Rain Second Try

Rain

He stood beside his car with his umbrella waiting for her to finish recording their MV.

 

It was another rainy day and he loved rainy days. He remembers sharing an umbrella with her as they walked back to their houses when they weren’t that popular yet. The wet feeling on his shoulder because he leans the umbrella more to her side so she won’t get wet. That feeling of warmth that shoots up in his heart when their skin touches as they walked. The rain pitter pattering around them and the smell of grass.

 

“Seunghyun!” He heard her call him.

 

He raised his head and smiled at the sight of her running to him not even caring about the rain that’s drenching her hair and her clothes.

 

She hugged him tight the moment she got under the umbrella.

 

“I missed you Dara.” He told her as he wrapped one of his arms around her.

 

She looked up at him resting her chin on his chest. The smile on her face making him feel all sorts of sensations.

 

The next thing he knew, he dropped the umbrella, cupped her cheek with his hand and crashed his lips on hers. They continued to kiss not caring about the raindrops soaking both of them. Not caring that they might get sick later on.

 

Seunghyun leaned his forehead on hers when they broke the kiss. He smiled a bit when he saw her with her eyes still closed and breathing heavily.

 

“Do you know why I love kissing you under the rain? ” He asked her.

 

Dara opened her eyes and looked at him in confusion.

 

“So you get twice as wet.” He whispered huskily to her making her flush in record time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Uhmmm. MWEHEHEHHE