Creeper

Eerie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a moment of silence with everybody and they didn't notice a crouched figure's silhouette that passed by the window. The eerie silence was broken when they heard the back door creakily open and a silent whisper of music coming from that direction. It was Myeong-eun's younger brother, Jaemin of the SMRookies.

 

Everybody diverted their faces towards him but he didn't seem to notice them because of his headphones.

 

When he finally closed the door and faced the dining room, 16 faces were looking at him with a myriad of facial expressions he can't comprehend on the spot.

 

 

Jaemin just got out of an internet cafe three blocks away from his older sister's house (where he stays during the weekends). He got out of school at around 10 in the evening and didn't notice that he spent a near three hours inside the internet cafe after eating for almost an hour. He put on his headphones that blared loud music and walked home.

 

Quietly opening the gate of Myeong-eun's house, he noticed that the lights were still on, which was how his sister normally does when she knows he's gonna be sleeping there. Glancing at his watch, he noticed that it was already past 2am. Feeling playful, he crouched and made his way towards the back door which he knows that his sister would not lock because that's where he always makes his way inside the house and straight to the fridge to look for something to eat.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter