Final

Rain

 

 

It was just another rainy day and Dara forgot to bring her umbrella. Well more like she hates bringing her umbrella because it's too troublesome. 

 

Her class just ended and she was on her way back to her condo unit. The raindrops were quite big at that moment so she tried running so she won't get totally soaked. 

 

She was looking down at the concrete floor so that she won't trip because she was wearing her uniform and she had to wear high heeled black shoes.

 

Not looking at where she's going, she collided with a hard body that almost sent her down on the floor.

 

ALMOST.

 

Her reflexes made her wrap her arms around the hard body to avoid falling.

 

She breathed a sigh of relief but then noticed she was now hugging someone.

 

She looked up and the first thing she noticed was that turquiose hair of the man before her.

 

She quickly let him go and looked down in embarrassment. 

 

"Are you okay?" His deep voice carressed her ears.

 

She looked up and saw his friends chuckling. Her cheeks turned red.

 

"I'm okay I'm sorry." She managed to speak before running away.

 

TOP just looked at her retreating back in confusion.

 

"Dude i think you should follow her and give this back to her." Yongbae said as he picked up a paper bag on the floor.

 

"Nah. just bring it to the lost and found office. let's go play billiards." Jiyong protested.

 

TOP took the paper bag and looked at what's inside. There were PE clothes, and print outs. It was their finals week next week and it seems like all the print outs given to them for the whole trimester was there on that bag.

 

He looked at where the girl ran off to and then back at the paper bag.

 

"Yah hyung let's go!" Jiyong called out to him.

 

"You go first." He answered before turning his back at them and walking to the other direction with a mission to fulfill.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

MEH.

 

Based on a true story.... LOL