CHAPTER 1: A Mystery Morning

Be Noona's Boyfriend Please?

I wander around school as I am too bored to stay in the class. It is only 6.30 in the morning, yet I am already here, thanks to my mom. She had wrongly set the alarm yesterday. So now, I will stay bored until my friends come. Awesome.. Too awesome.

As my legs making its way throughout the prestigous floor of Woollim High, I suddenly stop right infront of a classroom. Class 4-1. My heart beats a little. Should I enter the class? I have always want to but should really I do it? I see around to see if there's someone around. Nobody's around, set. Like a mice, I open the door and enter the class. Mission accomplish. "KYAAAAA' I squeaked.

"I AM FINALLY HERE" I excitedly jumps around and start to dance to INFINITE's "Be Mine". "Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?" I sang, happily. I look around the class, and to be honest, the class is too perfect. The class is neat and tidy and you can't even find any mess or dirts on the floor nor on the table or should I say, anywhere. Behind the class, there are two big red boards withwith informations and useful articles displayed on them. On the wall, I can see a few pictures and posters being framed. Even the tables and chairs are arraged systematically and properly whih brings me to awe. Although I am a senior, our class had never been as organized as theirs. Maybe because we never did care about our class. We only come to study, not a part time maid anyways.

I make my move to a table situated in the middle of the forth row. I giggled "This is his place" and sat on the chair. "So this is the view that he always had in class". It is so comfortable and I can see the whiteboard clearly. He must have payed his full attention on his teacher's teaching. No wonder he is a genius, especially in addmath. Maybe I little bit envy of his intelligence. Well, I should study hard. I should! As I keep thinking about studies, I lean my head on the table. Woah, it is so comfortable and warm. No wonder I saw him sleeping while Mr. Kim was teaching last week. His expression at that time was so cute. Like a baby. My baby. Awh. His chubby cheeks while he was sleeping was so cute, I feel like squeezing them hardly. I started to close my eyes and imagine him sleeping beside me. "Junhong-ah"

"Noona, noona... Wake up" I heard a guy's voice whispering into my ears and keep poking my back with his hard touch. Disturbance, once again.

"Go away... Let me sleep more" 

"Wake up before they come... You will be in a big trouble if they know that you are here.. At his place... At Junhong's place" He continues, keep shaking my weak body contionously. He even sprinkles water on my face. I did nothing as a response.

"Go away... You are not my Junhongie.. Go away" I shooed him away.

"Oh wow... A pig-headed likes Junhongie" 

I gasped.Wait. What? What did he just said? "YAH!" I quickly wake up. I scanned around the class but it is still an empty class and I am the only human there. "Show off yourself, looser" I shouted, but still, nobody is around. I can only hear the sound of fan moving and that's all. Weird. Don't tell me it is something I don't wanna know.

I look at the time on my watch. "I gotta be hurry, students will be here at anytime" I slowly push the chair back into the table run out of the class. "Bye, I'm gonna miss sleeping here". As I run to my class, I still wonder,who woke me up?
 


It's been a while ^^ 

Guys, I am so happy with the poster that I finally decided to update the fic right after I receive the poster 

Maybe I try to update tomorrow, maybe not, depends~

Thanks for reading XD

Subscribes.Comments.Upvotes

~No Silent Readers Please~