Chapter 2

My New Ganster Life

 *Ring ring*

 

Unknown:”Talk”

 

Yongguk: “Nothing yet. She's clueless.

 

Unknown: “Good, keep it like that.”
 

~End~

 

Running to the bus stop where Youngie awaits, you felt this feeling as if someone was watching you. You looked back a couple times and shrugged it off after reasoning with yourself that no one is there. If only you knew.

 

“Yah! What took you so long?!” Youngie questioned in a scolding maner when you were close enough to hear. “Do you know how long I've waited?!” she said again.

 

“Umm, time slipped.” you said with a sheepish smile.

 

“ Groans* I got here super early because its the first day of school. I didn't want to be late, but thanks to you, we're ten minutes behind.” she said still angry at the fact you made her late. “Unlike you, I ACTUALLY need school.”

 

You smiled at her silly words when suddenly, “Ommo!” you jumped at her sudden raise of voice. “Look! Look!” she said pointing behind you.

 

As you turned your body, you saw the very tall, cute, popular, and handsome looking Zelo. Youngie then squealed and started fangirling as he came closer to the bus stop. He took a seat next to you and with that, Youngie nudged you signaling you to say Hi. You gave her a look saying “No way!” With that, she kicked you harder, harder and harder.

 

She knew that Zelo was your long time, 'Since Freshman' crush and she really wanted something to happen between you and Zelo. It's always been like that, but since you two never really talked or even met each other officially, it was imposible.

 

You grew irritated with her nudging and finally gave in. “Arraso!” you slighty yelled using enough volume for her to hear but not Zelo. “I'll say Hi!”

 

You turned to Zelo, prepared to greet him, but before you could even say anything, he said “You're Soora, correct?” You froze at his words, having no idea he had any clue of who you were. He was always surrounded by the popular crew, which you were never really a part of. He was the most popular boy in school and you, not so much.

 

“D-De” you managed to say still not believing the fact that he knew who you were. He let out a small laugh like he knew what you were thinking.

 

He stood up before you and introduced himself. “Hi, I'm Choi Jun Hong, you can call me Zelo” He siad politely. “Nice to meet you.” he said bowing, as if you had no idea.

 

Honestly, you were freaking out in your head right now and so was Youngie who was also looking up at Zelo. “D-De.” you replied, still shocked at that time. Still proccesing what had just happenned.

 

“Hello?” you heared Zelo call out, snapping you out of your thoughts. “Oh, sorry.” you said with a small laugh. “I am Lee Soora. Nice to meet you” you said as you bowed.

 

With that, the buss arrived and Zelo had asked to sit with you two. You both agreed and took your seats at the back of the car.

 

There were no words exchanged during the ride. You were in your own world staring out the window still proccesing what had just happened while Zelo just stared at you, not knowing.

 

You have now arrived at your school and it was time to get off. Zelo got a phone call so he got off first, taking the call. Youngie and you were discussing what really just happened on the way to the school office to get your schedules when zelo called out for you.

 

“Soora-ssi!!” Zelo yelled while jogging towards you. Zelo smiled and with that, he innocently asked, “Mind if we go out for ice cream after school?” This. This. As if you needed that too. You were already in shock and he needed to say that.

 

“Oww.” you said out loud turning to see Youngie who had just kicked you and was signaling you to answer Zelo. It was the first day and you didn't have much to do after school so you agreed... And also because you really wanted to.“No. Not at all” you replied with a smile. “Great. See you.” he said with a sweet smile and waved goodbye, returning to his friends.

 

Youngie gave you a smile and with that, she teased “OoOoOo, Ice cream with Zelo.” You smield from ear to ear and nodded your head. “Aigoo this girl~” she said. “Chukkae. You two finally clicked” she said making the 'Click hand motion. With that, you two took your class schedule and looked if you had any class together. “Math, English and Science!” you both said exited that you had at least three classes together.

 

“Nice. I have music and Science with you.” a familiar voice said to you from behind. Zelo. You beamed and placed the paper over half of your face to hide the fact that you were screaming in your head. You showed him a smile and with that, you left to look for your classes

 

 

Hi guys, I'll try updating every 3-2 days. I hope I keep this up. If not then I'm sorry :(  Hope you guys like it so far. I'd like to get some feedbackss