Moved On

Same Body, Different Person

Sulli's POV

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep BEEP

(Alarm)

"God, ty, dammit," I murmured to no-one in particular with my eyes still glued together. Slowly my hand crept up to my alarm clock to press the snooze button. I feel my alarm clock with one hand to find the snooze button but the beeping sound went on and on and I couldn't seem to press anything.

Like the little sleepy I was, I just knocked it off the bedside table like nothing.

I stretched my long legs and yaaaaawwned. 

*Meow*

The ? I don't own a pet.

*Meow*

I sat up, my eyes opened slightly and I tried to adjust to the light. I saw a black blob at first because it was ing blurry but as my eyes started focusing I saw a grin.

He crawled towards me smirked and my face.

"Mornin' noona," He looked at me seductively as he stood up.

"Yah, what the you doin, Jungkook?" I didn't shout, he's always a . 

"Wake up, first day of school, Zelo's about to go in the bathroom," He said as he walked out. God dammit, Zelo's gonna use all of my hair products and he takes a ing long time.

I immediatly stand up and pop my head out of the hallway just to meet Zelo's head out of his door as well. Both of our eyes widened. We both took a small step out.

We look at each other and take another step. I ran with my long legs but unfortunately Zelo has longer ones. Our family is tall, sometimes people think he's the oldest. I jumped on him and he fell down, lol he has no muscles. I opened the door to the bathroom and zelo pushed through.

"Yah, JUNHONG!"

"GET THE OUT!"

We started arguing.

--------------5 mins later-----

I look at him and he looks at me.

In the end we decided to get ready together. I take out my hello kitty toothpaste and Zelo passes me his toothbrush, I spit on it when he didn't look and put toothpaste on it. I start quickening my brushing and he follows. I slow down and he does the same. 

"Copy cat," My voice was muffled but still understandable.

"Don't talk with white stuff in your mouth you look ... 'dirty'," He replied and I start chuckling. I spat out my 'white stuff' and piched his cheeks.

"Aww my Junhong is now old enough to make dirty jokes." He scoffed at my actions and dribbled tooth paste on my wrist. I wasn't mad at him, I just wiped it in his hair *Grin*.

He rolled his eyes and spat. "Whatever," He smiles and kissed my cheeks with toothpaste.

He took out his straightener and I took out my leave in conditioner and sprayed.
 

Zelo has bleached hair with blue jumbled inside it, I don't know how to explain. He starts straitening his hair and spiked it up with gel.

When he was done with his hair he took out my foam cleanser I was trying to find.

"Dude, that's mine."

"I love you," He said with a load of aegyo.

"O-ok."...

I take out my hand for some cleanser and he gave a small amount and I start foaming it up, then I put it on my face. We both looked pretty cute, I must admit, my family is both tall and pretty. Well, Jungkook just started puberty so he's just average height.

"Lets take a pic!" He suggested taking out his iPod touch. We both winked.

"Send me it kay?" I started rinsing. Me, Zelo and Jungkook don't actually fight like other siblings do. We are really close, so my homelife is fine.

I go out and get dressed in my uniform. I pull my skirt up to my mid thighs. Haha lol, I feel ty...oh well. After I was finished I put on a hoody that said "FUKK." I have the same as Zelo and Jungkook except Zelo has a mask and Jungkook has boxers. lol.

Of course, I'm a girl, so yeah, I need makeup. I smeared bb cream on my face, lip tint and mascara. Done.

I run downstairs with my bro's, grabbing an apple and plugging in my earphones. Zelo puts on headphones and Jungkook goes to the other way to his middle school.

I see people looking at me and Zelo. I take out an earplug.

"Wahh the Choi siblings are so cool."

"Ahh Zelo's grown."

"Sulli is my idol!"

And that is my morning routine. Lol,  feel like a beauty guru.

 


Did u like it ??? Sozzy for some mistakes, im at literacy. THANK YOU FOR VIEWING...UMM SUBSCRIBE...if you want. COMMENT...if you want. :)...haha :)...awkward...