Step 1

6 Steps to make a queenka fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Niel went to class and luck was on his side, Hana is the only one in class.

"H-hana ssi." Niel called as he approached Hana.

"Oh, Niel ssi!" she exclaimed. "I-" they both said in unison.

"You go first." she said.

"N-no, you go first." Niel replied.

"No, you're the one who call me first. So, you go first." she insisted.

"Arasso. I-I do we have homework? I-I feel that we have homework, b-but I don't remember what it was." Niel stuttured.

"Yes, we do. It's on page 24. Well, I want to ask if you can help me with my homework, but since you haven't done it.."her voice trailed at the end.

"Oh, no! I can help you even though I haven't done mine yet." Niel quickly offered.

"Aniyo. It's fine. Just finish your own work first. I'll just ask Ilhoon for help." she said and gave Niel an assuring smile. (A/N: Ilhoon is the second smartest student in the class.) Niel lightly pouted, but he couldn't do anything about it since she rejected his offer.

"Arasso." Niel muttuered.

"Anyway, thanks for the offer." she flashed him a smile which made his heart skip a beat.

"N-neh. Y-you're welcome." Niel replied and smiled back. When he got to his seat, he scoffed. Aish! Chanhee hyung! If he hadn't told me to talk to her about homework, she would've asked me to help with her homework already. But now I have to be all alone again. Niel thought and pouted.

Step 1: Fail

Niel was thinking what should he do next. Then he decided to check his phone. Chunji bookmarked that page for him, just in case he need to check it. He read it in his mind. Step 1: If you haven't talked to her yet, try to talk to her and get noticed.

Hmm... But I've talked to her already even though it's just a few words and she's already noticed me. So, I don't think I fail in step 1. Okay! Move on to step 2. Niel thought and continued to read it. But before he could even read the next step, the teacher had came.

Aish! Why does he have to come now? Niel pouted and started to concentrate in class.

 

Lunch break

As usual, Niel would have lunch with Ricky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter