Apartment

Eerie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you going out?" Soomin asked while making her way towards the couch.

 

"Yes, I'll just change my clothes and fix myself," Heechan answered and headed towards her bedroom.

 

"Can I come?" Soomin enthusiastically queried after sitting down and peering towards the rooms.

 

"We'll see," Heechan said and closed the door.

 

"I'll just wait here," Soomin said with a grin.

 

"Sure, sure," Heechan said before locking the door.

 

 

Heechan went out of her room and looked for Soomin because the TV was on and no one was seated on the couch. She kept calling her name and when she looked over the couch, Soomin was there sleeping soundly with the TV's remote already on the floor.

 

"I'll leave you here if you won't wake up~~" Heechan teased Soomin, who was sleeping, but Soomin didn't even flinch when Heechan blew in Soomin's ear. Heechan gave up and just quietly went out to go to the mall with Soomin just sleeping at her home's couch.

 

 

After an  hour of being in the mall, Heechan just felt the air outside when she heard her phone ring. She already bought the beige Keds sneakers Jisoo asked her to buy. Being aggravated at whoever is calling is her, she exasperatingly fished for her phone in her bag. When she looked at the caller ID, it was Soomin.

 

"Hel--" she was cut off with Soomin's ear-shattering, "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME HERE???"

 

Heechan sighed before answering her, "You were sleeping so well that I didn't want to wake you up. I even blew in your ear and you didn't react."

 

She can already imagine Soomin pouting on the other line because Soomin became silent for a moment. "Before you get back here... Uhm..." Soomin sounded uneasy.

 

"What is it?" Heechan said.

 

"Uhm... Haha! Can you buy me more oranges? Pleeeeeeeaaaassseee~" Soomin did aegyo over the phone.

 

"Aigoo~ Okay, okay. I'll buy you oranges. But this time, you have to pay for them, call?" Heechan softened up while smiling.

 

"Yaaay~ Yeah. Sure, sure. Just get home safely," Soomin to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter