It was like peach…or maybe blueberry

Sniff-Sniff

Sniff. Sniff sniff. Sniff sniff sniff.

“Tao, what are you doing?” Kris frowned as he saw sniffing around the air in their van.

“Do you smell that, Ge?” Tao asked back.

“What smell?”

“I don’t know…it’s like…fruit?”

Kris rolled his eyes, “Stay still and behave, we’re going to reach the radio soon.”

Tao sighed and leaned back to the seat, still sniffing the unfamiliar scent.

It was like peach…or maybe blueberry, Tao didn’t know. He didn’t hate it though, he liked it. But, he just wanted to know where the source was because it wasn’t the usual scent he usually smelled.

“Tao, come on. Stop zoning out.”

Tao looked at the doorway of the van and saw his favorite hyung waiting for him. He hurriedly climbed down the van and followed the rest of members.

And then the same scent invaded his nostrils again. He frowned and sniffed the air around him. Suddenly, Luhan came to his sight and smacked a hand right across his face.

“Aw! Gege, what was that for?!” Tao asked whiningly as he rubbed his hurt nose.

“That’s for sniffing around!” Luhan scolded him, “It’s impolite to do that! Stop it!”

Tao pouted and then sighed. They still had fifteen minutes before going into the studio so Tao decided to take a nap. But then, the same fragrance was smelled and it was getting on his nerves. He decided to ignore it and slept but it was still disturbing.

“Agh!” He groaned suddenly when he felt cold metal on his cheek. He turned his face just to find his Minseok hyung smiling to him.

“Sorry, for waking you up. But, Kris said you had to stay awake or you wouldn’t be able to sleep later. Here, I bring you lemonade.” Minseok said as he handed the can into Tao’s grasp.

“Thank you, Hyung.” Tao smiled, receiving the can.

“I’ve told you not to call me ‘hyung’…” Minseok said as he face got reddening.

Tao almost forgot about that. He and Minseok had been in relationship for two weeks. And sometime Tao still felt like dreaming that his favorite hyung actually loved him back, not as brother, but as a man.

“I’m sorry.” Tao whispered and blushed.

Minseok smiled to him again and caressed his cheek, “Drink it. You need it.”

Saying ‘thank you’ once again, Tao opened the lid and gulped the sweet-sour substance. For a few seconds, the lemon scene blocked the unfamiliar fragrance. He saw through his lashes that Minseok had got up and started talking with Luhan. He smiled a little as he saw Minseok smiled until his eyes shaped twin crescent moons. He lowered his can and then sighed, satisfied.

Sniff. Sniff.

The fragrance was gone again.

Deciding not to think about it, Tao finished his lemonade and entered the studio after he had been called.

He was relief that his seat was next to Minseok, which meant he could be as near as he wanted to his new found boyfriend.

After a few minutes of talking and chatting, the DJ, Yoo In Na, played their song. And he sighed in relief that he could drink. And then he realized the unfamiliar scent came back. Because he knew if he started sniffing again, he could get scolded, he joined the conversation Kyungsoo was having with Chanyeol and Minseok. He wrapped his arm around Minseok’s smaller frame and then leaned closer to hear the talk.

Then it hit him.

Sniff. Sniff sniff.

“Tao? What are you doing?” Minseok asked.

Aha! He found the source! It was Minseok!

“Hyu-I mean, Minseokkie, did you spray new perfume or something?” Tao asked.

Minseok raised his eyebrows, “What do you mean?”

“I’ve smelled unfamiliar fragrance for a long day and then I just realized it’s coming from you.” Tao explained, “Did you use different perfume?”

Minseok sniffed the air around him and blushed, “No…exactly I used new body wash this morning. Does it smell bad?? Oh, my God! I’ll stop using it then!”

“No, no! It’s not bad at all.” Tao chuckled, “I like it. I was just curious where the source of the fragrance was.”

“Really?” Minseok blushed redder.

“Yes, Minseokkie, really.” Tao smiled sweetly and started sniffing Minseok’s arm, “I like your smell. It’s fresh and soothing.”

Minseok chuckled and sniffed Tao’s arm too, “And I love your smell too, it’s manly.”

Maybe…the fragrance Minseok used had a part of the reason why Tao acted like drunkard that day…


short! but i think it was enough! comment pleaaase~