2nd

Twice

"Woah, Oh Ahjussi is so fantastic to have an idea like this!" Joongu smiled happily. "Hani-ah, we will spend our holiday together!" Hani smiled shyly. "Ya, Joongu-ah!"

"My friends' son want to attend Singapore for his high school, so he want us to go with them. And guess what, dad's friend will pay all of our necessary! That's fantastic, isn't it?" Hani's dad smiled widely, and all of them nodded happily. "Yes!"

"Ah, how rich is Oh Ahjussi's friend..." Minah murmured, and Oh Ahjussi smiled. "Yes, he is!"

"Don't worry, Hani-ah!" Joongu stood behind Hani. "In our future, we will be richer than him! I'll work very diligent so that we can travel all around the world! Do you want it?" Hani smiled lightly. Juri glanced at Joongu. "Hey, Joongu, stop annoying Hani!" and everyone laughed.

Well, that would be the best trip ever...

~

ANOTHER FAMILY, IN ANOTHER PLACE

"My son has already mature~" Baek Ahjumma touched her son's cheeks slowly, and his son edged from his mom. "Mom."

"Mom, when will Seungjo hyung go to his college?" Eunjo approached the mom-and-brother while playing his lego. "How long will he leave?"

Baek Seungjo smiled lightly to Baek Eunjo, his little brother. "Just for about three of four years, Eunjo-ah." he walked to the sofa, took a novel about Chinese literature and read it.

"Ah, Seungjoooo~" his mom sighed. "My first son wil go to another far country to study... I will miss you, Seungjo-ah!" she pouted a little. Suddenly, the door opened and she approached the old man who came in to their house. "Yeobooo~ What about Seungjo's passport?"

Baek Ahjussi smiled. "It has done, Yeobo. Oh, and also my friend's family-"

"Ah, yes! Oh Ahjussi, right? What about them?" she cut Baek Ahjussi's word. Yes, this family has also planned a holiday for them and Baek Ahjussi's friend, Oh Ahjussi and his family. They will have a holiday together in Singapore, while Seungjo take a look of his living place for three or four years forward and Baek Ahjumma was very excited about it.

"The ticket administration has done, Yeobo. I've booked our hotel. Everything's done," he showed his thumbs, and his wife laughed and hugged her husband's hand. "Come on, let's have our dinner!"

Baek family was a educated family. Their partriarch was a CEO from a IT company, and his wife was a good housewife. Their first child is Baek Seungjo, a cold-but-handsome prince. He always get the first rank since he was in the playground, although he never learned before exam. He was very stony, and dislike fun and romantic things. His brother Baek Eunjo was the same as his older brother, just like Seungjo's smaller version.

Seungjo stood up and walked to the dining table. 'Singapore... Will it be nice?'

~

This is the D-Day! Oh Ahjussi, Joongu, Hani, Juri and Minah have prepared everything for their fantastic holiday. Hani came out of her room while pulling a pink suitcase. She took off her orange cute phone, and switched it off, and put it on her pocket.

"Come on, Hani." her dad waited from the ground stair, and Hani answered back, "I'm coming, dad!"

Suddenly, Joongu approached Hani. "The man should bring the woman's bag... Let me, Hani-ya~" he took Hani's suitcase and pulled it down, and Hani smiled. "Thanks, Joongu-ah."

After reached the ground floor, Oh Ahjussi checked their things. "Is there anything left?"

"Nooo!" the whole kids answered, and Oh Ahjussi nodded happily. "We've packed all we need, Ahjussi!" Juri smiled brightly. Their things are lot enough for a 10-days holiday. Oh Ahjussi smiled and brought his own suitcase. "Come on, get in to the van."

They got in to the van, and sat there. Oh Ahjussi sat on the driver seat.

Seconds later, the noodle delivery car has gone.

~

"Whaaat? Our seat are separated?!" Minah widened her eyes when she saw the plane ticket. The others are also surprised.

"Hani, let me see your ticket!" Joongu looked for Hani's ticket, and sighed. "Aaah... So far! Hani will be in the 15th, and I'm in the 26th..."

"Daaad! Have you asked your friend to not separate our seat?" Hani sulked. "Dad have requested for it, but it can't." Oh Ahjussi answered, and they sighed.

"ATTENTION, FOR THE PASSENGER ON INCHEON AIRLINE, THE GATE HAS OPENED! ONCE AGAIN, ATTENTION FOR THE PASSENGER ON INCHEON AIRLINE, THE GATE HAS OPENED!"

"Oh, we've been called." Joongu took Hani's suitcase. "Hani, let me bring it for you," he smiled and Hani nodded lightly.

They walked and entered the airplane.

"Welcme to the Incheon Airline," a stewardess bowed at them and Hani smiled. She walked inside the plane while checking her seat number. "Ah, here's number 15..."

From the three seats, a man sat on one of them. He's about Hani's age, and he stared at the window, so Hani just can saw his hair. hir brunette hair.

"Excuse me..." Hani sat beside the man, and the man murmured "hm" without even glanced at Hani.

'I think I've seen this man before...'

The man turned his head and stared at Hani.

"Kidong! Here are you!" Baek Ahjussi stood up from his seat and approached his old friend, Hani's dad. They hugged like have been separated for years, and Baek Ahjussi released their hug. "This is my son," he pointed at a man.... who sat beside Hani.

"Oh... Baek Seungjo, right?" Oh Ahjussi shook Seungjo's hand, and Seungjo nodded. "Yes, Ahjussi."

Oh Ahjussi pointed at Hani. "And this is my daughter, Oh Hani."

"What a coincidence! My son sit beside your daughter," Baek Ahjussi shook Hani's hand, and Hani smiled. 'So this guy is Baek Ahjussi's son?'

"Oh, and this is my wife." a woman stood up from a seat, smiled widely and bowed to Oh Ahjussi. "Hello, I'm Geumhee, Soochang's wife! It's really nice to meet you, and I've waited for this!"

Oh Ahjussi bowed back, and smiled. "Hello! Nice to meet you too!"

"This is my youngest child, Baek Eunjo." Baek Ahjussi pointed to a kid, and his age is about eleven ot twelve. Eunjo stood up and bowed, "Annyeong."

"Eunjo, I've told you to be polite!" Baek Ahjumma hit Eunjo's back head, and Eunjo groaned.

"Ahaha, that's okay..." Oh Ahjussi smiled.

"And who are they, Kidong-ah?" he pointed at Joongu, Yuri and Minah. They bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, Ahjussi! I'm Bong Joongu, Hani's friend!"

"Hello, Ahjussi! i'm Jung Juri, also Hani's friend!"

"Good morning, Ahjussi! I'm Go Minah, Hani's friend!"

Baek Ahjussi chuckled. "Hani has got a lot of kind friends, isn't she?"

Hani smiled shyly. "Yes, they're really nice, Ahjussi!"

Baek Ahjumma pouted. "She is really different with our Baek Brothers! They just know 'learning' and 'learning', until they never spend time with their friends!" Hani chuckled. "Really, Ahjumma?"

"Mom, can you just sit down?" Seungjo replied her coldly. Sometimes, it's hard to have a cheerful mom...