3rd

Twice
The stewardesses have performed a self-preservation technique, and all of the passenger have to stayed on their seat and wear the safety belt.

Seungjo clicked on his safety belt and making sure that it has been locked. Baek Ahjussi, Baek Ahjumma and Oh Ahjussi were chit-chatting and Eunjo was playing his Lego. Hani glanced at her friends who sat in a very far seat from hers, and she saw Joongu smiled at her. She smiled back.

Suddenly, Seungjo murmured, "Wear your safety belt, dumb." Then Hani glanced at her unlocked safety belt and she locked it. "Y-yes."

Seungjo diverted the vision and looked at the airplane wing from the window.

"Attention for all passengers, the plane will leave the airport. Once again, attention for all passengers, the plane will leave the airport."

The plane started to vibrate because of the engine, and Hani gripped her seat. "Ah!" Joongu slapped his forehead. "Damn, foolish me! I forgot that Hani is scared with airplane!"

Juri and Minah glared at him. "Poor Hani!" Juri clicked her tongue. "I hope the boy who sit beside Hani can protect her... I forgot his name. Baek Seungjo?"

~

After screaming and pulling Seungjo's shirt because she was scared with the turbulence, now Hani was enjoying the clouds. She pointed at the window and laughed. "Aaah! See the sunshine, that is fantastic!" She laughed happily and her face approached the window. "And the clouds! Woaaahh... I hope I can go there!" She giggled, and Seungjo stared at her. 'Is she crazy? She almost cried a minute ago and now she giggling and laughing all the way. Geez, what was my fault that I should sit beside a girl like this?'

Baek Ahjumma who sat far, far away behind them, elbowed her husband. "Yeobo, see that! Hani and Seungjo look like a couple! Aah, so cute!" And her husband smiled. "Yes, yeobo." Eunjo glanced at them, "I think she is stupid, she doesn't fit Seungjo Hyung." His mom knocked his head, "Eunjo!"

"Aaah! Look at that, I can see the buildings from here! You should see that too," she covered and laughed like a kid. Seungjo exhaled hardly and glared her. "You're very noisy."

Hani pouted. "I'm just enjoying the landscapes from here..." and Seungjo sighed. "If you want to tell everyone how beauty is it, you better switch your seat with me so that you won't annoy my sight."

"if you want to," Hani unlocked her seat belt and stood up, and Seungjo followed her. Hani walked to Seungjo's ex place, but suddenly her foot hit Seungjo's so she almost fell down. "Aaah!" She closed her eyes, but she didn't fall down.

Hani opened her eyes, and she's very surprised because Seungjo held her body. She gasped, and Seungjo glared at her. He just sit and still glared at Hani while locking his safety belt. "Sit down." Hani nodded awkwardly and sat beside the window, and the next minute, Hani shouted and enjoyed the landscape again.

~

After a few-hours trip in a plane and sat beside a girl who talked too much for him, Seungjo straightened his tired body. He just realized that when he held Hani's body, his hand cracked a little... Maybe it sprained. He examined it and caressed it a little.

"Hey, you don't want to leave this plane?" He looked at the voice, and Hani was standing on the plane corridor. Seungjo stood up, took his bags and walked out of the plane. It seems he and Hani were the last two person to get out of this plane, maybe because he was sleeping and Hani was 'examining'.

When they reached the airport, his parents and Oh Ahjussi have been there. "Omo, I thought you two have left the plane!" Baek Ahjumma approached them. "Come on, let's take our luggage." She walked and the rest followed her. Hani approached Juri and Minah. "Why don't you guys woke me up?!" She whispered, and Minah replied, "You and that boy were sleeping peacefully, so I don't want to woke you up that fast."

a/n: hello! Sorry for late update:( btw I wanna ask you guys, are this ff's chapters were too short? Thanks xD