nice guy

that guy

Here's you coffee madam, the hot waiter said. Wait! The guy said when the waiter walked way. Yes sir? He asked. Can you get me a coffee to? He asked. Is he going to sit with me!!?? Are you okay? asked the guy. uhhh.. yeah i'm okay i said. i sat down and sipped from my coffee. i looked up and saw that the guy was walking way. i released the breath i didn't know i was holding. i took bigger sips from my coffee and looked around. 

missed me? i heard a voice behind me saying. i looked around and saw the guy again. e-eeh? i tought you were away!? i said. nope, i went to the toilet said the guy smiling. oh! i forgot to introduce myself!! i'm myungsoo said the enthousiastly. i'm ___ i said softly. what a beautiful name!! he grinned. i smiled a little and took a sip of my coffee.

~~~~~~~~

why are you following me!? i yelled at myungsoo. 'cause a girl shouldn't be walking alone! that's bad! myungsoo yelled back. then atleast stop talking i said. why? if i don't talk you would be bored he said. no, your talking make me bored. i said cranky. why are you so cranky!? i'm just trying to be nice!!! he yelled. i clenched my fist. first i get fired, then i almost got slapped and as a ending a guy i only know for ive minutes is following me!!! of course i'm cranky!! i yelled. he looked at me with shocked eyes. i turned around and run away. suddenly i stopped my tracks. !! i forgot my box with stuff!

~~~~~~~~

see, you need me he said proudly. just shut up and drive to the cafe i muttered. well, when i realised i forgot my stuff, myungsoo drived by and said if i needed a ride. who would turn that offer down??. were here he said to me. i unlocked my seatbelt and opened the door. thank you for driving me i said. no problem he winked. goshhh, that wink was so hot i thought. well, are you going to close the door? he asked. e-err... yeah i lauged awkwardly. i closed the door and walked to the cafe. what was that ___ !? why did you think his wink was hot!? okay i must admit, everyone sees that guy is hot. with his eyeliner and messy black hair, that smirk of him. every girl drools for him.

i entered the cafe and walked to the y waiter. miss! i know exactly for what you come back! he smiled. he walked away and came back with my box. thank you i said to him. no problem he smiled. why do you have so many office stuff in that box? i asked me curiously. i groaned. i just got fired i said. oh no, that's awfull! he said. come here!! he grabbed my wrist and put me on a chair. stay here he said sternly to me. i looked at the y waiter and exaministed him. damn, he's cute too. okay!? what's wrong with you ___ ? why are you acting so much like a pyeontae. i was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't notice that waiter was already back. he sits down. what are you thinking about that makes you frown this much? he asks making me snap out of my thoughts. nothing i smiled to him. i looked down and saw a cup of hot chocolate. i looked up and raised my eyebrow at him. he smiled and said; my mother always makes this when i have a hard time, it helps with me, i hope it helps with you too. he said sincerly. i looked at him and melted. thank you so much, i'll drink it well! i thanked him. i took a sip and i felt how sweet it was, it was so yummy. i closed my eyes for a minute and tasted the warm aroma on my tongue. i opened my eyes and smiled at him. it's so tasty!! i said happy. he laughed and said; thought so too. oh, i forgot, i'm ___ and you are? i asked. i'm jeongguk. we talked for awhile till a looked at my watch and said. i really need to go now jeongguk, i'll come by another time i said. okay ___-ah, see you later he said. i bid him bye and grabbed the box to go home.