chapter 2

him or me

“Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.” 

 

i came home  after the school hours with a half contented smile plastered on my face.

i dunno why but i got chilled running thru my veins as if someone is staring at me!

i just shrug the idea off . knowing that it wont ever happens with a plain looking dude like me.

i immediately get dress with a simple shirt and pants and took a cute strwaberry apron along with me.

 

i knew its kinda girly but who cares as long as it suited me . i will wear it. :) 

 

as i was about to endulge the red chocolate cake

 

 

that uncle just baked this morning, a costumer came in with a camera hanging on his neck  and he was looking me with an amusement. really do i look like an amuse-human thingy? 

 

i half heartedly leave my baby cake alone. poor tummy mommy's  gonna work first before feeding you.! argh....!

 

"yes sir! what would you like to have.!?" i said with a smile.

 

"you!" he said plainly without an emotions that was found on his handsome face.

"excuse me sir?! " i said suprise with his words!

 

"i said you?!" he said again with a knitted brow! 

"im not on the menu sir so please if you just gonna play a prank on me ! i think you should better leave our establishement!" i said with angered flowing in my body. how dare this guy to said he wants to have me.!

 

"wait! what are you saying?! where's leeteuk! he knows what to gave me jeez .! your so full of yourself! i said you cause i though leetuek had told you what i want.!" the guy said with a snicker frowning at me. 

"sorry!" i said embarrased at what i just said!

 

ahhhhh uncle i so hate you so much!

 

"just give me a tea.! but please do add a teaspoon of sugar on it! that's all!" 

 

he said giving me a cash that was too much to what he should pay on me.

 

so brat.

 

i immediately made his order.

 

and when i was about to serve it on him i noticed he was looking to the photo which i yearn so much.

 

"so do you like this photo to? its beautiful isnt it?!" i said to him.

 

"nope.! its too shaddy! i dont like it a bit.!

 

"wae?! its relaxing and made you want to go to the place itself.

 

"i dont like it a bit! your sense of appreciation had nothing on mine.! and please dont took nonsense thing .!

he said with a cold face on me.

 

jezz this guy was a cold prince way back before christ was born. im so sure of it.

 

"CHO KYUHYUN!"

 

"huh?! i said confused!

 

" i said my name was cho kyuhyun. remember it. cause that's would be the name of your future boyfriend! you seem interesting so im putting you into my picture's! (world)"

 

WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

im so sorry for the short update! arghhh im such a failure.by the way here's what i het from my embarrasing track and field sport's try out

 

 

 

did i mention that wounds gave me a fever to endulge!? hahaha! maybe not! tsk!

 

lesson learned : never make your life complicated. just do what you great at and dont do stupid things that wound embarrased you in the end! T_T

 

*give me a hug! huhuhu! my poor heart is broken!

 

kidding!

 

just smile!

even you cant!

 

*that's me i know im not a cutie but anyway i just gonna hid from my room for ever!!