Chapter 2

Kevin's Cinderella

The next day:

(Diamond is working at the mall at Fover 21 she greeter/cashier)

Fover 21:

Diamond: Hi welcome to Fover 21. Just you know we're our summer sale starting 30% off. (Then Kevin comes in) Hi.

Kevin: Hi. The store is having a sale.

Diamond: Yes  Oppa.

Kevin: I'll call the members tell them to buy something.

Diamond: Thanks I have do cash now. (She goes the cashier he calls the members)

Kevin: Guys get down here Forever 21 is having sale we should buy something. (He hangs up the a few minutes later      U-KISS shows up the boys start picking out clothes then have to pay)

Diamond: Hi did you find everything you were look for.

Kevin: Yes we did. (U-KISS pays)

Diamond: You have 21 days to return it after that you just get a store credit. Have a good day. (They leave)

Dongho: Why is Noona working two jobs?

Kevin: Do any you guys know she works two jobs?

Eli: We don't why.

Kevin: As you she is strugling to make ends meet. She works two jobs because her parents died from cancer and she was pay off her student loans from when she was college studying to a personal assistant until pays off all her loans she has to work two jobs. We will hier to be personal assistant after she has paid off all her student loans. I also help her out anyone I can.

AJ: That's so sad. 

Soohyun: Will hier her for sure.

Kevin: I'm paying her cellphone bill.

Kiseop: Wow. You alot of her.

Hoon: She's kind of like Cinderella in away. 

Kevin: She doesn't have time a princ charming cuz works from 8:30am to 12:30am everyday and she has evil step mom. 

Later at the resterant:

Diamond's Boss:

Jessica:

Jessica: Can you handle doing sections?

Diamond: Yes I can.

Jessica: Thank you. (Diamond starts working)

(Diamond is taking orders, bringing drinks, bring food to tables, clearing plates, bring bills, and getting tips. After shirt Kevin is ther waiting for her to drive here home)

Diamond: Oppa what are you doing here?

Kevin: I'm driving you home.

Diamond: Thanks. (Almost in arms)

Kevin: Are you okay?

Diamond: Yeah someone was sick I had do two sections tonight.

Kevin: Oh but you're okay right?

Diamond: Yeah. (They get in his car he drives her home)

U-KISS Dorm:

Kevin: Guys Diamond almost fainted in arms when I went to pick her up from her shirt.

Eli: All that work is not good for her but she need the money.

Kevin: She told that doesn't want me help her off her student loans but I help her other ways. But thing is I can't watch her be tired all the time and strugling. 

Hoon: Do you know how much more she has work until she can stop working two jobs?

Kevin: I don't when she's been like this scine was 18. I'm worried she will end up the hospital from all the stress she has physically and mentally. (He goes his room close the door behinde him and crys)

Kiseop: You tell her really cares about her.

Soohyun: We have pay off her stundent loans.

Dongho: She said she wants to pay those off herself.

Eli: Kevin is right Diamond could end up in the hospital we don't want her like that. We'll help her them off.

End of chapter 2