chapter 1

him or me

it was a fine bright day for lee hyukjae!

today was the start of his 2nd year in seoul university!

 

"oh hyukkiee are you going now?!" his uncle leeteuk said to him when he spotted him on the kitchen taking some cookies he bake.

 

"yup uncle.!" i said to him happily.

 

"aigooo so excited?!" he tease and he handed me my favorite strawberry tart. yum :)

 

"be good in school neh!? " he said to me with a fighting pose.

 

~~~~~~

 

i was running like a mad man . to where my class located when suddenly i bump to someone and made me hit my to the cold floor. way to start the year hyukkie! tsk tsk!

 

the person handed me a hand that i grab. i bowed 90 degree feeling all the blame for the collision

 

"im sorry!" i said still bowing.

 

the man just chuckled on my action.

 

"nah dont be.! i should be the one saying sorry! by the way im donghae! lee donghae!" he said to me extending his hand for a shake. that i hurriedly grab.

 

"hyukjae! lee hyukjae!" im sorry sunbae!" i said noticing the color of his lace indicating he was older than me.

 

"hahaha! i like you!" he said while smilling

 

"huh/?!" i said dumbfounded

 

"your cute! be my boyfriend?!" he said to me casually.

 

"are you insane>?! your crazy!" i shouted at him. feeling dejected. 

that guy was making fun of me.! arghhhhh...!

 

i turn my back on him and continue searching for my class.

after a while i spotted our room. amnd cooly seated to a vacant place.

 

then minutes passes the class started to fill in.

 

our professor mr.kim had finally entered with a smile on his face making all of us in our awkward state. yup his smile (creepy smile) make us feel all chill in our spine.

 

thankfully our state finally cutted when the door of our class opened frantically by someone.

that gave me an irritated person. cause the man who he just bump wait what his name again?! donghai? dunghee? jongjae?!donggun? dong.....

 

"DONGHAE!" mr kim squeeled.

 

yes! our almighty proff just squeeled leaving us frozen in our seat. our palm sweating by the sweet voice he was using to the new comer.!

 

"yoyr late.! AGAIN!" he said with a sweet voice.

 

"sorry hyung!" the guy said to mr.kim with a peace sign. 

 

our proff just sigh and let off donghae!

 

~~~~~

 

donghae spotted me and he smirked.

 

i smell something fishy!

 

wahhhh what to do!? the fish face man is approaching me!

 

"hi! we met again!" he said cooly

 

"unfortunately!" i said with a disatisfaction tone.

 

"ohh dont be like that. its breaking my heart!"

 

"if you wont shut up i'll break your bones into pieces!" i said with a hiss.

 

"?! i like that! you breaking my .! " he said leaning closer to my face.

 

"LEE DONGHAE STOP HARRASING MY TOP STUDENT.!" mr.kim shouted at the front making all the students to turn their back on us.

i felt embarassed. arghhh this guy is too much!!

 

`````````

 

after a class of horror due to donghae molesting me ( it literally and verbably touching me ) .

 

i finally got off to grab my lunch.

 

i go to the school garden backyard where a huge tree was planted .

i neatly place my food in the hanky that im sitting on comfortably when i heard a weird sound.! 

something like a click! buzz! hmm? maybe i was just too hungry so im imagining things.

 

after eating i took a book and started to read it after a minutes of reading i felt sleepy and i decided to lay down in the grass and doze of after all my last class will be start in 2 hours time. 

 

but the click nor buzzes was still there.

 

i was unaware  that those sound was created by someone.

someone who he'll gonna meet sooner. and gonna make his world upside down.

 

 

 

 

------------so? what do you think?!

hahaha! chapter 2 on the process.!

 

dont kill me! please! *pout