First Warns

Don't Mess With Me

Narrator's POV

She walks up toward the locker that is usually belong to you but now, she has taken it over after you had left the school since 1 month ago and everything changes.

Then, she heard another similar footsteps were shuffles on the dirt floors. As she though of it, Kim Myungsoo. He and Sungyeol did never fell for her traps after all and L, the one and only mysterious yet the very very goodlooking guy in the school. She did never win his heart but yet, she try hard to do it.

"Han Seungyeon,"

"What?" she paused and smirks shown. "Miss me? or... want a date?" asked the girl named Seungyeon felt confidently to herself. That makes him showed his evillish smirks to wipe off her dirty facials.

"Date? Tch. You're the same as those sasaeng fans but all my fangirls is never be the same as you. I would willing to date over than 1000 fangirls but not you, tsk," he slapped the sentences onto her painted face.

Her face not going to be longer in confidence but now, she is unsatisfied with him. She failed to have him, even to right now. 

"Then?"

"I came here to warn you once,"

"What is it?" she pulled a smirks.

"Just don't mess with her. She will came back soon enough to beat you,"

"What? That in those biggest nerd glasses that I do even hate it do death wanted to beat me? Oh, c'mon. Stop dreaming about your 'baby', boy..." then it is his turn to smirking on her back. He had the most killer smirks and smiles that people stopped in horror movies. That's not a mysterious but yet creepy and it could pushed a shiver through people's spine.

Seungyeon shivers on his smirks because there's something that she doesn't know much about him, and maybe even your background and no one knews when you're nerd. Only L and Sungyeol would know about it without even asking you over all.

"Twice. Don't mess up with her," with that, he turns around to left the school since it has been a long time after the last school's bell jingling for get back home.

She was left behind with an unsatisfiedly facial expression as she lended on your previous locker room. "Tch. I will never stop to messing her up. Duh, why these two MyungYeol looks pretty much has more information about that ? Should have known,"