Chapter 10;

Three Words

EXO and Girls’ Generation are both busy bees for the second half of the year, especially that SM Town’s finally coming up.

“Guess what?” Yoona said as she sat on the floor .

The other girls looked at the second youngest girl with their quizzical look.

“I’ve heard that there will be a special stage performance. They’re getting three members from our group and four! Again, FOUR! From EXO sunbaenims!” Yoona squealed, emphasizing the word “FOUR”. Yoona is a huge fan of Do Kyungsoo and She knows for sure that Kyungsoo’s one of those four members that will be chosen.

“Really?” Hyoyeon screamed in excitement.

“I think they’re going to pick Seohyun, for sure.” Yoona said positively.

“Same! And Taeyeon too!” Jessica added.

“Please let me be the one, too!” Tiffany clasped her hands as the girls laughed in unison.

Their manager went inside the practice room and announced about the said special stage.

 “It’s going to be TTS.” He said upon seeing the girls’ sparkling eyes.

Yuri scratched her head, still thinking who the “S” is, “Could it be Sunny? Or Seohyun?”

Jessica patted Yuri and grinned “Or maybe Sica?”

He handed the list of the said members for the special stage and the girls read them. They all squealed in unison, again, upon seeing the names of their EXO sunbaenims on the list.

EXO – Do Kyungsoo, Lu Han, Park Chanyeol, Oh Sehun

SNSD – Kim Taeyeon, Hwang Tiffany, Seo Joohyun

“Who is Seo Joohyun?” Jessica asked. Yuri pulled her ear and laughed hard, “Jung Sooyeon, It’s Seohyun’s real name for Pete’s sake. Why are you so stupid?” The girls laughed while Jessica pouted, realizing that she had forgotten Seohyun’s real name.

“Seohyun and Sehun! Finally!” Hyoyeon and Yuri danced in joy.

“I like Lu Han and Seohyun though.” Yoona said as she flipped the paper. Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon nodded their heads, agreeing to the younger girl’s statement.

Soo Young who was busy eating, shook her head, “Nope! I like Seohyun with Chanyeol. They’re the cutest pair.”

“But Lu Han’s stares are obvious.” Tiffany argued.

Hyoyeon began to laugh as Yuri stood up and face Sooyoung and Tiffany, “Sorry girls but Seohyun and Sehun are in love. We’re sure of that. They’re meant to be. From their naive-ness down to their skin complexion. Please be reminded that without O and Y in Seohyun, there is Sehun.”

“That doesn’t make sense, unnie.” Yoona raised an eyebrow. Jessica stood up and smiled “But Lu Han’s stares are still evident. Sehun is expressionless. I doubt he’s in love with our maknae.”

The girls argued when Seohyun opened the door and brought the sodas.

“Maknae! Look at this! Our first special stage with the sunbaes!” Taeyeon handed the paper to the youngest of the group.

Seohyun read it and she clasped a hand over .

“Is this for real, oppa? Or is this a prank? the innocent girl asked, looking at their manager.

Their manager nodded and all the girls screamed. It really felt surreal, especially to the three girls. After they’ve debuted, they finally got something for SM Town concert. Not only them, but it was also said that the other girls who weren’t chosen will be having their own special stage too.

“What are we going to sing, oppa?” Taeyeon asked with a tone of excitement.

“It should be English.”  Tiffany suggested as the girls nodded.

All of them loved Tiffany’s way of speaking in english, they’ve heard Taeyeon and Seohyun’s english too and they’re pretty much amused of it.

“Don’t worry unnies and maknae! We will support you guys, okay?” Sooyoung gave thumbs up to the girls.

****

Sehun woke up early in the morning knowing that they’re scheduled to practice for the special stage. He knew that Seohyun’s part of it and decided to go to her room to wake her up.

He knocked on her door but as expected, his noona is still asleep, and so he walked in to her room and gently patted her shoulders. “Noona! You have to wake up now.” He whispered.

Seohyun squeezed her eyes and opened it, “Sehuna, it’s still early.” She mumbled and pulled her blanket. Sehun sighed and pulled off the blanket, Seohyun shivered a bit and pulled it back to cover her body. “Ya, noona! As far as I know, you’re older than me. You don’t have to act like that!”

Seohyun covered her ears not wanting to hear Sehun’s exhortation.

“Tsk.” Sehun uttered and scooped Seohyun under her legs.

“Ya! Sehuna! Put me down!” She exclaimed.

“I told you to wake up, right?” Sehun carried Seohyun and walked towards the bathroom. Seohyun kept on wiggling while Sehun chuckled in amusement.

Sehun kicked the bathroom’s door lightly, pulled the shower curtain and put on the shower - still carrying Seohyun in his arms.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Seohyun screamed and Sehun chuckled even more. He had never seen Seohyun acted that way. Seohyun buried her face in Sehun’s chest, just enough for her to cover her face from the pouring water.

Sehun enjoyed teasing Seohyun so much that he didn’t notice Seohyun's already crying. For all he knows, Seohyun hates cold water but still he had to wake her up for practice. He looked at her covered face and smiled, “Ya, noona!”

Seohyun sniffed and that’s when he realized that she’s already crying. “I-I told..... I told you I don’t like cold water.” Sehun’s face softened when he heard her crying but at the same time he liked it.

“Don’t cry. I just want to wake you up this way.” Sehun put her down and fixed her wet hair. “I’m sorry about last night.” He said as he brushed her cheeks. Seohyun blushed not knowing what to do. Sehun’s not like this ever since but she knows that she liked it too.

Sehun moved closer to her face and smiled “And noona, about last night, it’s not Lu Han hyung’s responsibility.”

“What do you mean?” She looked at Sehun, puzzled.

“......You’re my responsibility. I don’t want him to just take you away from me.” He smirked and left Seohyun, surprised.