Truth hurts but lie kills

Still In Love

So far, I think this will become the last chapter for ‘past’ part..

So, enjoy~… :D

 

 

“If you want to know whether you hurt someone you love or not…

Look at their eyes..

And if they look away..

You do..”

 

Sooyoung and yoona both are walking to their school. Yoona slept a night at the taller girl’s house, which is the reason why they spotted walking together to school.

They’re walking hand in hand. Seems like the last night memories still fresh on their mind, that surely become the exact reason why both girls have that big smile on their face. Not to mention that they keep glancing at each other.

After 15 minutes of walk, they arrive at their school. It’s still about 20 minutes or more for the first bell to ring, but the school starts to get crowded, maybe for student who is diligent enough for late record, or even lazy enough to get the copy of their friend’s homework or so.

Sooyoung and yoona walked through the big yard, walking to the school hall. But something caught their attention. The big podium in the hall decorated with a big paper of congratulation in it. And it’s definitely caught other student attention to.

More than half student of the school crowded the big hall, wondering about what the paper is about. Being curious, the two girls stop on their spot, still holding each other hand, eyes glued to the person on the podium.

There are 4 students standing on the podium, seems like they are having a little talk in a small circle, made it quite hard to identify their face.

And as soon as a short haired girl turned her face, yoona standing there frozenly, and in an instant her face turn pale.

Sooyoung immediately recognize it as one of the student in their class, well, along with other girls in the podium.  And more to it, it’s actually a group of student which is yoona usually in.

“Hey.. it’s eunjung, right? what is she doing there?” sooyoung asked, having her eyes still on the podium, trying to have a better look on what’s about to happen.

“S-soo..” yoona turned her face to her tall girlfriend who gives a big smile in return.

“Hmm?”

“..i-I need to go somewhere first..” she said, letting their holding hand loosened. She just has to talk to eunjung. Now before it’s too late for it.

“Where?” sooyoung asked, still giving a small smile on her face, tighten her grip on yoona’s hand “do you want me to go with you?”

“N-no.. I will meet you later, okay?” yoona said, trying to give a relaxed smile.

“Are you su-..”

“Oh, there you’re yoona!!” a clear voice echoed through the big hall.

Eunjung standing in the middle of the podium, walking down from it, trying to get a way between the flooding students, closer to where yoona and sooyoung are standing.

And while sooyoung can only see the short haired girl walking closer in confused, yoona seems to get paler each second.

“Hey, it’s another congratulation for you..” eunjung said, smiling, when she already standing near the girls.

“You got it again, friend..” eunjung commented, giving a light chuckle “as usual.. you got right-..”

“L-let’s talk in other place, eunjung..” yoona cut, anxious written all over her face, moreover, it seems that she is.. scared.

“Why?” eunjung asked, shifting her gaze to the taller one “it’s already two months.. isn’t it the time that we should tell her the truth?” she asked before shifting back her gaze to yoona.

Eunjung’s word just make sooyoung even more confused, making her glued her eyes at her girlfriend.

“…Telling me what?” sooyoung asked.

“I-it’s nothing..” yoona cut swiftly, her breath run heavier, trying to get to talk with her friend, before eunjung gets to talk “e-eunjung.. l-let’s ta-..”

“About our game..” eunjung said, looking at sooyoung who is staring back at her.

“N-no..” yoona mumbled softly, shaking her head slightly “eunjung, can we-..”

“We’re having a game, soo..” eunjung said, pretty much ignoring her friend “on you..” and on that words, yoona can feel sooyoung’s grip on her hand loosen until it completely falling on her side. In an instant, sooyoung’s face changed, losing its color, and it scared the hell out of her girlfriend.

“We often do that.. a game between us.. you might don’t really know since you’re new here..” eunjung added “and this time, yoona is on turn..” she explained.

Yoona can only look at her tall girlfriend worriedly, sooyoung doesn’t give any expression on it, only listening to each word which broke her heart to pieces from each word.

 

“We’re having a bet, whether yoona can get you in two months or not..” eunjung said “we even added a new bet on you..”

“Since you’re pretty hard to get to know.. and you’re hard to be friend with.. we’re having a little more something at yoona and you…”

“You know.. like.. getting on bed with-..”

“Eunjung!” yoona cut sternly, but she knows that it’s already too late since she can see sooyoung’s face hardened.

Eunjung’s words feel like a dagger for sooyoung. Every scene from last night of what she did with yoona keep on flashing on her mind, and what worse, while she see that as something more to their relationship, as something that show that she is willing to trust more on what they have already, as something that she want to let yoona know that she believe at what yoona’s feelings...

For yoona.. it’s nothing more than a game…

“Why yoong?” eunjung stared at her friend weirdly “do you want to explain it to her?”

“T-that’s enough..”

“Why? didn’t we always told them the truth after our bet?”

Yoona shook her head slightly, before shifting her gaze to her girlfriend “s-soo..” she called softly, trying to hold the girl’s hand back, but sooyoung pulled it before yoona can even hold it properly.

“You’re lucky..” eunjung added, having her eyes on the taller brunette. After all, she is seeing everything as a game, and with that thought, she just saying it casually “you got our yoona’s first..” she gave a soft chuckle.

“Eunjung.. please stop..”

“Hey..” eunjung eyed sooyoung, brows furrowed “don’t tell me you really think that yoona is falling for you?”

“Eunjung!”

But all sooyoung does is keeping that cold and hard expression on her face, and surely that words stab her over and over again, like it has no mercy on her, and just doesn’t care for her already bleeding heart.

Eunjung took a quick glance at yoona before she shifts it to sooyoung again “Hey.. you’re not really falling for her, right?”

Sooyoung is standing still silently, having hundreds pairs of eyes staring at their conversation, or you can say… eunjung’s talk. She doesn’t even know what to do, or what to say, every lies that start floating out from its shells, hurts more that what she can imagine.

Sooyoung just feels like vanishing from this embarrassing scene, wishing that it’s just a part of her nighmare, or hoping that this is just something that never happen.

This is not what she expected, not after all that sweet words yoona said last night, not after all that promises not to leave her, not after all that kisses… hugs… and… making love.. screw that.. how could you say it making love when one of the person seeing it as a game?

She feels like screaming.. yelling.. crying.. but then nobody will understand that.. it’s way too much… too much for falling in love.. too much for what she only hoping as someone who will not putting lies into her life.. too much when all she wants is someone who see her as who she is..

When she always think that her whole life as a mistake, is it too much to think that she already means something for someone? Whe she sees her life as nothing more than a joke.. is it too much to think that there is someone finally made sense too it all?

And now, Being in this kind of situation is already more than enough for her.. she can’t let other looking down on her more than this..

And what you call anger... pain… frightened... broken... and pride... take all over her best.. holding back into each drip of her tears, letting it breaking all her in a second, but standing coldly on the middle of the big hall.

Yoona walking closer to her girlfriend, damn.. she is so afraid right now.. she is afraid of losing sooyoung.. so much..

Yoona took sooyoung’s left hand into her right’s, locking her fingers between sooyoung swiftly, while her using her left hand caressing the tall girl’s face, pulling it close to her face.

“Please.. soo… let’s talk.. let’s talk..” yoona whispered softly, having her face on sooyoung’s side face, her lips keep on muttering words to get a response from the tall girl, but yet, sooyoung only standing still, her eyes losing its light, like.. being lost..

“Soo.. please.. talk to me..” yoona whispered softly on the tall girl’s left ear, planting soft kisses on the tall girl’s cheek, reaching her lips, but just before yoona’s lips can made it to other girl lips, sooyoung turned her face, refusing to get more.. more to what they called a game.. a lie…

And it broke yoona much.. so much more than what she has ever think..

“Soo.. please..” yoona pleaded, using her hand to turned sooyoung’s face back to her, making the tall brunette staring right into her eyes, but all she got is nothing but that cold and empty eyes.

“Soo.. ta-..”

“Congrats..” sooyoung cut, muttering lowly, coldly. And that’s the only word she heard from the taller brunette’s lips before sooyoung made her way out from the hall, out from the school.. just as the last word she got from her girlfriend.

Yoona’s tears can’t stop from falling anymore, she can’t stop it from keep on coming. And that’s when she knows, that she made the biggest mistake on her life.

“Yoong..” eunjung called the tall girl, feeling sorry for whatever happen, and maybe from her words. Seeing sooyoung’s response from her words, and yoona tears just make her realized that both girls already falling for each other.

And eunjung must have realized that it is what yoona mean by ‘something to tell you’ or something that yoona want to talk to her. But she knows that she is pretty much realize it when it’s already too late..

“Yoong..” eunjung called “look.. i-..”

“I screwed up..” yoona cut, mumbled softly “I hurt her..”

“I-it’s my fault..” eunjung said sadly “i-I should have-.. i-I.. I’m really soory.. yoong..”

Yoona didn’t answer, knowing that it’s their game, making her a part of it, completely aware of her fault too.

“Let her calm down..” eunjung said “let’s talk to her when she is ready to talk.. maybe tomorrow we can meet her at school..”

But eunjung was wrong..

Sooyoung never come back..

She went to sooyoung’s house everyday after that incident, even on the incident day, but sooyoung never shown up..

Aunty jin wouldn’t let her go in as sooyoung’s words..

She always wait for sooyoung at school.. at her house.. all day.. all time.. hours.. minutes.. seconds…

But yet, she never got to see the tall girl anymore..

It was after a week, a news from her teacher broke all her hopes down..

Sooyoung’s transferred again..

And that’s the last time on how she got to see sooyoung’s face..  so much for their last memories.. that she only got to see the cold expression on sooyoung’s face.

So much regret left from what she can call a beautiful relationship.. something she knows that she doesn’t want to get from anybody but sooyoung.. or something she knows that only sooyoung can gives..

And that’s when she made up her mind..

That no matter what happen..

She will looking for sooyoung until she find her..

But this time.. it will be real.. and nothing can separate them apart..

Nothing.. nobody.. will be able to make her stepping back..

Because she knows then.. for her, that it’s only sooyoung.. only sooyoung that’s matter..