No

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Saemi was doing her work as usual. She just started working but she felt so comfortable around her new friends. Jinyoung was always the cheerful type while Suzi was the mature yet could be childish sometimes. Daehyun was the quiet one but he was not as cold as he looked like.

It was another peaceful day until a familiar black Audi R8 GT parked exactly in front of the café. He opened the car door and stepped out from his car. He looked up at the café in front of him and smirked. He walked to the double glass door and opened it. He searched for a place and sat near the window. He hid behind the menu and his eyes darted around the place for the familiar girl. Then he spotted her coming to him with her notepad to take orders.

He quickly hid his face behind the menu again and Saemi stopped exactly in front of his table.

“Welcome to Angel Café, may I take your order?” Saemi said with a bright smiled. L.Joe smirked behind his menu and slowly lowered the menu. His smirk slowly turned into a smiled.

“Hello.” He said with a cool tone. Saemi bright smiled slowly turned into a frowned when she saw who it was. Her eyes slightly widened but she tried to maintain her face expression. “Hello…” She said uncertainly.

“May I take your order sir?” Saemi asked again and force a small smiled.  “Damn. Why does he have to be here?!?!”  Saemi cursed in her mind. Her gripped on her notebook tightened. L.Joe saw it and raised an eyebrow. He mistook it as Saemi was nervous to meet a handsome guy like him again. “She must’ve had fell head over heels for me already.” He thought arrogantly.

He put his elbow on the table and put his chin on his folded hands. He leaned his head a bit with a seductive smiled. “Can I order… you?” He said seductively, he made his voice deeper than usual. Saemi blinked her small eyes and furrowed her eyebrows. “Sorry sir, but I’m not a food nor am I for sale.” She said casually. L.Joe was dumbfounded for a while. He cleared his throat and leaned back on his chair.

“Sir?” Saemi tried to grab his attention as she saw him spacing out for a bit. He looked up to Saemi and ordered his food. Saemi jotted down the order and looked at him. “Is there anything else you want sir?” She asked politely.

“Yes.” L.Joe said. Saemi tilted her head to the side and about to open when he spoke. “Make sure the dessert is sweet like you.” L.Joe winked at her. He expected for Saemi to smile shyly or wide opened. But she did neither of it. She just raised an eyebrow. “Is there something in your eye sir?” She asked with a bored look.

L.Joe blinked. “What?”

“You blinked one of your eyes I thought a dust got into it. I guess not.” She shrugged, gave an innocent smiled and walked away to the kitchen. L.Joe jaws dropped and he stared at the empty space that Saemi just stood. “Playing hard to get I see.” L.Joe rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

Saemi went to the kitchen counter and ring the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter