First Prince

My Prince is AB

At Sungji high school, There was a little girl named Ahn Minri who really crazy with fortune. There were star sign fortune, Chinese-year fortune and the most she loved is blood type fortune. Together with her friends Eunyeon and Sungra red the blood type fortune for this month in class. All students were already going home. So no one would be disturbed by their scream.

“During this month, blood type O’s wish will become true!” Minri red the blood type fortune in Fortune Magazine.

“Really!? That's amazing! I hope I can get money.” Hoped Sungra.

“I wish I can be with Dongwoo forever.” Hoped Eunyeon.

“Okay, It’s my turn, ehm.” Minri coughed and red her fortune seriously, “In this month, blood type B will find someone with AB blood type.”

“Really? Who will be him?” Teased Sungra.

“Maybe it’s your prince!” Told Eunyeon.

“Really! I can’t wait for it!!” Screamed Minri. She really wanted to fly if she could.

Minri really liked to find her prince. It’s already 2 years she looked for her prince with a white horse from heaven. She ever found her prince. But ended with betrayal and cheating.

“Ah, let’s go home. My mom will scold at me.” Told Sungra. She took her bag.

“Yeah! I have to help my mom.” Minri took her bag.

They were going to their house together. But they would be separated near the park. After saying goodbye to her friends, Minri walked home. She saw crowds of people and made her suspicious.

Minri came closer and saw a guy wearing purple shirt, jeans, white shoes and blue cap. He was dancing like street dancer. His feet were following the rhythm of music. Monroe opened and saw his dance with full of enthusiasm.

Minri really wanted to dance like him, but she couldn’t. Because her sister always told her if her dance was worse.

Screamed from his fans were heard to Minri’s ear non-stop. Their chanting really wanted to make Minri’s ears became deaf.

“Hoya oppa!! HWAITING!”

“OPPA!! MARRY ME!!”

“OPPA!! YOUR ABS IS DELICIOUS!!”

“OPPA!! I AM PREGNANT!!”

The most chanting are ridiculous, the most ridiculous was the last.

*Will he cares if you’re pregnant. * Minri bursted into laugh. Until her laugh was heard by Hoya’s fans. People who watched Hoya’s performance stared at Minri. Minri quickly shut to not make some noise. One of Hoya’s fans came closer to her.

“Are you new here, ?” Asked the girl who chanted that she was pregnant.

Minri looked at her calf. Her stomach wasn’t big enough. And Minri knows if she didn’t pregnant. Because she wore a tight dress like a not a big clothes like woman in pregnancy.

“Yes, and are you pregnant? I don’t see a big tummy in you.” Smirked Minri.

“Of course not!!” Shouted that girl.

People who were disturbed with her chanting that she was pregnant were whispering about her. That girl looked at her surroundings and knew if people were talking about her.

“See what you do! You make me embarrassed!!” Shouted the girl.

“What? I don’t do anything, but your chanting is disturbing my ear. Ah not my ear but also people’s ear who is hearing your chanting.” Explained Minri.

That girl couldn’t control her emotion. She gripped Minri’s collar. And prepared fist.

“What will you do? Slap? Punch?” Asked Minri.

That girl really in berserk. She almost slapped Minri.

But

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Minri parried her fist with her left hand. She got her right shoulder with her right hand. Then....

SMACK DOWN!!

That girl fell to the ground. She tried to stand up while wincing in pain. Everyone who watched their fight cheering like in Stadyum. Minri just smirked proudly.

“YOU!!” That girl finally stood up and wanted to slap her to protect her pride.

SLAP

Minri and that girl shocked in a while. The one who got slap wasn’t Minri.

But Hoya.

“I am sorry oppa. I am sorry.” That girl apologized at him. But Hoya just glared at her. That girl really scared to be glared by him.

“DON’T YOU DARE TO APPEAR IN MY EYES AGAIN!” Hoya’s word stabbed that girl’s heart. Her tears were streaming on her face and ran away.

Everyone was cheering for Minri’s victory. Minri smiled in victory but also feels guilty. If she wasn’t laughing at Hoya’s performance, she wouldn’t be related in a fight and destroyed Hoya’s performance. Hoya looked at Minri. Minri was scared if she will be shouted like that girl. She didn’t want to see Hoya’s performance for the first and last time. Minri closes her eyes to not see Hoya’s face.

Suddenly, she felt a warm touch on her head. She opened her eyes and saw Hoya patted her head.

“Thank you.” Hoya smiled at him.

Minri was blushing like cherry tomato. Her heart was racing fast like a car.

“Your welcome.” Replied Minri.

“What’s your name? I never see you before.”

“Of course, My name is Ahn Minri. This is my first time to see you.” Minri looked away from his face to hide her blush.

Hoya smiled at Minri. His lips got closer to Minri’s ears. His hot breath tickled Minri’s ear.

“No one know my real name. I am Lee Howon.”

Minri really wanted to explode and went to Saturnus. Just her the one who knew his real name. No one else. He smiled and went away from the crowd. His action to get closer with Minri made fans were screaming. Minri gripped her chest and inhaled. She prepared her voice to ask him.

“HOYA!! WHAT IS YOUR BLOOD TYPE??” People are looking at Minri. Hopefully, Hoya looked back and see Minri.

“ME!? I AM AB!!” Screamed Hoya.

Minri’s heart was racing fast. Her feet were paralyzed and made her kneeled down. She really couldn’t believe it with Hoya’s blood type.

“It can’t be right. Is he my prince?”

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, finally the first chapter is done. I hope you like it^^. Especially Inspirits^^

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT (IF YOU DON'T MIND)