Chapter XXIV - LAST CHAPTER

Three Girls on a Mission

Last Chapter
The Music Night and the Snowfall Date

 

 

 

It's not long until Graduation Day.

Every students were preparing themself.

Including our main characters, The Elite Three and the president's sons.

They all graduated with brilliant and very excellent scores, near to perfect.

Before they leave the school, there is Music Night - a show that showed all of the student's talents.

And Luhan had a surprise for someone special to him.


"Hey, have you prepared a song for the Music Night?" Krystal asked.
They were in Yoona's room at the president's residence.
"Hell yea! I have!!!" Seohyun beamed.
"I.. I.. haven't.." Yoona showed her bitter smile.
"M-Mwo?! What's on your mind, you Im Choding?! Even I have prepared a song!" Krystal knocked Yoona's head.
"Ouch! Do it again and I won't hesitate to kill you!" Yoona glared at the older girl, making her laugh.
"Okay, I'm sorry. But why haven't you prepare a song?" Krystal asked once again.
"Because.. I don't have anything in mind.."
"But you were brilliant in singing, unnie!" Seohyun chimed in.
"I'll figure out something.." Yoona smiled.


It took me long to figure it out.

Finally I have decided what to sing.

I dedicated it for you.

I hope you like it..


"Next, is Miss Im Yoona! Please give a round of applause!"

The claps and cheering made Yoona smile a little.

She looked absolutely stunning in her simple but elegant white chiffon dress that matches her straightened brown hair.

"Good afternoon everyone, I would like to sing a song tonight. I dedicated this song for someone.. someone special." She started.

The claps and cheers were heard once again, and Yoona gained more confidence.

"Everyone can see.. there's a change in me..
 they all say I'm not the same, kid, I used to be..
 Don't go out and play...
 I just
dream all day...
 They don't know what's wrong with me, and I'm too shy to say.. 

 It's my First Love..
 what I'm dreaming of, when I go to bed, when I lay my head upon my pillow..
 Don't know what to do...
 My First Love..
 Thinks that I'm too young..
 He doesn't even know..
 Wish that I could show him what I'm feeling...
 Cause' I'm feeling my First Love.."

Claps and cheers are heard. Her voice was so enchanting, beautiful, and alluring.

"Mirror on the wall...
 does he care at all...?
 Will he ever notice me, could, he ever fall?
 Tell me teddy bear..
 Why love is so
 unfair?
Will I ever find a way, an answer to my prayer, for my First Love,
 what I'm dreaming of, when I go to bed, when I lay my head upon my pillow..
 Don't know what to do..
 My First Love..
 Thinks that I'm too young, he doesn't even know...

Wish that I could show him what I'm feeling,
 cause' I'm feeling my First Love...
 My First Love.."

It was indeed, the song First Love by Nikka Costa.

On the end of her performance, everyone gave a very loud and long applause.
Many students cheered.
It was.. an outstanding performance.

"That was a really, really beautiful performance! Can you tell me,who is the person?" The MC asked.

"The-person?"

"Yes, the person! Who are you dedicating this song to?! Is it a boy? A boyfriend perhaps?"

Yoona smiled.

"Yes, it is a boy. But not a boyfriend. I'm dedicating this song for the one and only, Xi Luhan." She smiled genuinely.

Luhan was frozen on his seat.

Me? 

"Woah! Give a loud applause!" The MC stated for the last time and Yoona walked down the stage, with the spotlights still on her, and now on Luhan!

"W-WAIT!" Luhan shouted.

This is the perfect time for his surprise. Thank you Yoona for making this easier....!

The MC and the other students were confused.

"I-I, I want to say this to you for such a long, long time.. Im Yoona, will you be my girlfriend?" Luhan asked as he got near Yoona and knelt before her, handing her a boquet of roses.

Yoona widened her eyes.

She didn't expect this coming!!!!!

Everyone cheered. "Say YES! Say YES! Say YES!"

Yoona smiled.

"Yes."

"Huh, what?"

"I SAID YES!" Yoona beamed. Luhan smiled.

YES! YES! IT'S A FREAKING YES!

CLAPS AND CHEERS ENDED THE SCENE.


"LUHAN!!!! SORRY I'M LATE!!!" A girl wearing a brown trench coat ran as fast as she could to a waiting boy.
"am I THAT late?!" Yoona asked, panicking.
Luhan smiled and replied.
"No, but do you know that there are 2,938 bricks on the ceiling?" He asked.
Yoona sigh weearily.
"Aigooooo, just tell me I'm THAT late... Jeongmal mianhae... The big boss assigned me so many jobs!" She groaned.
Luhan kissed her forehead. "It's okay. Rest, ok?"

Yoona blushed instantly.
This is what she likes about him.
Her understanding nature.

"N-Neh.." she smiled like crazy, blushing crazier.

"Aiiyiyiyii, you're so cute!!!!~" Luhan said and pinched her cheek, making her glare at him.
"K-KYAAA! Stop it! Appo-ya~"
"Now, let's enjoy the snow."

Yoona's favourite season is Winter (like me but no one asked so oh well) and this is the first day the snow falls.

The couple watched the snow, but 4 pair of eyes were watching them... and is about to ambush them...

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"SEOHYUN! KRYSTAL!!!!"

"KYUHYUN!!! MINHO!!!!"

Uh-Oh, looks like the date is about to get postponed....


The End


It's finally done!
I would like to thank all my subscribers and commenters!

GO-MA-WOOO!!!

P.S : do u want me to make a sequel about the other plans to make Luhan, Kyuhyun and Minho change their annoying-tude?
 if u don't wanna it's fine with me :)

P.P.S: you should hear Nikka Costa's First Love! It's SO EPIC! I really love it!
 

DazzlingAutumnQueen

over and out!