Chapter 1

My New Ganster Life
           You're awaken by the annoying sound of your house shaking alaram clock that seemed to manage to cause an earthquake inside your bedroom. You open your eyes abruptively to see that you had hit the snooze button three times unknowingly while in your deep slumber. It was now 7:15 and you were already late for your first day of school. 
 
            Today was the first day of your Junior year. Even if you were looking forward on graduating High school in just 2 years from now, you really did not like attending school. The classes taught nothing you didn't know. You were pretty sure you were going to ease this year. 
 
            You being a wiz at school, didn't have to pay attention to the classes you took. You were pretty sure you could take all the tests without taking the classes for an entire year and pass all of them with perfect grades. 
 
           You took those test's in the beginning of your highschool years to prove that you were, in fact, capable of doing so. But the school didn't allow you to skip grades or even take advanced classes because of your wealth. You weren't that wealthy, you were pretty poor actually. That's is why they did not allow you to take advanced classes with the 'Bright' students at your school. 
 
       "  And I thought school was for learning." you sleepily mumbled, thinking about these things so early in the morning while making your way towards your bathroom, scratching the back of your head. 
-
          Just as you were about to walk in, your dog Eevee, decided that it would be funny if he fell asleep right in front of the opening to your bathroom, causing you to trip and fall flat on your flat face. 
 
          You felt the pain slam on your face causing you to moan. You sat up and rubbed the spot that hurted shooting glares at your now awaken dog. While he just runs out of the room as if he knows he was in trouble. "Eevee!" you yelled.
 
         Your mother then comes running in your room hearing the loud thud from downstairs afraid something bad had happened. 
         She flew in your room without caring to knock and searched for you. You not being in sight had gotten her more worried than she already was. She ran to your bathroom flying the door open hoping you'd be there. And there she saw you. 
 
         "Omo, biane, biane Soora-ah!" your mother said as the door she flew open hit you from the back. "Aish! You scared me! What happened?! Are you alright?!" she questioned in a very worried tone, searching your face, hands, feet, and everywhere else that is see-able to look for any markings that may have hurted you.
 
          "I'm fine Omma." you assured her. "I just tripped on Eevee, that's all" you explained with a sheepish smile.
 
          "Aish! Don't do that! You scared me to death!" your mother scolded.
 
          You smiled at her worried self thinking to yourself how lucky you are to have a mother who cares and loves you as much as she did. "Arraso Omma." You agreed. "What got you so scared anyways? And I turned 16, not 5." You . 
 
           She had been like this a lot recently, ever sice you turned 16. Very worried and up tight when it came to you. She quickly looked to her sides and quickly said "Because I love my one and only daughter!" she replied in the sweetest voice ever. 
 
            "Aigoo my sweet caring mom!" you said as she helped you up. She just smiled at you and gave you the 'Be careful' point and look before leaving you in the bathroom to wash up. "Come down for breakfast when you're ready!" you heared her yell from the stairs while making her way down. You smiled at her words.
 
            You washed up quickly and changed into your uniform seeing that you haven't got that much time left before you needed to catch the bus while Eevee just watches you run back and forth from your closet to your bathroom checking how you look and making sure you didn't forget anything.
 
            It was almost time to go and your mother called you down to have breakfast. You sat and waited obidiently, watching her place freshly cooked pancakes. You beamed as you saw that sight of 5 pancakes neatly stacked in one plate in front of you. You drowned them in syrup just the way you liked it and started to eat happily.
 
           You were drinking your milk and was down to your last pancake when your phone vibrated. "I'm here, where are you??" Youngie asked in an irritated manner. "The bus is coming soon! You better hurry up" she said before hanging up. 
 
          You completely forgot and let the time slip. You Shoved your last pancake down your throat as your mother watched you in amusement. "Don't choke!" she yelled while you made your way to your backpack still chewing the pancake. "I won't Omma." you assured while making your way to her to give her her good bye kiss. 
 
          "Be careful!" your mother said one last time as you walked out the front door. "I love you!" you replied to her and she just smiled, cutting ingridients for her breakfast.
 
          You quickly grab your coat and made your way to the bus station in a hurridly manner, where your best friend, Youngie, is waiting.