final

You changed

 

You cried your heart out at the swing and thought about the cute 6-year-old Sehun. “Do you want some?” you remembered when you asked him that. All your memories together, lost. “Minah?” It was Kris. “You looked up and he was shocked to see you crying. “Why are you crying?” he sat beside you. “My heart is broken,” you faked a laugh. “It’s crushed, again,” you chuckled and tears were still falling. He hugged you and you cried in his arms. You felt Kris being dragged away from you. Sehun punched him in the face and you stood up. “KRIS!” you ran up to him and he spitted blood. “Kris, I’ll take care of this,” you smiled at him and pushed him away. You mouthed ‘go’ and he hesitantly left. You walked passed Sehun and he pulled you to a hug. “Let me go Sehun,” he held your shoulders. “I said let me go,” you said blankly. His grip became tighter. “I-It hurts,” you tried to move away but he won’t let you. “Shoot,” you thought and managed to move away from him. You removed your hoodie and the blood on your shoulder can be seen. “I can’t let him see this,” you covered it with your hand and saw your hand with blood. “Baekhyun-oppa’s going to scold me for being clumsy,” you sighed nad turned to walk away. “Yah, Oh Sehun,” you said without looking back. “Please just let me live like the way I used to. Like when we were kids,” you walked away and the blood on your shoulder were falling down on your arm and to the ground. Sehun came back to his senses and saw the blood coming from you hand. He quickly ran to you and hugged you from the waist. “Please, don’t leave me,” he was sobbing. “S-Sehun,” you turned around and his head rested on your shoulder. “Please, you don’t know how long I wanted to tell you that I love you. I only dated them to make myself forget you. When I realized I couldn’t forget you, I broke up with Hyemi and I felt really happy when you accepted me. But, I had to break up with you and date her because if I don’t she said she’ll hurt you. I-I managed to scare her and broke up with her. Please Minah, I love you so much,” when you were about to speak, you saw Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai holding a paper. “Minah, Accept Him,” you raised an eyebrow and Baekhyun glared at you. “Accept him,” he mouthed and you puffed your cheeks. “s-Sehun,” he looked up. “I’m sorry for misunderstanding,” you took a deep breath. “My first kiss…,” you put your hands on his shoulders and kissed him. “Is lost….” You blushed and pulled away. He chuckled and hugged you. “I love you,” he kept repeating it. “I love you too,” you smiled and hugged him. “Sehun, let’s go back to the house, I have to heal this,” he nodded and turned around. The guys quickly threw away the papers they were holding and smiled like nothing happened. You held his hand and walked up to them. “So you together?” you both nodded. “Good, no misunderstandings this time?” Sehun shook his head. “Let’s go,” you smiled and Kai and Chanyeol pulled Sehun away from you and . “Sehun has a girlfriend, whhooo~” you chuckled and Baekhyun walked beside you. “Remember, I’m always here for you,” he handed you a lollipop. “Thanks oppa,” you linked your arm with his and smiled. “I love you Baekhyun oppa,” you ruffled his hair. “I love you too Minah,” the three stopped talking and Sehun glared at Baekhyun. “Hyung, you’re supposed to be HERE and I’m supposed to be there,” Baekhyun laughed and nodded. “Sehun’s jealous~” you teased and he blushed. You held his hand and looked at him. “I still remember that lollipop,” you giggled and kissed his cheeks.