Getting ready

A Sweet Love Story

Author's Note: Very important reguarding Ukiss in the story. Now as any U-Kiss fan would know, there is the old/ original Ukiss that includes Alexander and Kibum then the old Ukiss with AJ and Hoon, right? Now because of the fact I am using the old Ukiss, I wouldn't be able to us the newer songs, luckily I over came that issue with the fact, in this story there is Ukiss and 2Kiss. It's like how Ukiss has a sub group UBeat(Kevin, AJ, and Eli), UKiss is the original with Alexander and Kibum, while 2Kiss is just the new Ukiss with Hoon and AJ, it is just for the sake of me wanting  to use the newer songs, I made it as a sub group. Get it? I hope I explained it well enough.....

 

"Niel, you eat so much in a short amount of time" Yuri stated. "Save room for the ice cream. " She told him as she flipped the meat on the mini grill thing in front of them. Then continued eating.

"I didn't eat that much." Niel stated pouting.

"Mhm, " Yuri shook her head. "That was like enough for 3 people."

"Or one hungry guy, Yuri." He stated smiling.

Yuri chuckled. "Idiot." she sipped her soda.

"Am not." Niel argued with his mouth half food of meat.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth, you'll choke. " she warned him. Niel nodded and chewed.

***

(Because Michi in a way practically raised both Kimi and Nami they have habits of calling her Umma, mom, so they will use that back and forth along with Unni, older sister. Kimi will use both. She will use Umma usually, and Unni when Michi reminds her. Nami uses Umma if no one else is around with the exception of Teen Top, Akari and Yuri. Also is she doesn't notice anyone nearby or even listening to them.)

 

"So Umma, you have you costume ready?" Kimi asked. Looking up at her sister.

"Pretty much," Michi nodded. "Tomorrow I have to leave a bit early do something so by 5 I'll be out and ready. So that means I'm leaving Yuri in charge got it?"

"Ooh okay." Nami nodded.

"Good," Michi smiled.

"Make sure you remember all the U-Kiss songs and the dances too." Kimi reminded.

"Both Korean and Japanese. " Nami added.

"Don't worry. I will, I will." Michi assured them.

"Good. No one can beat you." Nami stated.

"Haha," Michi laughed.

"It's true!" Kimi agreed.

"If you two believe so, maybe.... Maybe. I'll win." Michi stated.

"Umma's not being very nice." Kimi stated.

"Unni doesn't have to be." Michi said.

"Unni," Kimi complained frowning.

"Yes?" Michi asked with a smile.

***

 

"So you gave up on the dare?" Niel asked as he took a spoon full of ice cream.

"Hai," Yuri nodded. "It was too..." Yuri stared at Niel for a bit, her gaze going to Niel's hair to his eyes then slowly over to his lips.

"Yuri?" he asked. Yuri then quickly looked back up.

"Yeah?"

"It was too what?" Niel asked.

"Oh, Weird. It was to weird." she thought quickly.

"Oohh." Niel mumbled quietly on to the spoon he placed on to his lips. 'I did see you staring Yuri...' Niel thought as he then took a spoonful of Whipped cream and purposely made a slight mess on his face. Then slowly off the cream off his lips in almost a seductive matter. Yuri watched for a moment taking a bite of ice cream. In what seemed like a natural response she bit her bottom lip slightly then looked back up locking eyes with Niel.

"Aish, don't let the ice cream melt!" she stated as she continued eating. Both of them were eating from a bowl of icecream with 12 scoops and various toppings.

"I won't, I won't." Niel stated as he looked down to where he was going to continue and stole a glance up at Yuri. Yuri was picking with her spoon what she was going to eat, a slight blush across her cheeks was cooling down. Which could be just blamed on the ice cream. The two of them then become silent for a good minute until Niel interrupted with a question.

"So Yuri, if you don't mind me asking..." Niel spoke softly.

"Hm? Sure, go ahead." she stated.

"Why is it you don't have a boyfriend?"

***

 

"Hyungs! You can go ahead!" Dongho said as he ran off in a different direction. He saw Kevin and Soohyun and wanted to give them a good scare but failed to notice the fact he needed to see what was in front off him. After he got out of Eli's and Alexander's view he ran right into something.

"Ow," he groaned as he looked up, luckily he fell on his but then again. "That really hurt." he complained to himself. Then noticed a pink panda hat by his side. Then looked in front of him. It was her! The weird girl from before!

"Ah..." she groaned in pain. Then sat up and looked at Dongho. "Look where you're going!" she scolded. Taking a good look at her, Dongho felt really...really bad, you know for basically running in to a her and knocking her down along with himself.

"I'm so sorry!" he apologized and quickly got up to help her up. "Are you alright?" he asked as she picked up her bags. "Ah let me!" Dongho said as helped picking uo her stuff. "I'm apologize I should have looked where I was going." he bowed. Akari looked at him.

"Since you apologized..." Akari started. " I guess it's okay...." she sighed. "Thanks for helping me pick my things up." she smiled.

"Ah..N-no problem." Dongho scratched his head. 'From close by she looks really cute...' he thought. "Since it was my fault, how about I make it up by carrying your bags? They look heavy anyway." Dongho stated.

"Hm.. No. no that's okay." Akari she shook her head.

"No, it's not. It's the least I can do," Dongho smiled as he went over by her and took the bags. "Aish," he blinked. "They really are heavy! And you were carrying this by yourself?" He questioned.

"Yeah," she nodded. "My brother was busy so I went by myself..." she explained.

"Ooh," Dongho nodded. "So where are you headed too?"

"Well I was going back to the inn so I could put my bags down and eat something from there." She explained.

"Ah okay," Dongho smiled. "I'll walk you there, since we are staying there too." So they walked together to  the Inn.

***

 

"W-What was that?" Yuri asked.

"Well, I am asking why you don't have a boyfriend." Niel asked innocently as he took a bite of ice cream.

"Well, it's cause... I don't really know." she shrugged.

"It is that you don't like anyone?" Niel asked looking up. "You work with Michi and Michi's single too. So are their not many guys there?" He asked. Brining in Michi for the main purpose of not making it too obvious. Not asking about Akari because he just knows she's single, or at least she better be. He is her older brother anyway.

"There are a fair amount of guys but I'm not interested in them or anything." Yuri explained.

"Is it that you like someone already?" He asked.

"Why do you ask?"

"Just curious." He stated.

"Oo.." Yuri took a bit of icecream and the silence continued as they ate but both of them were eating slowly. Not really wanting to leave. Niel occasionally looked up at Yuri but continued eating the ice cream.

"Well, I might. I'm not sure," Yuri suddenly answered. "What about you?" she asked.

"I do," Niel nodded. "I just haven't had the chance to tell her yet." he slightly smiled.

"Ah, are both of your schedules too busy?" Yuri asked not sounding as interested as she should.

"No," Niel took a bite of ice cream. "I just don't want to make things awkward between us if she doesn't like me back."

"Makes sense," Yuri nodded.

 

4:30pm, the day of the competition

 

"Now, I'm leaving Yuri in charge. Okay?" Michi looked at her sisters. Both of them nodded.

"Got it!" Kimi nodded.

"Okay go win Umma!" Nami smiled. Michi hugged them both. 

"I'll see you two later, behave." Michi kissed both of their cheeks then grabbed her back and left.

"Why are you leaving so early?" Yuri asked when Michi got closer to the door, no one else could hear.

"You'll find out soon enough," Michi winked. Yuri waved bye as Michi left. Walking down the hallway Michi searched for a bathroom far from them. After a couple of minutes she found one, now the question was which one does she go in to? Normally it would be the famale's restroom, even during work because her co-workers would all know anyway, but she is trying to trick the audience in to thinking she is in fact is a male. So going into the women's bathroom and coming out a guy doesn't work and she can't go in to the men's bathroom as what she looks now, obviously. Michi stopped and stared slightly lost in thought, that was until she felt someone tapping here shoulder. 

"Yes?" she asked turning around. Luckily it was just Soohyun and with that in mind she sighed.

"What are you..." he started but then looked and noticed the bag. "Ooh..." he understood. "Do you want me to check the bathroom?" he asked.

"Yes, please. Thank you so much." Michi bowed.

"No, no it's fine." Soohyun shook his hands. Then he entered the male bathroom. Michi just waited outside, about four minutes passed. Soon after Soohyun came back out. 

"Sorry I took so long," he apologized.

"No, no it's more than fine. Plus you were probably on your way here anyway so yeah..." Michi nodded. Soohyun just smiled embarrassedly.

"There's no one there so I'll just wait outside and keep guard." Soohyun stated. Michi thanked him once more before going inside the men's bathroom and changing. She went over to the mirror and changed into black a white dress shirt, jeans with rips in them, and boots. Then placed the chest compression wrap on top of the white dress shirt so when she had to change back, it would be easier and lastly the plain red hoodie. To add the finishing touch she added a plain black cap. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS66ZFCy7ETSBLn_3LQERu      rippedblack3.png     Free-shipping-2012-punk-cowboy-boots-han1359710582-70533300.jpg

Once happy with her appearance she reached for her bag and placed away the clothes she was wearing before and grabbed out her water bottle. She took a couple sips then cleared . Then took another sip of water and played around with her vocals until she turned in to what she called, Michael.

(For now, Michi will be referred to as Michael since she is acting as a guy. Bascially when she is her regular female self, she will be written as Michi but when as the male counter part she will be written as Michael. I hope when as Michael, it doesn't sound like too much :/ lol haha.)

Michael took a sigh and picked up his bag, taking one last look in the mirror he was content with his appearance. But it wouldn't hurt to placed some eyeliner one just to help the look, so quickly but still making it look great, he placed the eye liner on then placed the eye liner away. He made his way over to the exit and opened the door.

"Hey," Michael smiled.

"See Xander, I told you I was waiting for a friend of mine." Soohyun told the tan, brown haired boy. Alexander sighed.

"Okay, okay but can I go in the restroom now?" he complained.

"Ooh, sorry." Michael apologized and got out of the way. Alexander then quickly mad his way in to the bathroom.

"Wow," Soohyun looked up and down. "It really is unbelievable." he nodded.

"What is?" Dongho interrupted as he was casually walking down the hallway."That I..." Michael froze for a second. "Am a huge fan of U-Kiss." Micheal made up. "Soohyun, hyung here didn't believe me when I told him." Michael nodded.

"Oh?" Dongho asked then smiled. "Well it's nice to meet a fan boy." he nodded. "Oh I'm sorry, what's your name?" Dongho asked.

"Michael," he stated cooly.

"Oh, so are you going to enter the competition later?"

"That I am," Michael nodded.

"Good luck," Dongho smiled.

"Thank you, it means alot coming from you." Michael placed his hand on his chest. "I can win now," Michael nodded with a smile.

"Hahaha," Dongho laughed. "Hey Hyung," Dongho called for Soohyun's attention. "Have you seen Alexander?"

"He just went in to the bathroom." Soohyun stated.

"Ah, okay thanks! It was nice meeting you, Michael." Dongho smiled and waved then entered the bathroom. 

"HEY XANDER!!!!" Dongho's yell could be heard from the outside.

"AAAYyyyyyyyy!!!" Alexander's groan could be heard as well.

"So you're huge fan of U-Kiss?" Soohyun smirked.

"Walk and talk." Michael shook his head as he lead the way.

"Oh, alright." Soohyun nodded following. "Don't you mean your sisters are huge fans."

"Yeah, yeah." Michael rolled his eyes. "Wait.." Michael looked at Soohyun. "Aren't you guys suppose to be getting ready for it? It's coming up soon." 

"Yeah, we are. But it's like our vacation so it's not as bad. As long as we show up 30 minutes before it acutally starts, we're good," Soohyun explained.

"Ah, okay. I have a question about the competition though," Michael stated.

"Okay, what is it?"

"The talent part doesn't come until later right?" Michael asked.

"Well, Alexander brought up the idea, so it'll come whenever we feel like having it. You're asking because having it too soon wouldn't have a big impact as having much later, right?"

"Yeah," Michael nodded looking at him like he just realized something. "Now I understand why you're the leader."

"What do you mean?" Soohyun asked.

"You're so understanding," Michael sweety smiled. Soohyun rubbed the back of his neck and gave a weak shrug.

"I guess,"

"Aw, now you're just being modest." Michael hit his arm slightly.

"Ahhh, okay maybe I am." Soohyun gave in.

"There we go," Michael smiled. "So were you headed anywhere in particular?"

Soohyun sighed, "No not really was just going to hang with the guys." 

"Then you should go," Michael stated. "You idols don't get that much vacation time." Michi stated.

"No, no it's fine. Plus you're all by yourself." Soohyun frowned. Soohyun has always had a weakness for women. It would cause to much guilt on his heart.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked. "I'm a guy, I can take care of myself." Michael stated. Some random people walked by going in the other direction, seeing the people reminded Soohyun that Michi's now Michael.

"Yeah, I know but.... You look too much like a girl," Soohyun spat. "You might get mistaken for one, I have to be there." Soohyun said in a 'so matter of fact' tone.

"You're mean. I can take care of myself. I'm a big boy, hyung." Michael nodded. "Plus it would look bad if one of the contestants was talking to a judge in such an informal way." Michael stated.

"Ah, you have a point. Be careful." Soohyun warned.

"I will, I will." Michael waved him off. With hesitation Sooyhun left but once he was out of view, Michael made his way to the front desk of the inn and texted Yuri.

'Hey, Ieft a bag at the front desk, can you just leave it on my bed???'

''Alright, I'm on my way.'

'Thank you!'

Michael then quickily when up front and asked if they would hold the bag until a girl named Yuri came to pick it up. The clerk nodded and agreed and with that Michael left the building. Once out he looked at his cell phone for the time.

'And it's only 5:05...' Michael sighed.

 

 

 

And that is it for this chapter  ;D isn't soohyun so nice :D haha I promise the next chapter will be more fun :D or at least for me... That's well it all begins :D I'll try to update soon but that's after the other storys get updated, i want to go in a cycle so i don't fall behind in any of them.