Chapter 9;

Three Words

Lu Han went back to their dorm and he heard Kris, Lay and Tao talking about the new girl group.

“Jessica is really pretty though.” Kris said as he opened the soda they bought along the way.

“Seohyun noona was impressive. Imagine how the spotlight changed to pastel rose and her outfit!”  Tao commented, clapping his hands.

Lay nodded at Tao, “Seohyun-ssi was really good. She’s talented, beautiful and polite.” And he added.

Lu Han sat beside his Chinese friends when Xiumin pulled his hair and dragged him inside the room.

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaa!” Lu Han shouted.

The three Chinese boys who were left in the living room exchanged glances. They’ve never seen the older guy being violent, especially towards Lu Han.

“I saw everything you did, Lu Han!” Xiumin snorted.

“What did I do, Kim Minseok!” The doe-eyed guy exclaimed trying to get rid of Xiumin’s violent hands.

“That back hug thing, Old Deer!”

Lu Han cocked an eyebrow and smiled, “Aw, is my little baozi.... perhaps.... jealous?”

Xiumin kicked the second older guy and pulled his hair again.

“Jealous? There’s nothing to be jealous about when I know you’re the one who’s too obsessed with me.”

Lu Han groaned. Xiumin decided to free his hair from his hold and sat down on the bed side.

“Let’s be serious though.” He said.

Lu Han innocently sat beside him and cleared his throat. He respects Xiumin that much and doesn’t like it whenever he sees Xiumin catching all the problems especially when it comes to the members. That’s Xiumin after all.

“I just did that to comfort her, okay? There’s nothing to worry about Sehun. Or me. She was sad and you know how much I like her and how much I dislike seeing her like that. You know me too well, Xiumin and I promise not to get in to Sehun and Seohyun’s business. I just... I just really wanted to comfort her. That’s all. And you also know that there’s no possibility that Seohyun will like me back, right?” He softly chuckled as Xiumin looked at his crestfallen countenance.

As expected of Lu Han, he will never betray a friend. Even though Xiumin’s on Sehun’s side for Seohyun, he’s still worried of Lu Han, but he knows and feels that Seohyun and Sehun have feelings for each other anyway.

“So, does that mean Seohyun is only for Sehun?” He asked, just to make sure.

Lu Han gave him a weak but assuring smile and patted him, “But if Sehun’s going to break her heart.... I’m willing to fix it.” 

****

A/N: I'm sorry if it's too short but... It's XIUHAN~ hihi and also, this is my second update.