The Beginning Of It All

Same Body, Different Person

**5 years ago**

Sulli was sprinting towards the park gate. She had forgotten to set her alarm again. She was almost there. Her feet ached because of her battered shoes and she was extremely hungry.

She plunged into the gate with a mighty force that she bounced back and hit someone's shoe with her head. At first it was blurry but after a few seconds, that felt like minutes, she recognized the person gazing down at her.

"Luhan?" She asked wearily. Sulli sat up rubbing the back of her head. "Ouch, that seriously, like, hurt." She started  to tear up but she quickly wiped them away. "Sorry I'm late I-"

Luhan looked as if he was about to cry.

"Ahh. Sorry I'm late, why are you crying?" Sulli apologized. Luhan gabbed her wrist, pulled her up and dragged her behind a tree.

He pushed her against the tree and started to sob soundlessly into her gray jumper.

"Luhan? Are you ok?" She patted his back which made him tear up even more. "Why aren't you saying anything?"

Luhan pulled away from her and wiped his tears. "I'm moving abroad."

Sulli's eyes widen in shock as her lips parted. "Wh-what! Abroad where?" She said loudly grabbing his upper arm.

Luhan sighed. "Beijing."

 

"Why?" Her eyebrows furrowed with frustration.

"You know my dad hasn't got a good job, right?" Sulli nodded. "Well a week ago he got a call that my grandpa died and that grandpa wanted my dad to succeed in the company. Since my dad has already had training, he of took up the offer immediately. I'm going in a few hours."

"Hours! Why didn't you tell me!" Sulli shouted.

"I don't know. Maybe I just wanted to get it out of my head for the time I have left here." He replied.

Sulli looked down. "Wow," She paused, "That must be...great for your family," She sighs ," Congratulations."

Luhan looked astonished. "You don't get it do you?" He didn't even give her a second to answer. "I don't want to leave..."

"Why? It's Beijing, there are awesome places there," She lied. She didn't want him to go.

"Won't you miss me?" He asks with pleading eyes.

"I will but what's holding you back?" She asks, holding both his hand.

"You..." He starts crying but he runs away and as the fast runner he is Sulli couldn't catch him. She never saw him since...