Miss you... (Sequel)

Of Things You'll Never Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

        Parrot Sehun did everything to please the Apple Head Chanyeol but the pouty boy won't move from his bed and lying on it for hours. Parrot Sehun even brought Dr. Luhan along with him to check on Chanyeol but Dr. Luhan yelled at him when Sehun gave him his for bribe. The nurses felt bad looking at Chanyeol's PMS state so they showed him cutie player show but Chanyeol threw toys over them. Then, they changed their plan and ordered lots of food, cakes and sweets but Chanyeol ate it alone without inviting them. 

        ''What's up with Chanyeol? His face looks like someone just rubbed a pile of on it...'' Dr. Yixing nudged Dr. Luhan's shoulder when they are on duty on psychiatric department level. Dr. Luhan shaked his head and snorted. 

        ''I don't know...It's weird though to have this floor so ghostly quiet. Just like a scene from 'The Ward', horror. Usually, he'll be running like a thunder bolt on this corridor. Hmm...Maybe he's low of battery now, good god!'' Dr. Luhan chuckled and flipped the paper in front of him. Seconds later, Parrot Sehun suddenly hugged Dr. Luhan from the back and wept like a child lost his candy in the toilet.

        ''W-what the hell is wrong with you? Weeping your eyes out...Aishhh...'' Dr. Luhan nudged him away and Sehun stomped his feet over and over. Dr. Yixing held him in place and told him to stop if he want a kiss from Dr. Luhan. Dr. Luhan gave a deadly glare to the fellow doctor and took a step backward when Sehun smiled so wide, so content with the empty promise.

        "Well...Chanyeol don't want to play with me anymore! He told me that he will roast you up if I bother him again...Chanyeol's so stupid! We can't roast you up, my Haidian deer! Only I can!!" Sehun cried his eyes out and messed his hair even more. Dr. Luhan and Dr. Yixing shaked their heads and sighed heavily.

        "Sehunnie, we can't eat each other. That's cannibal we called it. Just give him lots of candy and he will play with you. So, don't bother us or I'll seize all your hair chalk and you'll walk around with that ugly dull platinum hair!'' Dr. Luhan threatened Sehun made him frowned with both of his arms covering his colourful hair.

        ''Seize it and I'll french kiss you all night long on the rooftop! Huh!'' Sehun bumped his chest with the smaller male and Dr. Luhan almost fell on his if Dr. Yixing didn't catch him on time. 

        "This ert kid!!!" Sehun ran when Dr. Luhan threw him his black shiny oxford shoes but Dr. Luhan regretted it when he saw Sehun stopped and picked up his left shoe to add more to his collection of Luhan's stolen things.

        "Hey!! Bring me back my shoe!!" The scream echoed around the floor and Chanyeol rolled his eyes listening to it.

        "Hmm...Such a nuisance..." He sighed and continued shoving all the chocolates down his throat. 

 

     

        Kris never felt this peaceful before. No more nuisance invading his privacy, no bite marks on his shoulders and arms, no rabbit head slippers peeking over him early in the morning...No apple head...No Chanyeol...Yes. It's too quiet though. His ears used to all the noises before and he felt insecure when there's no one stalking at him like Chanyeol does everyday. He looked around as the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter