Waking up

Still In Love

“I don’t need someone that sees what’s good about me…

All I need is someone that sees the bad,

And still wants me…“

 

Yoona stared at the tall figures who has her eyes shut, running her finger downs from sooyoung’s eyebrows, nose, cheek, lips, neck, shoulder, chest, tummy and doing it all over again… and again.. and again… with that sweet smile on her face.

Both only have the thick blanket, covering their bare body.. the same blanket.. the same bed… while yoona has her arms under sooyoung’s neck, and others running through the tall girl’s body, sooyoung arms wrapping securely around yoona’s waist.

And sooyoung doesn’t mind.. she is not even sleeping.. just enjoying every second with the girl she love.. the one she love, just too much…

“It’s ticklish…” sooyoung mumbled, eyes still closing.

“Why it takes you half an hour to feel ticklish?” yoona asked, not stopping her hand from roaming all over sooyoung’s body. It shouldn’t be wrong, not when they already did more.. more than just touching..

“..hmm?” sooyoung hummed, not bothering to answer.

“It’s not ticklish..” yoona said “you’re enjoying this..”

“..hmm..” and another low hummed “you seem to enjoy that more than me..” sooyoung mumbled.

“I do..” yoona replied straightly, not giving sooyoung any chance to fighting back.

“..and that’s the reason why you’re not stop grinning?” sooyoung voiced, not wanting to lose.

“Well… pretty much..” yoona answered “there are three reasons actually..” she said “first, I just made love to someone I love..” yoona reasoned, giving a slight pink tint on both sooyoung’s cheeks.

Yoona giggled “second, she allows me to touch her body whenever I want…” she said, making the tall girl’s face redder “and by her body.. I mean.. all over her body..” yoona let out another giggle.

“And third, who am I to fool… I get to see the body of the person I love the most!! gosh! we’re still here! under the same blanket.. in the same bed… without a single thread on us!!” yoona exclaimed “how perfect can it be!!”

And that final statement, bring sooyoung’s face to its reds, trying to turned her body to the other side, the other girl catch it quickly, prevent her from doing so..

Making the tall brunette ended up turning her face only to the pillow, burying her face..

Yoona giggled, before turning sooyoung’s head to face her, planting another kiss on sooyoung’s lips.

 

They broke the kiss with yoona pulling herself back, staring at her still eyes-closed girlfriend, before she spoke.

“..can we talk now?” she said.

Yoona wouldn’t let this chance go..

Just never..

She is near.. closer, or better.. she is already there.. with sooyoung in her arms..

All she needs now is clearing the misunderstood from the past.

 

“Soo..” yoona called softly, moving her body closer to sooyoung, getting more warmth, her hand caressing sooyoung’s face “please..”

Yoona waited..

It’s almost a minute when sooyoung opens her eyes.

“..If it’s about the past..” she said “it’s okay..” she smiled “I’m over it..”

“No..” yoona answered “even so.. I still want to explain it to you.. please.. soo..”

Sooyoung stared a while, before she mumbled lowly “..go on..”

 

“That time.. I admit that I’m a part of that game..” yoona started “I’m so naïve.. thinking that I can get anyone I want.. making everyone falling for me easily.. thinking that I can get anyone falling in love with me..” yoona said, staring into sooyoung’s eyes, regretfully “..thinking that I can got you into me.. falling for me..”

“You do..” sooyoung said, giving a slight smile.

“No..” yoona cut “you do…” she added, smiling with her hand on the tall girl’s cheek. She just can’t let this go, how come she doesn’t want to stop touching the tall girl.

“And even so much more than I ever thought…” yoona continued.

“I finished the game..” yoona said “but I don’t want it anymore.. I don’t want to be a part of it anymore..”

“I am afraid that one day you will found out about that.. and it scare me even more to know that I am already so much into you..”

“I was falling in love, soo..” yoona said “with the very same person I fall for right now…” she smile sweetly.

“I swear! I was about to get off of the game.. I told eunjung that I want to talk to her..” yoona explained “but it’s too late… she hadn’t even listen to me.. yet, s-she—she.. I don’t know…” yoona sighed, desperately “as much as I want to hate it for ruining us.. I know it’s not her fault…”

“And I’m just so much in love with you…” yoona said “please believe me at that! trust me! I swear-..”

Sooyoung kisses her, deeply, stopping her words from flowing out.

“…I do..” sooyoung said, planting another peck on yoona’s tip of nose “I do..”

 

“And.. about the engagement…” yoona continued “I swear, soo! I don’t have any slightest idea about that!”

“I really don’t know about the engagement.. they didn’t even told me..” yoona explained.

“I just knew it right on the spot!!” yoona added frustrated “I even snapped on my parents, blaming them for doing such thing without telling me!!”

“I swear, soo!! I don’t have any feeling towards your brother! I-i.. re-really-…”

And that’s when another kiss silent her, this time, it’s more.. sweet… deep..

“Calm down..” sooyoung mumbled “I get it..” she smiled “I understand..”

And that words, enough to get yoona relaxed.

 

“..s-so..” yoona voiced, hesitantly.

“Hmm?” sooyoung eyed the girl, wondering about her next explanation. As far as she remembers, it’s only the two things that making things badly, right?

“..so.. w-we.. I me-mean… i-i.. mm.. y-you..”

“Yeah?” sooyoung brows creased, is her assumption wrong?

“..a-re you mine now?” yoona asked swiftly, puling all that’s left on her to ask the question, getting her face all red.

Sooyoung let out a soft chuckle “nope..” she answered, making yoona’s heart dropped in an instant.

“Make it fair..” sooyoung added, giving a naughty smile “I’m yours.. only if.. you’re mine..”

And that smile back to yoona’s face, getting bigger that she can’t holding it anymore, rolling on the tall brunette’s top immediately.

Sooyoung giggled, and that’s when yoona’s lips catch hers.. the kiss, which was suppose to be innocent, get heated and deeper.. pulling it into another round of what they called making love..

 

Sooyoung buried her face on yoona’s neck, missing much of the addicting scent that her lungs have been dying for…

With her arms wrapped around yoona’s waist, and yoona’s around her neck, they’re staying like there for a moment.

“..this is bad..” sooyoung mumbled.

“Why? you don’t like sta-..”

“I’m addicting to you..” sooyoung cut, giving that big grin filling her now girlfriend’s face.

“What’s so bad about that?”

“You fill me too much, that now, I can’t imagine my life without you..”

“Then don’t..” yoona answered, feeling soooyoung start moving her lips on her neck “..mm.. t-that’s.. mm.. what I mm-mean..” she mumbled between her breath.

Sooyoung giggled “you’re not even resisting.. you should stop-..”

“Why should i?” yoona cut “why should I.. when I am enjoying this more than you do?” she said, pulling the hug and throwing that naughty smile on her girlfriend “baby.. I don’t mind you doing this all day and night with you..”

Sooyoung let out another giggle, feeling warm at how yoona called her “..i love you..”

“I love you too…” yoona smiled, before her smile suddenly faded, changing with a serious look.

And sooyoung already knows what it means.. get her back to her temporary dreams...

“..soo..” yoona called softly “..come back with me..” she said “..let’s.. meet our parents..”