Hide

Protect The Son Of President

" What can you count?! ", Asked Sehun.

Yuri  blinking her eyes repeatedly - again, she was late in her mind.

Common sense apparently still has not recovered.

Sudenly pounding heartbeat, it just felt.

As with Yunho was not like this before.

"What happened to me? "

Sehun still staring as if waiting for a Yuri reaction and response from Yuri.

Yuri is now also ventured a man himself staring in front of her.

They view each other for a few seconds.


Tuk!

Yuri conk Sehun using small wood she took from his side.

"Yak! Why did you hit me?! , " Upset Sehun rubbed his head.

" Tell anyone you dare kiss me?! ", Yuri sharp face.

"I ... I ...", said Sehun answer is also confused he doesn't know why he did it.

Yet sudenly Yuri heard a strange sound that approached them, she knew it was not good for them if it remains silent on the ground.

"Sttttt ....", said Yuri makes Sehun look at her.

"Waeyo? ", Asked Sehun which makes Yuri immediately covered his mouth with her hand.

"I hear someone coming, kajja! we go! ", Said Yuri interesting Sehun left hand and hiding it  bush is enough to hide their bodies.

" Look! There were traces of fire were still burning, they certainly aren't far away from this place! ", Said someone made all who were there and rushed over to find the whereabouts of Yuri and Sehun.

"Who are they? ", Asked Sehun.

" i don't know, could be an enemy or a person who is for us", said Yuri as she turned towards Sehun.

Now they realize that the distance between them is very close.

Yuri wanted to move but she had to endure when her heart raced rapidly now.

While Sehun, he also didn't do anything  because he was happy in a position like this one.

"What's so handsome my face until you don't stop staring at me? " Sehun whispered  make Yuri almost shouted  but  Sehun quickly covered with a kiss as they position him unable to move his hands.

Again  Yuri made up eyes.

"Don't shout, they will hear us," says Sehun still whispering makes Yuri didn't move.

"What's wrong with this kid? And why I can't do anything  just  now? " Yuri thought. While Sehun just smiled at Yuri's face.

 

Kris met in Leeteuk office followed behind Jessica.

"How is she? ", Asked Leeteuk worried.

"We didn't find them on the spot," said Kris.

"Having heard the statements of Sehun friends involved in the kidnapping, it looks like they are in the hands of the perpetrators of the kidnapping," explained Jessica after getting information from Jongsuk.

"So they still hand kidnappers? ", Said Leeteuk concluded.

"But if so, they should contact the President Oh , isn't it? , "Jessica said thoughtfully.

"You mean? , "Kris said.

" i think, Yuri and Sehun  not with them now," Jessica guess.

"Then where are they? ", Asked Leeteuk but Jessica just shook her  head.

"I think we have to check that place again so we can get a clue where they are", suggested Kris.

"Neh, I'll just send you for their existence", Leeteuk command.

"Neh, Seonjangnim! ", Said Kris and Jessica together.

Kris and Jessica go to the place where the kidnappers were holding Sehun.

After until they look around the room and check the old building.

"Kris! Look at this! ", Call Jessica finds a window with broken glass.

"Waeyo? "

"Broken into pieces like something, could it be ...", said Jessica makes Kris think.

" you mean  they plunge from here?! " Kris knot.

"Maybe",

"But if you like it, if they're still alive? ", Said Kris staring out the window reveals that only the waves of the sea.

"Hopefully", hope Jessica does the same thing.


I update again ^__^

Thank you for comment and subscribe from you all, im proud of you ^__^

sorry for  my bad grammer :) i hope you fine with my story :D