What A Night (Author Scarlet & Kim Jonghyun)

Requested K-Pop One Shots

*Speaking in Korean* or *Speaking in English*

The American band, The Three Fates, was visiting South Korea to perform for a week. On their private jet, the three girls were spread out doing their own thing. Dawn Venoum, the maknae of the group, was texting her friend from America. Alice, the second oldest/youngest of the group, was on her laptop, skyping someone back in America. Scarlet Poison, the unni of the group, was sleeping her hours away. Next to Scarlet, her phone started to vibrate then sing the theme song to Powerpuff Girls. She groaned and slammed her hand on the phone, then slowly picked it up to her face. The light blinded her, so her face scrunched up and her hand motioned over the screen to answer the caller. She placed the phone to her ear.

“Hello?” She mumbled.

Ah~ is this Scarlet Poison of The Three Fates?” The voice was a young male. Dawn and Alice looked at each other and shrugged, then watch Scarlet in attempts to also hear the conversation. “Oh you might not be understanding me. My name is Kim Jonghyun from SHINee. We open for you at concert.” Scarlet jumped up from her position and accidentally caused herself to fall off the couch she was lying on.

“OH! Uhh uhh! One moment please!” Scarlet scrambled to Dawn on her knees. “Where’s your English to Korean Dictionary?!” Dawn sat up all the way and looked in her bag as fast as she could.

“Crap! It’s in my suitcase!” Dawn whispered. Scarlet quickly crawled to Alice still on her knees.

“You know more Korean than me! SPEAK!” Scarlet shoved the phone to Alice. Alice took the phone while staring at Scarlet as if Scarlet’s head might grow into two.

Annyeonghaseyo, I am Alice. Who am I speaking to?” Alice continued to watch Scarlet as she sat down on her and rubbed her knees. Alice looked to Dawn, and Dawn shrugged.

This is Jonghyun Kim from SHINee. It’s nice to meet you Alice. I just wanted to call and say hi and chat,” Jonghyun commented.

Ah~ that’s okay. You just woke up Scarlet. She usually takes some time to wake up completely before doing things like talking on the phone.” Alice noticed Scarlet looking more awake than before, she covered the phone. “Do you want to talk to him?” Scarlet nodded her head. “But she’s okay now. Would you like to speak to my unni?”

“Yeah sure!” Jonghyun agreed happily. Alice handed the phone to Scarlet and she spoke with fluent Korean without the accent. Scarlet got up on her feet and walked away to the private room on the jet.

“Well… That was rude. I didn’t get to talk to him,” Dawn playfully poked Alice’s thigh.

“My bad, I didn’t think about it,” Alice shrugged, then resumed to her friend.

--After the jet landed—

The girls stepped off the jet and were greeted with kind and screaming fans. It was normal procedure for them to smile, wave, and sign autographs, but it wasn’t normal when a boy attempted to pull Scarlet away from the group. Dawn and Alice immediately caught Scarlet and a body guard pulled the boy away. Surprisingly it wasn’t their regular body guard; it was Jonghyun. He and the two body guards took the girls to their car and left the fans.

In the car, the designated driver and one body guard sat in the front, Jonghyun sat next to Dawn in the middle section, and Alice and Scarlet sat in the back. Jonghyun turned around and looked at Scarlet.

Are you okay?” He asked. Scarlet smiled and nodded.

“Dawn, come sit here and Scarlet, go sit up there with him,” Alice suggested. Dawn turned  to Alice and nodded.

“Whoa, wait what? Why am I moving?” Scarlet asked.

“Just go up there, you turd,” Dawn lightly slapped her arm and sat down in between Scarlet and Alice. Then Alice reached over and poked Scarlet to move. Scarlet muttered and moved next to Jonghyun.

Is it bad to sit next to me?” Jonghyun joked.

“Huh? A-Aniyo, they just—wait you understood us…” Scarlet stopped.

“Yes. I’m learning. Slowly,” Jonghyun said. In the back, Alice and Dawn stared intensely at the two in front of them and secretly placed a bet.

When the group arrived to the hotel, the girls found out that SHINee was staying in the same hotel as them. Alice checked the time and asked Dawn what time they would have to get up the next morning.

“Uhh 6 am, why?” Dawn asked.

“It’s 11 now. Scarlet!” Alice looked and saw Scarlet and Jonghyun almost intimately close, then separate when Scarlet’s name was called. “Sorry, but let’s get going. Only have less than 7 hours of sleep, and knowing me I’ll probably rip your head off if I get any less than 5.” Jonghyun and Scarlet walked side by side into the building with Scarlet’s hand bags and left Alice and Dawn behind.

When they arrived to the girls’ room, Jonghyun left the girls and ran down the hall to the elevator. He looked to Scarlet after he saw Dawn and Alice had stepped in and pointed upward, indicating he was staying on the floor above them.

--The next day after rehearsal in the practice room—

The girls were panting and sat down against the cold wall underneath the air vent with Alice on the left, Dawn in the middle, and Scarlet on the right. Alice took a chug from her water bottle.

“It still blows my mind that people from the Asia listen to scream and punk rock and all that jazz. Thought they didn’t like that stuff,” Alice commented.

“Well, you’re Asian and you like this stuff,” Dawn nudged Alice. Alice lost her balanced and fell over and a cuss word slipped out of .

“Well it’s getting late, isn’t it?” Scarlet asked looking at the time.

“It’s only 7:43,” Dawn stated. “You want to go somewhere?” Scarlet’s phone vibrated; she looked down and gave a wide smile.

“I know where she wants to go,” Alice smirked and leaned over to look at Scarlet, “And it’s Jonghyun’s pants.” Dawn and Scarlet’s eyes widened and they both pushed Alice over.

“Oh my gosh, Alice!” Dawn exclaimed.

“What?” Alice chuckled and got up. “Chill bruh.” Then a knock came to the door.

Come in!” Dawn called out. The door opened and five handsome men walk through the door.

Hello! We are shining SHINee!” greeted the SHINee boys. Dawn and Scarlet stood up and stood next to Alice.

Hello! We are the Three Fates!” The girls greeted back.

You all know me,” Jonghyun stated, “This is maknae Taemin, flaming charisma Minho, almighty Key, and dubu Onew.”

We wanted to show you some places around here,” Taemin commented, then locked eyes with Dawn. She unknowingly giggled and looked somewhere else in the room.

Pretty places for pretty girls to see,” Jonghyun winked at Scarlet.

Well it depends on what your leader wants,” Scarlet nudged Alice. Jonghyun looked confused.

I thought you were the oldest,” He asked Scarlet.

But she’s the leader,” Scarlet answered simply, then she and Dawn looked to Alice who stood between them.

“Can we go? Please please please?” They cried out in unison, they wagged Alice’s arms and danced around like little 5 year olds.

“Okay, okay, calm down,” Alice shook them off and looked at Onew first, “We’d love for you to show us around. But let us get changed to go out.” The boys agreed and left the room to let the girls get ready.

During the site seeing, Jonghyun and Scarlet got away and went in their own direction, while the group went to see the Gwang-An Bridge.

Instead of going to anymore site-seeing, Jonghyun and Scarlet went back to the hotel and to Jonghyun’s room.

Who do you share this room with?” Scarlet asked when she dropped her bag next to her on the couch which was in front of the TV. She turned it on, thinking he was going to sit down.

Ahh~ Taeminnie,” Jonghyun walked into the little kitchen they had and started to make something. Scarlet walked over and sat on the counter next to him. He looked at her legs first, wearing those blue skinny jeans. His eyes traveled up and saw her light pink v-neck shirt that had a panda eating a bamboo stick. Finally he reached her face, his eyes were glued to hers and he swore in his head that he couldn’t look away.

Why don’t you sing to me while we wait for the drink your making?”  Scarlet suggested. He smiled and nodded. Even though Scarlet was younger than him by a few months, he started to sing “Replay”. As he sung, he walked in front of her and place his hands on her outer thighs; his eyes never parting from hers. Unconsciously, she parted her legs and he slid right in between. He leaned in closer and closer to her face, and while getting closer, he sang quieter and quieter.

“Noona neomu yeppeo. Michyeo. Replay replay,” Jonghyun stopped and kissed her. Scarlet immediately kissed back and slowly raised her hands to either side of his neck, and he pulled her closer with his hands now on her hips. The kiss turned into making out for the longest time. However it didn’t last when they heard familiar voices of their friends. He helped her down and kissed her on the lips in case they didn’t have a chance again that night, and rushed her over to the couch. She thanked herself mentally for having turn on the TV and straightened herself. Jonghyun took his drink, placed it in the mini fridge, hurried over to Scarlet’s side. The door opened wide and the two saw their friends standing outside. Taemin and Dawn walked in.

Time to go missy,” Dawn winked at Scarlet. Scarlet nodded with a smile, kissed Jonghyun on the cheek, and said good night. Dawn did the same to Taemin and together, Dawn and Scarlet left the room. Key and Minho were still there, but Onew and Alice weren’t. “Where did they go?” Key and Minho pointed down the hall.

She was sleepy, so he’s taking her to your room,” Key stated, “They took the stairs, so I guess Jonghyun and Taemin aren’t the only ones having fun.” Then Key pouted realizing he nor did Minho have their own girl that night. Dawn and Scarlet smiled and gave the two lonely boys a peck on the cheek and they said their good nights, then left to go to their rooms. When they arrived to their floor, they saw Alice against the wall and kissing Onew. They backed up into the little area in front of the elevator door so they wouldn’t be seen.

“She’s making out on the wall, I made out in the picture booth, and where did you make out with Jonghyun?” Dawn asked oh-so casually.

“You made out with Taemin?!” Scarlet exclaimed in a whisper. Dawn’s smile widened and nodded.

“Yeah I’ll tell you later so where did you do it?” Dawn rushed and looked to see the couple in front of their door.

“On the kitchen counter,” Scarlet whispered even quieter. Dawn looked at her with shock and happiness.

“You!” Dawn stopped and looked down the hall and saw Onew leaving, however walking towards them. A cuss word slipped from Scarlet and she quickly pressed the elevator button, which quickly opened. The two stepped in then stepped out and into the hall to make it look like they just came up.

Good night Onew!” The two girls spoke in unison. Onew bid his good night and left in the elevator, and the girls ran down the hallway and into the room before the door shut and tackles Alice onto the floor.

While getting ready for bed, the three girls told their stories. After Alice finally told hers, she leaned over the bed to reach under pulled out her small book bag and pulled out $10. She then gave it to Dawn, then placed her bag back and saw Scarlet staring at her with her intese glaring eyes.

"Dawn and I made a bet of where you're going to make out and when. I said $5 for in the practice room and $5 for near the end of the week. She said $5 for in his hotel room and $5 for the beginning of the week," Alice explained quickly. Scarlet paused, then hit both of the girls which lead to a mini pillow fight which also led to Dawn winning and sitting on top of the two girls as her conquering throne. After the girls calmed down, they got into their own beds and soon fell asleep with smiles on their faces.

“What a night,” Scarlet mumbled.