coffee?

that guy

Chapter 1

 

It was just a typical day like everyday. I woke up, brushed my teeth, ate my breakfast, went to work and go home to sleep again. That's how my boring life is going everyday, again and again. Than you may think, why don't you make your life happier and more fun? Well i tried to, but it always went wrong so i just have a boring life and see what happens in the future.

 

BEEEEEEEEEEEP!! the alarmclock yelled at me. I groaned and opened an eye and looked at the time. 8:00 AM it says. I sighed and sat up. I scratched my head and looked around. I don't wanna go to work i whined. I trew my blanket of and walk to the bathroom and looked at myself. Oh my god!! i have sleepbags!!!! noooooo!! i yelled. I sighed and thought; when will everything go smoothly for me? I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and put some clothes on.

 

___-ah!!!! when will you get this freaking things right!? You're a manager assisant! You should get these things right!! my boss yelled at me. I flinched when he trew all my work on the floor and pointed at the door. I don't want to see your stupid face anymore!! OUT!! geez, take it easy old man i thought while walking away. ___-ah, what happend?? asked Nana my co-worker, well ex-co-worker. I got fired i said while walking to my ex-desk. Why?? she asked. 'cause that old douchebag is a douchebag, that's why. I whined. When i arrived at my desk i packed all my stuff. Nana, can you get me a box please? I asked her. She nodded a handed me a plastic box. I put all my stuff in that box to take the box with me. I walked to the elevator and pressed the button. You sure you can't get a second change ___??? Nana asked. No i won't, i screwed up. I said.

 

A cup of coffee please i said. Oh yeah did i already tell you i'm a cold girl and a diva sometimes. Well i am so deal with it. i looked at the waiter when he walked away. Damn he has a nice . Oh yeah, i'm a ert too...only in my mind, i don't act like one. I grabbed my phone and looked if i had any messages. Oh no... one missed call of my mom, that doesn't mean something good, my mom never calls. I called her. You brat!!!! you're fired again!!!! you ruin or family name!! my mom yelled at me. Geez mom i rolled with my eyes. My boss is just a douchebag i said. A douchebag!!! so every boss was a douchebag!!! this is the fifth time already! I'm not helping you anymore! With that she hung up. Stupid i said. What did you just call me!? a girl said passing by the streets. For your information i'm on a terrace. I didn't call you anything i said calmly. Yes you did! She said stepping forward. No i didn't, why would i scold a girl that's just passing by?? i asked. I saw her rolling her eyes. Because you're jealous of this. She pointed at her self. I scoffed. You wish i said irritated. You little!!! she raised her hand ready to slap me, when a guy came. HYERI!! stop fighting with everyone. The guy said. I looked at the guys face. He's pretty handsome. Are you okay the guy asked with concern when the girl was away. Yes i'm okay i answered the guy. Here's you coffee madam, the hot waiter said. Wait! The guy said when the waiter walked way. Yes sir? He asked. Can you get me a coffee to? He asked. Is he going to sit with me!!??