Chapter 3

Amnesia method

It was during our sophomore year.

The first yearly orientation was done and we had to go back from the auditorium at the fifth floor to the classrooms at the third and second floor. Xia, Taekwoon and I were squished at the side because of all the students wanting to go first and then someone pushed me forward.

Xia was about to grab me by my bag but then it slipped out her hands, I was totally expecting to fall off the stairs and push everyone down like a domino, but someone held my wrist and pulled me up, hugging me, to avoid the accident.

 

I looked up at the guy. He was dark… definitely dark but he has nice features. His eyes were worried as he blinked “Are you alright!?”

 

I stared at him longer than usual but I blinked and nodded.

 

“YAH _____ ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?” Xia shouted and pushed everyone blocking her way.

I stood properly and pushed the guy lightly “Thanks”. He blinked again and scratched his head then smiled at me “erm… no problem.”

 

I looked at him again. I have never seen his face around campus or maybe I just don’t care about everybody else in this school.

 

Xia and taekwoon stood beside me “Oh hey thanks!” Xia said and patted the guy’s shoulder. “Uhh yeah, that’s nothing” He said and smiled. Oh! His eyes are smiling too! That’s pretty adorable~

I blinked at what I was thinking.

 

“I’ve never seen you around here” Taekwoon started… heh, that’s exactly what I was thinking.

“Right, uhm… I just transferred” The guy said and smiled widely

“Oh! Hi then, I’m Xia” She exteneded her arms and the guy shook her hands “I’m Hakyeon… Cha Hakyeon” He said and smiled again and turned to Taekwoon “I’m taekwoon”.

 

Then he turned to me, I blinked and looked back at him. He was definitely good looking even if he had a dark skin. His eyes was perfect…  I kept looking at him unconsciously until I felt Taekwoon elbowing me.

I blinked at him and as usual, he looked at me with a serious face but then he turned to Hakyeon as if telling me something. I looked back at Hakyeon and he bit his lip “Erm… I’m Hakyeon and you are???”

 

OH RIGHT!! SHOOT!

“Ermm… Hi, I’m Han _____” I said and extended my arms for him.

He smiled and slipped his hands into mine. Ba-bump.

“It’s nice meeting you. Good thing I was behind you” He said

“Yeah, I was really close to dying” I said and smiled “Thank you”

“No problem” He smiled back again, his eye smile was definitely something.

 

“We’ll see you around then…” Xia said, waving her hands and then walked away. Taekwoon nodded his head at Hakyeon and followed Xia. I was the last one to leave.

 

“Well… See you around” I said and he nodded with a smile.

“See you around _____-sshi”

 

Lame right? Ugh. This … Cha Hakyeon !

I closed my eyes and imagined sheeps jumping around while I count them. With that, I obviously fell asleep.

---

Okay bye! Hahahhahahaha Cha Hakyeon :)))