Friend

6 Steps to make a queenka fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Haha. This is even worse than step 1." Ricky said and laughed.

"Yah! I told you it's not funny!" Niel whined.

"So.... what are you going to do next, hyung?" Changjo asked with a smirk.

"Aish!! Mollayo. This is just too difficult. You know that I'm really shy around people who I'm not close with, especially girls." Niel explained and pouted.

"Yep! That's the point! So, the thing is Get Close To Her! Once you get close to her, you won't feel shy or awkward anymore. Like when you are with Teen Top." Changjo explained.

"B-but..." Niel hestitated.

"No buts, hyung. Do you want to win her heart or not?" Changjo asked with a serious face.

"Of course, I want to." Niel whispered as he look down.

"Then let's do it, hyung!" Changjo grinned.

"Yeah. Fighting, hyung!" Ricky said and pumped his fist in the air.

"Alright. I'll try." Niel muttured.

---

TOP high school have the rules of letting studing take turn to clean their class. Today is Hana's turn to clean the class. I'm going to help Hana clean the class today. Niel thought with a proud smile on his face and walked toward Hana's class which is also his class. Once he got closer to the class, he saw a lot of guys surrounded the classroom. What are they doing here? He thought and walked closer to the class. When he got to the front of the class, he realised that all those guys were offering to help Hana cleaning the classroom as always. But as usual, she rejected. In a nice way though. Right. She's the queenka, so there's a lot of guys want to be with her. Do I even stand a chance? They're more handsome than me. I'm just an ugly nerd. Niel thought as he lowered his head and walked away from the class.

When he walked to the gates, he saw the rest of Teen Top there. He was kind of freaked out.

"What are you all doing here?" Niel asked.

"We came to take our dongsaeng." Chunji grinned.

"Oh yeah. Since when have hyung started to walk us home?" Niel asked sarcastically.

"Since now. So, how's it going?" Chunji asked.

"It's all your fault, hyung! I can't get to talk to her!" Niel glared Chunji.

"Oh well, Jonghyun and Changhyun told us about that already. But WHO tell you to follow MY idea? I just give you an example. You should find an excuse by yourself according to the situation. But you just-just.. Aish! I thought you're really smart since you're a nerd. But when it come to love problem.." Chunji sighed.

"He's completely dumb." Ljoe finished the sentence for Chunji. The three other guys nodded in agreement.

"So, let's get to the point. How is your process of having confidence or in other word get closer to her?" CAP asked.

"Well.. I was about to offer to help her clean the class, but..." Niel's voice trailed as he look down.

"But what?" Ljoe asked.

"But... there are so many guys offer to help her. So, I don't think I even stand a chance." Niel mutture

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter