no one would dare to enters my bedroom except her.

"Yes, Ahjumma!" I yelled a little in some sort of deep voice because of the fully white toothpaste was in my mouth and almost covering my lips like it could possibly be my new moustache. Although, I was inside the bathroom while she is on the bathroom's front door, I can still hearing her cute giggles from inside. It was pretty cute to me. I was smiling to myself as I threw each water fell all over my facial.

"After you've done, please came down. I've prepare some breakfast for you," she said and it touched me so much. I don't know what shall I do for her favor before I could really left this peaceful and moodmaker house.

"Arrassoo.. I'll be down there in any minutes later!" I replied and then my room's front door was clicked as it hinted that she had left my room and me, behind, alone again. I took the towel to wipe myself then walks out to the closet to picked on some clothes to wear for today and others had been saved in my bags and some technological stuffs in my favorite backpack. When I am done, I faced the mirror as I'm looking forward my fashion.

Not bad. I though to myself and went to straightened my hair before leaving with two bags on my two arm and one of my favorite backpack behind. I wasn't feeling like to tidy-up my bedroom and only left them like that as I shut the door to bid a goodbye. 

"Annyeong~" I sang and went down to the last floors. But the aroma of the delicious smells were surrounding my soul and it was given my some giggles when it comes to my ticklish nose. I flickered my own nose before settled down to my usual chair.

Then, someone had plopped out of nowhere, it gave me some goosebumps as I jumped from my seat. "OH MY GOSH!" I patted my chest when the person giggling at my suprising expression. I though of it... is it funny to see someone in suprised? And that person is none other than my bestfriend and the best-pal named, Himchan. He is like my own brother and often visited my house to greets my grandma rather than me. Is he have a crush on my grandma?! Don't think to make her became a pedo-grandmother!

"Tch. It's not funny, k." and he shrugged to my sentences before sitting on my opposite position. 

"What are you doing here? Meeting my grandma, again?" I asked with fulled foods in my mouth and try to swallowed each pieces of the kimbap/fried rice that was made by her.

"Haha. Nope,"

"Then?" I asked with one eyebrow raised up upon my forehead's skin.

"Mrs.Choi asked me to follow you to the airport while she is busily to bought some dishes for dinner tonight," he explained and it calmed me down as well.

"Ohh.. how about Yongguk and your other friends?"

"We'll be there soon.. I think? If there is anything that you need, just call me and I'll be right there as fast as the thunder goes on," he said with showing his greeting style of Yessir.

I giggled to his childishness can't found another mate. He is perfect for being the peacemaker all the time but in the mean time, he is kind of immature person that always playing around to save himself, and he mostly took Jongup as his target to help him out of the cases. 

I knew him very well since when I moved to this family and meeting with new friends to bring me up some confidence toward myself. They all that changed my appearance to different person. I am not the oldish Minji but instead, I am the fiesty female that originally born as the mafia's daughter. 

After finished my breakfast, he drunk some milk before heading to the door. I slipped the sneakers over my both foots before shutting the door behind and followed Himchan to the nearby airport that I had booked earlier. The ticket is always inside my backpack and would never left anything behind like a being lost.

We talked about his property and how was Seoul have been since I'm living here for a years later then the time passes in just a blink of an eye to take me there over again. Even though my appearance looks stronger and fiercess than my old self, I am still a nerd when someone can looked forward to my studies. And I was afraid of the upcoming scenes soon. It giving me some goosebums when thinking back about my past with him. I am not usually took a revenge on everyone but I need to teach him a lesson soon. I need his explaination for doing that to me when I am still the popular ugliest nerd.

"Alright. We are here.." I frowned and nodded. I stepped out from the taxi that he had taken. He was apologizing for not being with her until inside the airport but his gang will accompanied me for waited the time of the flight.

I understood his busy schedules for today was too tight - he is working as the graphic editor in the town. I went inside the airport building, feeling some breeze were against my pure skins and while searching for their sights, I'm looking up for the timing that was set for Seoul. It is still early. I though to myself in relief.

Then a sudden palms were touched my shoulders from behind, "Boo," he said. I'm guessing, it was him, the leader of the gang. "Gukkie.. stop it," I said and he finally releases his palms with frowning facial expression. 

"Noona!" Zelo and Jongup approached the same scene. I was feeling guilty for doing that to Yongguk but I wasn't the same Minji that they known for this long times since the first time I'm practicing for my skills and such talkings. 

I knew, he was frowning because I can't be shocked like the old me before. But sometimes, I do when I felt sweats all over my bodies and a creepy sounds was surrounded me. 

"Mianhae," I mouthed to him and he showed his gummy-smiles. "Gwenchanah," he replied as the both dongsaengs went to hugged me. 

"Umm.. Wow. It was pretty breahtaking," I told them as hint to let me go. And they did. "Mianhae.." they giggles and chuckles awkwardly as Zelo scratches on his head. I smiled.

"Where's Daehyun and Youngjae?" 

"Here!" they cutted me as the two innocent guys approached to the scene together. I am happy to ganged up with them again before I left this heavenly town.

"Where have you been?" asked Yongguk to them. 

"Oh! We are trying to find you all but then, we got lost through the crowds before meeting him," said Daehyun as he pointed over Youngjae in the last sentences. Everyone was ooo-ed. 

"Alright. Let's sit on that seats. Your flight is still late," said the leader as everyone went nodded and followed the leader towards the seats and settled down to each chairs. I was sitting inbetween Zelo and Yongguk while Jongup, Daehyun and Youngjae were sitting opposite. 

We talked about our memories when we first met was just an accidental but when they bring me to my father's mafia company building, they felt regrets for bullying me but instead, I do forgiving them after all. And how they do changed my roles. Those memories was hurting me since today, I am going to leave them, for awhile.

Then a sudden voice of the female talker on the computer, it has announced about my flight as it will be taken 5 minutes before it led up so soon. 

"Awww.. Noona is going to leave us.." said Zelo in pouting his first ducky mouths. I chuckles slightly, "Yah. Don't be like that. You're the gangster, right?" and he reply with an awkward yet cutesy chuckles. "Nae.. Mianhae.." he flashed an eye-smiles. 

"Okay. I'll send her to the elevator. You all, wait here until I came," said Yongguk and we walks up leaving the members in blank. Meanwhile of walking, I'm looking up to his level of height. "Promise me?" I suddenly blurted make him confused.

"What it is?"

"Aish.. don't forget to came to visit me there. I can't go for myself because I don't really have much money to go for the expensive flight," I said and pulls out a tongue on him. He chuckles slightly.

"Suree.. why not. But don't forget to find a job to lived by your own, ok?" and I nodded.

Finally, we arrived to the elevator. I stood opposited him, "Call any of us when you've arrived there. And here.." he said as he took out an bling bling necklace as he wear them around my neck. I touched the sign that writen as B.A.P and when I'm facing him, his attractive gummy-smiles went shown so brightly.

"This is for you to not forgetting us when you're enjoying living there.. The necklace was made by Zelo as Himchan designed them while Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and me had to helped them out," he explained and I was toooo touched by their never-ending friendships.

But I had to kept my tears up.

"T-thank you.. Said to them that I was feeling thanks to all of your help," I said and bid a quick goodbye before the elevator's door went shutted and bring me to my airplane.

When I have found my seat, I was immediately sat on it as the stewardess took over my bags and backpack. I was sitting with my headphone and Ipod. I pluged on the song and listened to it calmly. But a tears went dripped on my chubby cheeks, I do wipe them off and when I faced back to the transparency window of the airport, I saw the boys were smiling and the maknaes keep on waving at me. I raised my arm and waves to them back.

"It is time to get back... Wait for me," I said to myself when the airplane had officially in his way to Seoul. I smirked as I remembered his name, Nam Woohyun.