Found out My feelings? Our feelings.

I'M INLOVE??? WITH WHO?? TO HIM?? IMPOSSIBLE

Found out

 

I have this tiny little Big secret! Yes! I am so into Girls like all natural hyung/guy you could see but this tiny little big secret was, what I secretly keeping on my iPhone, I myself too find it weird to be treasuring those things but it makes my heart secure whenever I see it, content, happy, blissful, and such things which usually girls feel over the guys in their respective life’s. I practically don’t know what I'm feeling. So if any of

you guys who knows what I'm saying, do tell me its bothering me for some time now.

 

 

 

                                     

Running my hands through my hair, oh , I'm damn tired from this jogging with daesung, he knows well that I am not physically active and jogging a few hours felt like forever for me. I slowed down my pace and started walking as I gain my breathing back Daesung also went back to walking and waited for me to catch up where he was standing still and regaining his breath.

 

"Yah!!! Dae! Are you trying to kill me?" I asked him slightly hitting his shoulder

 

"Hyung! You should stretch your body! You’re getting stiff" he said patting my shoulder like I'm some old jeezer

 

"Oh, yeah! What time is it?? " Looking for my phone in my pocket, which!!!  Was not here. ------ WHAT NOT HERE!!!! I panicked and tried feeling my phone in my pocket again which was really not there! "Damn" I hissed

 

 "Hyung?" Daesung asked concerned

 

 "I can't find my phone, I think i left it at the dorm" quite pissed with myself for leaving such phone at home!

 

"Dae! Let’s just hurry back "and I jogged back to the dorm. Dae who followed me behind

 

 

Click

 

I went inside the dorm which was practically quite ‘maybe they left and went to the studio already' I thought

 

 "hyung, I'll go and take a shower in my room, you should change your clothes." While looking at the dorm watch

 

"We'll be late of we don't leave early." Daesung said walking to his room and closing the door lightly.

 I walked up to my room and found Jiyong holding my phone who looked at me surprised literally surprised

 

"Hyung! What does this stuff doing on your freaking phone" Ji asked quite furious yet concerned and curious

 

“ I -- I " I stammered

' I, heellll! I dont even know what to tell him'

 

" Hyung! ing answer me!",  "Why the hell do you have a Folder which literally! A folder full of my and our damn pictures hyung!" Ji showed me my phone and damn!

 

Those pictures of us which I kept for years! To the all so y, cute and beautiful Ji in the pictures.

 

 "Ji its just pictures, why do you have to react that way? And making a Big deal out of it! And before I completely forgot how you did even managed to unlock my phone and nonetheless looked it over"

 

 "Hyung, I'm not making a big deal out of it, and yes, I do find it weird seeing all this and sorry, for checking out your phone. It feels like you don’t trust me at all. "

He said the last words lowly and that stinged my heart

 

 "Ji does not what I'm pointing at, it’s just that, okay fine, I treasure those things Ji, your part of my life like forever since were young and I just treasure our memories and I treasure you, is that weird and wrong?" I reasoned out and seeing how we both talk to each other making it seem like we are lovers that fought over such things

 

 "cause you’re not explaining things properly to me hyung" he answered back.   

-----------------------------------------

A/N: kinda turning the story.

-----------------------------------------

My feelings? Our feelings.

 

"Cause your not explaining things properly to me hyung" I looked down.

 

Does he know that I feel weird with him; I haven't really concluded my feelings for him 'wait! What the! Feelings!?'

 

Hyung was about to answer when Daesung knocked and opens the door revealing his pocker face, seunghyun quickly snatched his phone back and I glared at him, daesung smiled widely

 

"Leadah!! You’re still here!" He went in and looked at Seunghyun then frowned

 

"Top - hyung, you haven’t change yet" he snapped out of his thoughts

 

" I'm going to change both of you leave the room, and Ji, please do understand what I said. I mean it." he says pushing me and daesung outside his room and shutting his door and locking it.

 

' I do understand hyung, but why do you have to keep those when you don't feel anything for me! I mean hell! I don't even know yet what emotions this is, but I will be able to finalize things just a little more time to be sure.

 

I retreated back to my room, to change. Opening my oh so glorious closet to take out clothes.

Grabbing out plain blue jacket with wearing an undershirt and a training pants.  Looked on my full length body mirror before leaving.

 

 

 I saw hyung just also went out of his room the same time I did. He looked at me with his dark orbs that looked sad and hurting. And it pains me and overflowed concern and worry took over my whole being. But I just can't approach him now. I have to know if this beating heart, beats for him.

 

I'll tell him. Without hesitation. Cause I don’t ever want to regret things especially when it comes to hyung.

 

" Ahh!, hyung! Dongwook Hyung called and told me that there’s this song that he composed and that it would be nice if we both sing it together" I told seunghyun fixing my sticking out hair and damn! He looks at me with his damn eyes!! I looked away.

 

'Hyung, just wait a little more' and so the three of us set out and went to the studio to and start getting to work.

 

Well certainly, it’s like we've been dancing for decades, we the bigbang is laying down the floor of the dance studio panting, catching our breath, tired, and sweaty from dancing and what adds up to making  it felt like decades was the awkwardness that  me and seunghyun have cause of what happened back at the dorm luckily the guys didnt notice it at all.

 

I stood up from where I was laying

"I'm taking a shower. You guys gonna take one? “ taking out my sport bag before leaving for the shower.

 

 "I'll come with you" Seunghyun said, took his sports bag and left with me while the others just layed lazily and said that they will just take a bath later in the dorm.

 

We slowly walked to the shower then his big hand took hold of my wrist stopping me from going through the curtains and turned me towards him.

 

"Ji, I'm sorry, I hope you are not mad, I finally understand what this means" he placed my trembling hands over his warm and pulsating heart. Blood rush to my checks making it red as rose.

 

--------------------------------------------

A/N: hi Guys so it looks that GD is finally noticing his emotions and acknowledging it a bit. Well, let’s hope that his beating heart beats for seunghyun. And for TOP who most likely feels the same way finds his answers. And one more chapter till I put up on another level of sweetness and GTOPness. So please bear with me and continue commenting on my story so as to boost me up and just to fill that somebody might be actually reading my story. Thanks for those who subscribed and continued reading it even though I wasn’t able to update for a long time. But be sure that I will update every other day. :) thanks for reading!

________________________