Counting Kiss

Protect The Son Of President

Yuri closes her eyes as if resigned to what will happen to her.

" Oppa, if this is the end of my life. Looks like I'll be happy because I could die in my job like you ", inner Yuri.

" Prepare to die, ! ", Said the boss pulled the trigger.

But Yuri felt no urge on her body that made her fall out of the window where the building is located alongside the sea makes her fall into the sea with people who are pushing it.

Praaaaang!!!!!

Sound of broken window glass.

Bam!


Shots rang out but only on windows that have been broken.

The boss went over to the edge of the window and opened fire on the sea water in which the body's Yuri and Sehun disappeared.

Turns Sehun encourages people to save Yuri from the kidnappers shot.

" Damn!! " The boss vituperation.

" Boss! The police came! We must go quickly! ", Said one of his men.

They were rushed to leave the building that has been besieged it.

And they managed to escape from the police.

"Sorry boss, they get away! ", Said the boss on the highest boss on his phone.

"MWO?! Musekya! Baboya! How can you possibly let them get away? , "Snapped the opposite phone.

" They jump into the sea," he replied.

"They?! "

" Son of the President and Agent SKA",

"Search them until you find it, muster all your peoples! Because it away with the urban sea. And I'm sure they still exist in the area. If you don't find them I will finish you! ", Threatened people across the phone.

"Algeusimida boss! "

 

"  This Yuri car ! are you okay? " Jessica asked on Jonguk, Daehyun and Changsub.

"Gwenchana", they replied chorus.

" Where Yuri and son of President? , " Kris ask.

" They had been inside, but I don't know where they are? ", Said Jonguk who didn't know where Yuri and Sehun.

"Sir! Inside is no one - who else? " Reports officer who had checked into.

"Where are they?! ", Said Kris frustrating.

"Perhaps the kidnappers  took them. Because they are so many! "Jonguk guess.

"How did you know? "Kris said.

"Because before Yuri Noona came, I and Sehun they abducted ", said Jonguk.

"Jinjja?! Then you come with us to the office. We need your information ", said Jessica on Jonguk and they went to the office of the SKA.

Meanwhile Yuri and Sehun stranded in land that seemed so devoid of inhabitants.

They are still lying unconscious in a state with a sizable distance away.

Yuri started to open her eyes slowly - land and look around.

"Ohok! Ohok! "

" Hmm ... Eodiseo? ", Yuri said to herself.

Yuri circulate her  views around beach, Yuri started to wake up and look to the right and left.

Not far from where she was Yuri saw a body lying she quickly ran over to the body that turned Sehun.

"Sehun-a! "

" wake up! Oh Sehun! ", Yuri said while shaking sehun body.

"Sehun-a! Oh Sehun! ", But Sehun still not conscious.

Yuri  put her ear on Sehun chest to listen to his heartbeat.

Then after making sure Sehun still alive Yuri pressing  Sehun chest with her hand.

" Wake up, Sehun! "

Yuri give artificial respiration immediately repeated - again while occasionally pressing Sehun chest.

Shortly Sehun awoke coughing  seawater out of his mouth.

" Thank God you're awake! " Yuri said as she hugged Sehun tightly .

"I thought you weren't going to get up again! "

"Your arms so tight! I can't breathe! ", Said Sehun making Yuri arms releases  .

" Mianhae, I'm too happy! ", Yuri said with a smile, this time, too Sehun smiling because he was happy Yuri fine.

" Where are we? ", Asked Sehun resuscitate her because he became nervous now for some reason.

" Molla. But it seems that this place was uninhabited. Kajja! Today is going dark now. We have to find shelter, "said Yuri stood up to look for a place,

who knows there is a place to spend the night because they wet their clothes in addition they also shelter from the tidal currents of sea water.

 

Sehun follow Yuri from behind while observe Yuri figure .

He was happy because he could save Yuri from the kidnappers.

At least he doesn't have to rely on Yuri to rescue him again.

" Sehun-a, Gomawo", said Yuri turned around.

"Neh?! "Sehun awkwardly.

"You saved me, but I figured I'd catch up Oppa",

"Oppa? "

"Neh, Chairman of the team I ever tell you",

"What's his name? ", Asked Sehun curious though his heart was irritated when discussing the man, the  man who Yuri like.

" Yunho kijangnim, he was the one who got me into the SKA. By the time my parents died he who gave me the spirit to live even just by yourself. He was a hero to me and this country ", said Yuri but this time not as sad as Yuri's face the other day.

Sehun restrain himself when Yuri  continue praising that man.

It felt heart burning jealousy. But he still was cold as if indifferent.

"But why do you ask? ", Said Yuri surprised.

"Anio, just curious ( in inner Sehun : like what  that man you like   )", said Sehun.

" Looks like we'll spend the night here, there are no buildings or houses in sight. Should we look for firewood to warm up and dry out our bodies, " Yuri proposal.

"Geurae, we are looking for now! " Sehun said.

They both collect wood and stacked like a bonfire.

Yuri start a fire using stones that she learned while training as an agent, which take advantage of any in desperate condition.

After a long time trying to fire came on and they were both trying to stay warm and dry the clothes that they wear.

" Have you ever kissed him? ", Asked Sehun sudenly made Yuri shocked and stared directly.

"MWO?! "

"Have you ever kissed the head of your team? ", Re Sehun.

"Why do you ask that? ", Yuri surprised.

"Just answer! "

"Anio, I told you my first kiss still save," replied Yuri.

Sehun seen Yuri chuckled saying that she is very funny.

" Then I was your first kiss? ", Said Sehun who was still smiling.

"MWO? How could you think like that? "

"Aren't we ever kissed in the house when you fell on top of me? "

 "That doesn't count because it was an accident! ", Yuri denied.

"And the earlier you give artificial respiration to me? "

"How do you know? ", Said Yuri.

"Anyone also know if a person is not conscious because surely drown someone should give him artificial respiration," explained Sehun.

"It also doesn't count, because that's for help", Yuri evasive.

Sehun now become a serious face, he stared Yuri intently making  Yuri frowned.

" If this ...", said that immediately Sehun caught  Yuri head  then gently kissed her lips.

Yuri didn't do anything, don't push it or reply.

She couldn't believe, Yuri round  her eyes  what Sehun do.

Sehun still kissed her gently then closed his eyes enjoy what he's doing now.

Sehun was let go the kiss and Yuri's face with an expression that is still shocked.

" What can you count?! ", Asked Sehun.

Yuri  blinking her eyes repeatedly - again, she was late in her mind.

Common sense apparently still has not recovered.

Sudenly pounding heartbeat, it just felt.

As with Yunho was not like this before.

"What happened to me? "

Sehun still staring as if waiting for a Yuri reaction and response from Yuri.

Yuri is now also ventured a man himself staring in front of her.

They view each other for a few seconds.


Thank You for your subscribe and Comment ^__^

I'm really happy with that, i hope you enjoy in this chapter :D