2-Crushed

Oppa? Oppa? Eotteokhae?!

It was a breezy autumn afternoon, and the active Donghae was practicing soccer in the field as he constanly stared at the distance, he always felt afloat as he stare at her, the person he can't stay put without seeing everyday, the person who gives him his energetic vibe, the one who always inspires him to stand up when he's down, and then it hit him. Literally.

 

"OWW!"

"YA! LEE DONGHAE FOCUS ON THE PRACTICE KID!" Donghae rubbed the side of his head and fixed his hair, and then he shortly glanced at the  girl at the distance, the coach's voice caught her attention, and she lookd at Donghae's direction smiled at him and gestured HWAITING! He waved at her and gestured HWAITING! back at her. Donghae, focused at the game re-energized with the simple impression of a smile. Bringing out the best in him.

Meanwhile Tiffany is peacefully drawing in her sketchbook, while patiently waiting for Donghae to finish practice. Then the loud coach's voice called her attention, upon hearing Her bestfriend's name she immediately set aside her sketchbook to see what's happening. She then saw Hae get hit by the flying soccerball. She flinched at seeing her bestfriend get hit by the high speed projectile, Donghae smiled, and gave a thumbs up at her hinting he's okay. 

 
Tiffany smiled at him and gave him the HWAITING gesture, and went back to her sketching, but she suddenly lost the feel to draw, then she suddenly heard a deep voice talk. "Yeah? I'm just getting some fresh air, I'll be back in a minute..." Tiffany stared up on the tall man behind her, sophisticated and statuesque like describing a perfect sculpture, Tiffany found herself again before the presence of Choi Siwon.
 
"Oh! Choi sunbae-nim!" Tiffany stood up from the bed of leaves she was sitting on and bowed in front of her senior. Siwon idly stared at her then a sudden look of irritation at the girl.
 
"Do you have a problem?" He arrogantly said to her. Tiffany on the other hand fixed herself and dusted off her things. She formally introduced herself to Siwon "Thank you for helping me the other day sunbae.", and her senior furrowed his brows at her while fixing his glasses "Oh, that... it was burdendsome actually."
 
Siwon suddenly picked up Tiffany's sketchbook which is accidentally covered with leaves. "What's this?" Siwon said while casting a demeaning gaze at her sketch.
 
The sound of the long whistle signalled the end of the soccer practice Donghae looked at Fany's direction only to see that she is having an encounter with a tall man. He rushed to Fany's rescue although feeling slightly dizzy from being hit in the head. He ran as fast as he could accross the large soccer field thoughts circulated his head as he felt Tiffany is in some sort of danger. By the time he got almost at the center of the firld his vision suddenly blurred out and before he knew it he passed out.
 
Siwon greatly insulted Tiffany's sketch as he described it "Even a toddler could do better than this." He chuckled as he tossed her sketchbook back to the ground. Tiffany stood speechless but every word pierced her like bullets, she felt like her heart was broken twice at the same time. Once for having her creation degraded, twice for the person degrading it is her inspiration, the one that stole her heart. She didn't know if she should feel angry or just break down and cry over Siwon's remarks, as she never thought someone she likes to be the one to break her in a snap.
 
"I didn't expect that I'll get this entertainment from my little break." He smugly said to the flustered girl. "Why don't you just drop out? Your wasting the limited slots for really talented individuals, what a waste you are." He added. He stared back at Tiffany on the verge of bursting into tears. Siwon walked away after bombarding the young girl with insults. 
 
Tiffany ran as fast as she could to the opposite side ignoring everything happening around her, unaware of her bestfriend's condition. She found herself in the arboretum of the school. The glass dome covered with different kinds of plants concealed her as she started to cry and break down at one of the benches. It was after classes so there are no people around, she started flipping pages in her sketchbook and started tearing of her drawings of Siwon, back when. She was obsessed with the man she thought was the love of her life. As tearing sounds of paper one by one also felt like she's ripping herself off. 
 
Paper flew all over the garden, when she realized almost half of her sketchbook was torn off, she thought it was time to face reality, then as if on cue her phone suddenly vibrated inside her pocket. She flashed on the screen, and saw Hyuk-oppa calling.
 
"Tiffany-ah? Donghae is unconcious in the infirmary right now, can you come here now?" Hyukjae said in an alarming tone, which caused Tiffany to worry. She stood up and stepped on the papers scattered to the ground. She exited the arboretum, and apparently the infirmary is fairly close to it. 
 
Tiffany arrived at the infirmary, and she was greeted by the physician. "How's Donghae doc?" She said, then Hyuk appeared from one of the curtains and approached Fany. "I'll take it from here doc." Hyuk bowed at the doctor and led her to Donghae. He was sleeping soundly, though apparently he dosen't have anything on him. "The doctor said its nothing serious really, it was just overfatigue." He said to reassure her. "You know he was mumbling your name before I called you. Ya, that kid..." He smiled gently at Donghae, and then he glanced at his watch. "Fany-ah I can leave you with Donghae now right? I gotta rush to work." He scratched the back of his head, Tiffany nodded to reply. He placed his hand on Fany's shoulder "Smack him for me will ya?" He snickered "Just kidding, take good care of him 'kay? See you on Monday!" Fany bowed at Hyukjae, as he walked off. 
 
Tiffany grabbed the stool and sat beside the bed, at that moment Donghae grabbed her hand. "Ya, Lee Donghae, you're awake aren't you?" Tiffany said in a flat voice, as she herself was tired from crying out. Staring at his face he showed his tongue at the side of his lips, And slowly opened his tired eyes. "What happened to you?" Donghae's face turned from jolly to concern when he saw Tiffany's eyes puffy and red. "Did you cry for me?" He chuckled and smiled. "Aniya! I just got here actually." Donghae smile suddenly turned back to a frown. "Ya, I remember now! What happened at the hilltop? You didn't get hurt did you?!" Donghae sat up from his bed, "Who was that guy?!" But he was suddenly stricken with a head-splitting headache. "Aahh!!!" The doctor came in immediately at the sound of Donghae's cry. After taking medication, the physician suggested to take Donghae home, but Tiffany worried because Donghae's house is an hour and a half travel, and it was already late, and to top it all off Hae is in no condition to travel by himself, she decided to bring him to her apartment. 
 
She fetched a cab, and the driver was helpful enough to lend his aid to Tiffany with Hae. She laid him on the bed, and tucked him in. 
 
She almost forgot what happened earlier this afternoon, but she saw paintings of Siwon stacked in a corner when she entered her study room. She thought to herself I was this obsessed with this guy?! She went to her easel and placed an empty canvas, she got her attire and equipment ready as she prepares to let herself go, as the paintbrush dabbed the palette and landed on the canvas, all Tiffany saw was pure darkness as she mindlessly swished her brush on the canvas, like a mad person, her only means to stop is for exhaustion to take over, but at her state of mind it looks like she doesn't even have time for exhaustion. At the depth of the night its not energy that drives her body now, it was anger and passion, her art that is her form of insanity, Tiffany lots herself in trance, as the moonlight shone down her painting. 
 

--Author's Note--

Again Mianhae, for the turtle-like updates and short one's as well, I have'nt really coagulated on the plot yet. I'm still having conflicts with it, but I'm glad you're patient with me I appreciate it.

 

I hope you understand if the twist is too quick it will make sense a little later on, neh? Don't be mad at Siwonnie yet, things will start to get interesting starting from the next chappies, please do anticipate. I appreciate the love.